Who Is The Leader Of The Republican Party

You feel that's a good thing?

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:

Hmm....and the downside is, of course, that you have the most inept, unpopular and investigated POTUS ever.

Keep on winning! :laugh2:

Your personal opinions well lets be honest they are meaningless.
You were looking in the mirror when you typed that, weren't you?

Recognizing the problem is always the first step.

Awe do you have a boo boo face over losing to Trump? :itsok: Is Hillary washed up in politics now? How about Bernie he lost to Hillary who lost to Trump in an epic defeat is he finished? Who's next in the left's bench Pelosi? :lmao:
You sound just like a 5-year-old. Hey, wait a minute! You sound just like your orange messiah!

I told the libs they would be destroyed and here they are destroyed. Libs lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the SCOTUS. We gave them an epic beating while finally electing a POTUS with the stones to tell the left to go fuck themselves, shove PC up their ass, call out their Fake News. God these are great times to be living in. :eusa_dance:

Hmm....and the downside is, of course, that you have the most inept, unpopular and investigated POTUS ever.

Awe do you have a boo boo face over losing to Trump? :itsok: Is Hillary washed up in politics now? How about Bernie he lost to Hillary who lost to Trump in an epic defeat is he finished? Who's next in the left's bench Pelosi? :lmao:
You sound just like a 5-year-old. Hey, wait a minute! You sound just like your orange messiah!

Your attempts at insult are feeble at best, work on it.

Trump is our leader, suck on it libs. :muahaha:

And oddly, the Republicans have changed nothing.

Where's that ban on abortion? lol

You lie, again wow shocker. :eusa_liar:

Then what's the big change?

Your attempts at insult are feeble at best, work on it.
Run along goober, you bore me.

Certainly not only my opinion. :laugh2:

I would say that your opinion that it's not true is by far more marginal.

I don't have an opinion, only facts. For example, we won, you lost, fact. :badgrin:

Which of course has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

You contribute nothing but deflection.

It would be nice if we had no parties and Congress voted in the best interests of their constituents.

It's an odd concept! I know.

Certainly not only my opinion. :laugh2:

I would say that your opinion that it's not true is by far more marginal.

I don't have an opinion, only facts. For example, we won, you lost, fact. :badgrin:

Which of course has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

You contribute nothing but deflection.

Your stated opinion is, "you have the most inept, unpopular and investigated POTUS ever" I pointed out your opinion is meaningless, due to your opinion being complete BS. You hate Trump, you have a sour puss attitude because your side lost, we get it.

Forum List

Back