Who are the people supporting Donald Trump?

More shocking than the whacko statements coming out of Trump's mouth is he number of people that support him.
If they are buying his BS, I would to talk to them about buying swamp land in Florida.

These idiots must be a car salesman's dream.

Did you see the people in the background at his Alabama rally? They are literally the unwashed masses.
As a matter of fact I did... I was one of them.
image.jpg

More shocking than the whacko statements coming out of Trump's mouth is he number of people that support him.
If they are buying his BS, I would to talk to them about buying swamp land in Florida.

Did you see the people in the background at his Alabama rally? They are literally the unwashed masses.
As a matter of fact I did... I was one of them.View attachment 48511
Looks like Whites Only night at the VFW...

Like him or not he's obviously saying something those polled like or he wouldn't be leading in the national polls or any polls at all.

Trump isn't a career politician and he could care less what others think. If you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer unlike those career politicians who will tell you what they THINK you want to hear.

Will Trump be around at the end of this dog and pony show called running for POTUS??

Don't know but he's a breath of fresh air compared to those mouth breathers in DC.

Go Trump.

He sure has the left all twisted up into knots over him. And quite a few of the GOP "establishment" who stabbed us in the back after this last election. I hope they are worried about keeping their jobs. because they SHOULD take notes of the mood of the People in this country

Like him or not he's obviously saying something those polled like or he wouldn't be leading in the national polls or any polls at all.

Trump isn't a career politician and he could care less what others think. If you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer unlike those career politicians who will tell you what they THINK you want to hear.

Will Trump be around at the end of this dog and pony show called running for POTUS??

Don't know but he's a breath of fresh air compared to those mouth breathers in DC.

Go Trump.

He sure has the left all twisted up into knots over him. And quite a few of the GOP "establishment" who stabbed us in the back after this last election. I hope they are worried about keeping their jobs. because they SHOULD take notes of the mood of the People in this country

Yup and note Paintmyasses comment.

Once again he's trying to say other posters are racist.

Leaves me knowing who the real racist is. How bout you??

Go Trump.

The left isn't twisted up in knots, they're simply watching the Hitler-youths of America do their stomp on the Mexican Hat dance. If I hadn't been around so long I'd be disturbed but we've seen it all before, just the white pointy hat minions at work...

Go Trump.

All humans are racist, but very few are honest about it. That rally might as well have been this one:
19250809_Klan_March_on_Washington_version3-Capitol_Steps.jpg

Just the Blame the Beaners tour. You can say forever that it is no such thing but even the wetbacks aren't that stupid...

Go Trump.

All humans are racist, but very few are honest about it. That rally might as well have been this one:
04%20KKK%20leader%20and%20members%20marching%20past%20protesters%20during%20a%20downtown%20rally%20in%20Tallahassee,%20Florida%20tak.jpg

Just the Blame the Beaners tour. You can forever that it is no such thing but even the wetbacks aren't that stupid...

Nope. That rally was nothing like the KKK.

Nice of you to admit you're a racist now we all know why you're always talking about brown skin and wetbacks.

Hope you have a very nice racist day.

Go Trump.

04%20KKK%20leader%20and%20members%20marching%20past%20protesters%20during%20a%20downtown%20rally%20in%20Tallahassee,%20Florida%20tak.jpg

Just the Blame the Beaners tour. You can forever that it is no such thing but even the wetbacks aren't that stupid...

Nope. That rally was nothing like the KKK.

Nice of you to admit you're a racist now we all know why you're always talking about brown skin and wetbacks.

Hope you have a very nice racist day.
When you get that many whities together, the racism is obvious, even in Alabama.

Go Trump.

when they have nothing of value. they just accuse people of being, racist. but if you notice they are bigots and racist.

Screw all that, I'm voting to get my free Trump phone.

Go Trump.

when they have nothing of value. they just accuse people of being, racist. but if you notice they are bigots and racist.
What we have is your ilk, and this: Nativism (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

patriots who put america before their party.
kkk.jpg

The KKK, started by Dims and now condemned by Dims?

Of course, they are closet racists who secretly adhere to the Margaret Sanger vision of Planned Parenthood organizations around the country aborting black babies.
Sanger was pro-life, even for *******: The GOP’s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood | Dissent Magazine

And the KKK now votes GOP. Congrats on that. Their current buddy, Donald Trump.

Next time, skip the dogma.

Who are the ones supporting Donald Trump? Two categories; the Dumb and the Desperate. Dumb are the ones who will support any shiny new thing that is put in front of them. Think Herman Cain from 4 years ago or Newt in the years he chose to run for President. They'll be supporting anyone whom they are told to support. A smaller sect is the Desperate who see their best days behind them and are looking for an artificial means to restore them. It's a smaller sect but it grows with each passing year.

Democrats and liberals support a Trump candidacy because it basically destroys the opposition Party.

I think it is funny. The GOP could have avoided this had they stopped a bunch of nonsense. Cash was more important. Now they have to tango with someone that has their own money and he expresses the exasperation that many of those on the Right feel. Had these clowns cut the crap and got down to business instead of dancing around issues then this would not be happening.

Forum List

Back