Who is the more traditional Republican, Hillary or Donald?

BS the question is valid.

Clinton is no where near being a Republican. Trump foesn't fare much better. If you ask which is more Democrat maybe.
I did not say that Clinton was a Republican, I said that she is far closer to being a traditional Republican than Trump is which is why so many Republicans are less afraid of her than they are of Trump who can create real change, at the will of the people not the establishment that does not give a shit about any of the people.

You can't get any farther from 'GOP' unless you are BARRY! Hillary is another Saul Alynski-embracing Liberal.

You can't get any farther from 'GOP' unless you are BARRY! Hillary is another Saul Alynski-embracing Liberal.
The point is that Hillary is accepted by republicans over Trump because she is more like them than Trump is.

This is fact.

Republicans are voting for Hillary entirely because you people nominated a crazy man. You guys probably could have won with Rubio or some other comparatively reasonable establishment type but no, you had to have to the rage-filled, Putin admiring bigot.

Hillary is closer to being a traditional Republican, but only because D. Trump is closer to being a member of George Lincoln Rockwell's party.

According to an article in the conservative rag National Review D. Trump doesn't pass the traditional Republican sniff test "Imagine, if you can, Donald Trump exercising the mental discipline required to analyze a complex national-security crisis. Imagine him, playboy who dodged the military draft, showing mastery over the military issues involved. Yes, it is unimaginable."

Comparing D. Trump to a traditional Republican is absurd but-----but D. Trump was created by the NEW Republican party which is nothing like the party of Ike.

Sorry, but Trump Is No Eisenhower
Joseph Loconte July 23, 2016

When the Western Allies needed a supreme commander for the newly created North Atlantic Treaty Organization in 1949, they unanimously agreed that Dwight Eisenhower was “the only man” for the job. The soldier most responsible for the liberation of Western Europe would help make sure that the Soviet Red Army — which already had enslaved Eastern Europe — would not advance an inch further. “I rather look upon this effort,” he said, “as about the last remaining chance for the survival of Western civilization.” Today millions of Republicans are cheering the nomination of Donald Trump as their presidential candidate, giddy over the fact that the business mogul has no political experience, not a shred of diplomatic experience, and lacks even a basic knowledge of America’s military assets, not to mention its national-security challenges. Eisenhower, also a political novice, nonetheless marshalled every ounce of his military and diplomatic knowhow to guide the nation safely, over eight years, through some of the most dangerous moments of the Cold War.

During the 1952 presidential campaign, the Republican nominee made a surprise announcement: “I shall go to Korea.” The Korean War, mired in stalemate and increasingly unpopular, was claiming 2,000 U.S. soldiers a month. Eisenhower, the former Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War — the man who planned the U.S.-led invasion at Normandy — believed he needed a first-hand look to see if this latest war was winnable. He determined that it wasn’t, and quickly brokered an honorable peace. Within months of assuming office in 1953, Ike ordered a review of Harry Truman’s Containment Doctrine that redefined U.S. foreign policy as an ideological struggle against international Communism. Project Solarium, as it was called, produced recommendations from three separate committees — ranging from continuing with containment to adopting a much more confrontational strategy.

“The president had been sitting and listening to each one of the presentations, not taking a single note,” recalled General Andrew Goodpaster, Ike’s adviser. “He then rose and spoke for forty-five minutes, summarizing the three presentations and commenting on the specific strengths and weaknesses of each one.” Eisenhower said he’d reject any strategy that couldn’t gain the support of America’s allies, or which made a general war with the Soviets more likely. He argued that the build-up in U.S. military strength must not trigger a total breakdown in international relations; needlessly forcing a showdown would be a tragic error. Thus Eisenhower embraced containment, pledging to minimize the risk of war while preventing Soviet expansion in Europe. George Kennan later recalled that the president demonstrated “intellectual ascendancy over every man in the room . . . He had such a mastery over the military issues involved.”

Imagine, if you can, Donald Trump exercising the mental discipline required to analyze a complex national-security crisis. Imagine him, playboy who dodged the military draft, showing mastery over the military issues involved. Yes, it is unimaginable.

<snip>

How, exactly, will Trump’s appalling ignorance of foreign affairs help him make life-and-death decisions?

