Who didn't see this coming...the Swamp protects it's own...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Edit - Luckily I screenshot the tweet before the uniparty quashed it..

Screenshot_20230104-122657-037.png

"Your true colors keep shining though..."

McCarthy's theme song.

Last edited:

"Your true colors keep shining though..."

McCarthy's theme song.

If the far right Republicans would vote for McCarthy we wouldn't get to this point. We shouldn't allow just a handful of people to take our democracy away. According to them, it is either their way or the highway, scorched Earth. Voters gave the House to Republicans and now a small handful of radical Republicans are wiling to throw it away.

If the far right Republicans would vote for McCarthy we wouldn't get to this point. We shouldn't allow just a handful of people to take our democracy away. According to them, it is either their way or the highway, scorched Earth. Voters gave the House to Republicans and now a small handful of people are wiling to throw it away.
we arent a democracy and since we are a constitutional republic this is exactly how it works to keep the majority from oppressing the minority,,

He's trying to replace 200 Republicans with 200 Democrats! And any concession to the D's will make him a traitor.

He's done now.

For sooooome unknown reason (/sarcasm) The Hill decided totally on their own and absent any duress ... to remove that tweet.

Fortunately it was screenshot'd.

LOL....Boy oh boy......FOX "News" is all breathless and trotting out the RINOs in droves like it makes some kind of a difference how long it takes....Mah Optics is all they are worried about. They could care shit-all what you paid for eggs or gas today.

The bottom line is McCarthy would not be in this fix had he delivered on the Red Wave.

Sorry but having Martha McCallum going on about winning a couple seats in NY by him going and talking to the Jews there is not that big a deal when you look at the quality of the budding RINOs that were elected. Better than dems I guess but come on.

I don't know, maybe he should have got out of his dem area comfort zone and worked harder in places like here in Virginia.....I guess the gop hopefuls were too right-leaning for him.

Godspeed Magnificent 20......Get some! ;)

If the far right Republicans would vote for McCarthy we wouldn't get to this point. We shouldn't allow just a handful of people to take our democracy away. According to them, it is either their way or the highway, scorched Earth. Voters gave the House to Republicans and now a small handful of radical Republicans are wiling to throw it away.
I so hope this is parody.

LOL....Boy oh boy......FOX "News" is all breathless and trotting out the RINOs in droves like it makes some kind of a difference how long it takes....Mah Optics is all they are worried about. They could care shit-all what you paid for eggs or gas today.

The bottom line is McCarthy would not be in this fix had he delivered on the Red Wave.

Sorry but having Martha McCallum going on about winning a couple seats in NY by him going and talking to the Jews there is not that big a deal when you look at the quality of the budding RINOs that were elected. Better than dems I guess but come on.

I don't know, maybe he should have got out of his dem area comfort zone and worked harder in places like here in Virginia.....I guess the gop hopefuls were too right-leaning for him.

Godspeed Magnificent 20......Get some! ;)
I gave up on Fox News long ago.

He's trying to replace 200 Republicans with 200 Democrats! And any concession to the D's will make him a traitor.

He's done now...or..he rules in a bipartisan way...dumps the Trumper-humpers..and gets an actual bill or two through Congress. Damn, wouldn't they just hate that?

Forum List

Back