Who Is The Leader Of The Republican Party

at the moment, I doubt either party has a leader...

and no one wants the job

Trump is their leader he is just doing a horrible job at it.

Trump is our leader, suck on it libs. :muahaha:

You feel that's a good thing?

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:
Yes, we longed for the days of Pollack jokes and racial slurs...

:itsok: you will get over it.

:itsok: you will get over it.
I never stopped telling Pollack jokes, that's the irony..

And oddly, the Republicans have changed nothing.

Where's that ban on abortion? lol

And oddly, the Republicans have changed nothing.

Where's that ban on abortion? lol
Currently being obstructed by lying scum. You know the type.

Is this some kind of Alinsky post? We know democrats have been leaderless, incoherent, angry (and violent?) since Obama. President Trump is the leader of the republican party.

Forum List

Back