Who liberals really are and who liberals are according to the rightwing never really matches

Simply one example of many that want to be taken care of by government.

So why doesnt anyone on this forum say that? You can't find an example of it and you know it.

Remember that teabagger protestor who had that protest sign: "Get your government hands off my Medicare!"? Do you agree with him?

Nope, I think medicare should be abolished. Government money is one of the main drivers of health care costs. Just like it drives the costs of college. Stop the gravy train and costs will go down.

So....how would the disabled and poor people get healthcare?

Medicaid, payed by the States or private organizations. It's not a federal function. This is what Madison, the father of the Constitution said on such topics.

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

Um, okay. So how would the disabled and poor get healthcare?

Already answered child, now run along.

So why doesnt anyone on this forum say that? You can't find an example of it and you know it.

Remember that teabagger protestor who had that protest sign: "Get your government hands off my Medicare!"? Do you agree with him?

Nope, I think medicare should be abolished. Government money is one of the main drivers of health care costs. Just like it drives the costs of college. Stop the gravy train and costs will go down.

Medicaid, payed by the States or private organizations. It's not a federal function. This is what Madison, the father of the Constitution said on such topics.

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

No, you did not.

No, you did not.

I guess reading comprehension is not really one of your strong suits.

Medicaid, payed by the States or private organizations. It's not a federal function.

OP- RWNJs have no clue what the New BS GOP has been doing to the country the last 35 years or what Dems want to do to fix their mess. BS propaganda, big money, and bigotry/hate is the greedy idiot lying cheating New BS GOP's only argument- seems to be enough right now in our big lug of a country....

Do you notice how you never hear liberals, in general, talk about "safe spaces" or "being triggered"? It's because they don't. Those are just terms heard on random college campuses in news stories and then the rightwing, in their simplistic thought processes, generalize liberals as talking about these things? I had never heard those terms until some republicans on this forum explained them.

Do you notice how you never hear liberals talk about how everyone should be on welfare and the government should take care of them instead? It's because they don't.

Do you notice how you never hear liberals say gay people should have special rights? It's because they don't.

Do you notice how liberals never say we should ban all guns?

You get the idea.

Of course they don't talk about how they trigger so easily, that would trigger them!

Your understanding of how the world actually works is utterly pathetic....but you have a lot of company. I don't blame you personally, you are simply a by-product of a horrifically ran indoctrination program that we refer to as "public education". I could go into a long ass dissertation about how it got to this level, how critical thinking skills became a liability and cognitive dissonance became the norm.....I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to take all this in because the programming is just that deeply ingrained in you.I have to admit, it was tough for me to shake it off and I wasn't able to take that leap until I was 48 years of age. The "de-programming" process was an ass-kicking ordeal.....like a heroin addict that was a life long user with withdrawal symptoms that caused me to lose weight along with the inability to sleep...but I did it. I compare it to what Marines have to go through during basic training.....they wouldn't go through it again had they known what they were in for, but they are glad that they made it.

"Liberalism" in the true sense of the word was about individual freedom as in "if I am nit infringing on your rights to exist then you have no rights to infringe on mine" kinda deal. They believed in the "Bill of Rights" and what it stood for....but somewhere along the line? The communist infiltration that Joseph McCarthy warned us about took control. McCarthy was proven right 35 plus years later by the release of the Venona papers showed that McCarthy was straight on point. Now? What passes for "liberalism" isn't about individual rights but all about the "collective" and that is a fact that cannot even be disputed. Today's "pseudo liberals" fight against any speech that that they do not approve of. Their motto is straight out of the communist manifesto......"the ends justifies the means". What does that mean? That like Sal Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals"? Whatever it takes justifies doing anything that it takes.....all rules are off the table just so long as it advances the goals of communism.

The pseudo liberals (when they were exposed for the commie faction that they are) tried to re-brand themselves as "progressives"....meaning that anyone that opposed their globalist agenda (bought, paid for and subsidized by the very elites that they claimed to be fighting against) were "regressives". I would laugh loud and long if I was watching this theater being played out on some TV show and how these "progressives" have been used like a cheap whore hooked on heroin that depended on their pimp to provide them with their next "fix" if the implications of their actions only affected those of their ilk.

Billy, (and I say this sincerely) you are one of the "useful idiots" that the globalists (that funded communism to begin with) could not have come this far without idiots like you. Pat yourself on the back.....but herein lies the reality....you will never see that commie utopia in your lifetime nor mine and you can bet the farm on that one.

Hope this helps!!!!

Your understanding of how the world actually works is utterly pathetic....but you have a lot of company. I don't blame you personally, you are simply a by-product of a horrifically ran indoctrination program that we refer to as "public education". I could go into a long ass dissertation about how it got to this level, how critical thinking skills became a liability and cognitive dissonance became the norm.....I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to take all this in because the programming is just that deeply ingrained in you.I have to admit, it was tough for me to shake it off and I wasn't able to take that leap until I was 48 years of age. The "de-programming" process was an ass-kicking ordeal.....like a heroin addict that was a life long user with withdrawal symptoms that caused me to lose weight along with the inability to sleep...but I did it. I compare it to what Marines have to go through during basic training.....they wouldn't go through it again had they known what they were in for, but they are glad that they made it.

