Who Is The Leader Of The Republican Party

Is this some kind of Alinsky post? We know democrats have been leaderless, incoherent, angry (and violent?) since Obama. President Trump is the leader of the republican party.
He's a dimbot troll from another forum.

Based on what you read around here, the leader of the Republican Party is either the ghost of Ronald Reagan,

or Tucker Carlson.
Based on what we read around here all democrats can do is lie, obstruct and make never ending claims that Trump has "had it this time!"

Trump is our leader, suck on it libs. :muahaha:

You feel that's a good thing?

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:

And oddly, the Republicans have changed nothing.

Where's that ban on abortion? lol
Currently being obstructed by lying scum. You know the type.

lol, the classic post of a loser. How's that ban on same sex marriage working? How's that slam dunk repeal and replace working?

How's that one more GOP budget busting tax plan going?

Based on what you read around here, the leader of the Republican Party is either the ghost of Ronald Reagan,

or Tucker Carlson.
Based on what we read around here all democrats can do is lie, obstruct and make never ending claims that Trump has "had it this time!"

The Democrats were elected to obstruct when they're in the minority. They certainly weren't elected to help the GOP advance their agenda.

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:

lol, the classic post of a loser. How's that ban on same sex marriage working? How's that slam dunk repeal and replace working?

How's that one more GOP budget busting tax plan going?

or Tucker Carlson.

The Democrats were elected to obstruct when they're in the minority. They certainly weren't elected to help the GOP advance their agenda.
LOL! The democrats, like the republicans were elected to represent the people who they represent. Can't wait to see the spin on this.

ca2.PNG

Democrats lost almost every important election in the last eight years. Today they have no message except continuing anger, hatred, disappointment, threats of anarchy and sometimes violent outbursts of attempted murder and yet they worry about the leader of the republican party. No wonder the DNC is washed up.

Hmm....and the downside is, of course, that you have the most inept, unpopular and investigated POTUS ever.

Keep on winning! :laugh2:

or Tucker Carlson.

LOL! The democrats, like the republicans were elected to represent the people who they represent. Can't wait to see the spin on this.

How many Democrats can you name who were elected to help the Republicans repeal Obamacare?

or Tucker Carlson.

How many Democrats can you name who were elected to help the Republicans repeal Obamacare?

Here is one of many who made a bunch of promises to people in West Virginia.

I'm thinking he is going to have some work to do in West Virginia.

Im thinking that's one democrat that gots splaining to do.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/west-virginia-president-clinton-trump

CANDIDATE PARTY VOTES PCT. E.V.

Donald J. Trump Rep. 489,371 67.9% 5

Hillary Clinton Dem. 188,794 26.2 —

Gary Johnson Lib. 23,004 3.2 —

Others Ind. 8,180 1.1 —

Jill Stein Mount. 8,075 1.1 —

Darrell Castle Const.

You lie, again wow shocker. :eusa_liar:

Hmm....and the downside is, of course, that you have the most inept, unpopular and investigated POTUS ever.

Your personal opinions well lets be honest they are meaningless.

You were looking in the mirror when you typed that, weren't you?

Recognizing the problem is always the first step.

Certainly not only my opinion. :laugh2:

I would say that your opinion that it's not true is by far more marginal.

You were looking in the mirror when you typed that, weren't you?

Recognizing the problem is always the first step.

Awe do you have a boo boo face over losing to Trump? :itsok: Is Hillary washed up in politics now? How about Bernie he lost to Hillary who lost to Trump in an epic defeat is he finished? Who's next in the left's bench Pelosi? :lmao:

Certainly not only my opinion. :laugh2:

I would say that your opinion that it's not true is by far more marginal.

I don't have an opinion, only facts. For example, we won, you lost, fact. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back