Republicans are voting for Hillary entirely because you people nominated a crazy man. You guys probably could have won with Rubio or some other comparatively reasonable establishment type but no, you had to have to the rage-filled, Putin admiring bigot.

Hillary is closer to being a traditional Republican, but only because D. Trump is closer to being a member of George Lincoln Rockwell's party.

According to an article in the conservative rag National Review D. Trump doesn't pass the traditional Republican sniff test "Imagine, if you can, Donald Trump exercising the mental discipline required to analyze a complex national-security crisis. Imagine him, playboy who dodged the military draft, showing mastery over the military issues involved. Yes, it is unimaginable."

Comparing D. Trump to a traditional Republican is absurd but-----but D. Trump was created by the NEW Republican party which is nothing like the party of Ike.

Sorry, but Trump Is No Eisenhower
Joseph Loconte July 23, 2016

When the Western Allies needed a supreme commander for the newly created North Atlantic Treaty Organization in 1949, they unanimously agreed that Dwight Eisenhower was “the only man” for the job. The soldier most responsible for the liberation of Western Europe would help make sure that the Soviet Red Army — which already had enslaved Eastern Europe — would not advance an inch further. “I rather look upon this effort,” he said, “as about the last remaining chance for the survival of Western civilization.” Today millions of Republicans are cheering the nomination of Donald Trump as their presidential candidate, giddy over the fact that the business mogul has no political experience, not a shred of diplomatic experience, and lacks even a basic knowledge of America’s military assets, not to mention its national-security challenges. Eisenhower, also a political novice, nonetheless marshalled every ounce of his military and diplomatic knowhow to guide the nation safely, over eight years, through some of the most dangerous moments of the Cold War.

During the 1952 presidential campaign, the Republican nominee made a surprise announcement: “I shall go to Korea.” The Korean War, mired in stalemate and increasingly unpopular, was claiming 2,000 U.S. soldiers a month. Eisenhower, the former Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War — the man who planned the U.S.-led invasion at Normandy — believed he needed a first-hand look to see if this latest war was winnable. He determined that it wasn’t, and quickly brokered an honorable peace. Within months of assuming office in 1953, Ike ordered a review of Harry Truman’s Containment Doctrine that redefined U.S. foreign policy as an ideological struggle against international Communism. Project Solarium, as it was called, produced recommendations from three separate committees — ranging from continuing with containment to adopting a much more confrontational strategy.

“The president had been sitting and listening to each one of the presentations, not taking a single note,” recalled General Andrew Goodpaster, Ike’s adviser. “He then rose and spoke for forty-five minutes, summarizing the three presentations and commenting on the specific strengths and weaknesses of each one.” Eisenhower said he’d reject any strategy that couldn’t gain the support of America’s allies, or which made a general war with the Soviets more likely. He argued that the build-up in U.S. military strength must not trigger a total breakdown in international relations; needlessly forcing a showdown would be a tragic error. Thus Eisenhower embraced containment, pledging to minimize the risk of war while preventing Soviet expansion in Europe. George Kennan later recalled that the president demonstrated “intellectual ascendancy over every man in the room . . . He had such a mastery over the military issues involved.”

Imagine, if you can, Donald Trump exercising the mental discipline required to analyze a complex national-security crisis. Imagine him, playboy who dodged the military draft, showing mastery over the military issues involved. Yes, it is unimaginable.

<snip>

How, exactly, will Trump’s appalling ignorance of foreign affairs help him make life-and-death decisions?

Speaking of imagination, I wonder-----I wonder how rightwingers/Republicans would respond to...

Slide1.png

I wonder too, does D. Trump suffer from a sleep disorder?

Tossing and Turning
I couldn't sleep a wink last night just a-thinking of you
Baby things weren't right I kept on tossin' and turnin'
Turnin' and tossin' tossin' and turnin' all night
I threw the blankets on the floor, turned my pillow upside down
Then I thought of you some more
And I kept on tossin' and turnin' turnin' and tossin'
Tossin' and turnin' all night
Jumped out of bed, turned on the light
Pulled down the shade went to the kitchen for a bite
Pulled up…
Full lyrics on Google Play Music