"Liberalism" in the true sense of the word was about individual freedom as in "if I am nit infringing on your rights to exist then you have no rights to infringe on mine" kinda deal. They believed in the "Bill of Rights" and what it stood for....but somewhere along the line? The communist infiltration that Joseph McCarthy warned us about took control. McCarthy was proven right 35 plus years later by the release of the Venona papers showed that McCarthy was straight on point. Now? What passes for "liberalism" isn't about individual rights but all about the "collective" and that is a fact that cannot even be disputed. Today's "pseudo liberals" fight against any speech that that they do not approve of. Their motto is straight out of the communist manifesto......"the ends justifies the means". What does that mean? That like Sal Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals"? Whatever it takes justifies doing anything that it takes.....all rules are off the table just so long as it advances the goals of communism.

The pseudo liberals (when they were exposed for the commie faction that they are) tried to re-brand themselves as "progressives"....meaning that anyone that opposed their globalist agenda (bought, paid for and subsidized by the very elites that they claimed to be fighting against) were "regressives". I would laugh loud and long if I was watching this theater being played out on some TV show and how these "progressives" have been used like a cheap whore hooked on heroin that depended on their pimp to provide them with their next "fix" if the implications of their actions only affected those of their ilk.

Billy, (and I say this sincerely) you are one of the "useful idiots" that the globalists (that funded communism to begin with) could not have come this far without idiots like you. Pat yourself on the back.....but herein lies the reality....you will never see that commie utopia in your lifetime nor mine and you can bet the farm on that one.

Hope this helps!!!!
Another RWNJ WAYYYY off...Globalism is no conspiracy, it's the natural result of the world getting smaller, cheap labor giving new markets to countries smart enough to train workers for the good and techie jobs produced. Most modern countries but not the New BS, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP dominated poor old America... Thanks, dupes.

Hope this helps!!!!
Another RWNJ WAYYYY off...Globalism is no conspiracy, it's the natural result of the world getting smaller, cheap labor giving new markets to countries smart enough to train workers for the good and techie jobs produced. Most modern countries but not the New BS, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP dominated poor old America... Thanks, dupes.

So, what you are saying is that countries should have no borders, no sovereignty and should adhere to unfair "Free Trade Agreements"....correct? I simply want to get you on the record for being for this. BTW, you do know that the central bankers that control the printing and then retracting of a fiat currency with no intrinsic value are behind this....I just want to see if you actually understand the true economics behind a monetary system based on debt....what say ye?

Everyone should get their healthcare through capitalism that means they would be spending their own money even if it was in the voucher form from the government capitalism would cut price 80% and Add 10 to 20 years to our life expectancys

Really?

So just so we are clear, you take an anecdotal example and then apply it to an entire group of people based on nothing? God no wonder you vote republican.

Medicare = government. Government is good for many things and helping people survive is one of them.

You do realize that medicare is the reason health care costs have gone up so much.

You also know that the elderly suck up a lot of unnecessary health care resources. Did you know that ?

Healthcare costs have gone up because of government involvement at all levels the way to make Costs go down is to switch to capitalism and have people spend their own money even if it is money In voucher form. That would reduce price is 80%.

Hope this helps!!!!

So, what you are saying is that countries should have no borders, no sovereignty and should adhere to unfair "Free Trade Agreements"....correct? I simply want to get you on the record for being for this. BTW, you do know that the central bankers that control the printing and then retracting of a fiat currency with no intrinsic value are behind this....I just want to see if you actually understand the true economics behind a monetary system based on debt....what say ye?
Not at all, jackass dupe, DUHHH. I'm saying we should have cheap training and college education/loans so we can compete with smart countries on good and techie jobs, and have fair taxing of the bloated rich to pay for it. So feqqing obvious except to total dupes of the greedy idiot rich GOP...35 YEARS of this crap...

We all already know that liberals are lowlife scum that expect everybody else to clean up after their sorry asses.

We all already know that liberals are lowlife scum that expect everybody else to clean up after their sorry asses.
Like all those corrupt Dem meltdowns like 1929, S+L, 2008, the stupidest wars ever in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ronnie's pal Saddam, the ruin of the middle class and the country the last 35 years, and the worst propaganda machine in our history producing a new zombie hater class- see sig. BTW, WTF are you talking about, hater dupe? What misinformed, multiply investigated BS character asssination/fake news/slander is that?

Current American definition of "liberal" = a hateful closed minded bigot who never thinks, just parrots and sticks hand out

Do you notice how you never hear liberals, in general, talk about "safe spaces" or "being triggered"? No I don't. In fact, just last night a snowflake on the news said he and those like them are living in "terror" because of a Trump admin., because illegals may be deported. That sounds like being triggered seeking a safe space. Then there's their reactions to a Trump admin. "requiring" protest and sometimes violence. A few examples: liberal protest - YouTube

It's because they don't. We've covered that.

Those are just terms heard on random college campuses in news stories and then the rightwing, in their simplistic thought processes, generalize liberals as talking about these things? I think you're stereotyping stereotyping.

I had never heard those terms until some republicans on this forum explained them. Cool story bro. Perhaps you should look what's going on around you.

Do you notice how you never hear liberals talk about how everyone should be on welfare and the government should take care of them instead? It's because they don't. Do you understand what "never" means? Do you understand what "implied" means? You're stereotyping again.

Do you notice how you never hear liberals say gay people should have special rights? It's because they don't. If we classify pretend-genders as gay, I'm quite sure allowing dudes to use the women's bathroom is pretty special.

Do you notice how liberals never say we should ban all guns? Again, look up the term "never". Here's a link to guide you: It’s Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.

You get the idea. That I do.

Forum List

Back