Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Replacing Biden is not necessary. And it's time to stop repeating the right wing narrative about Biden and Harris. Why aren't people taking about replacing Trump, who coudn't even remember the name of the doctor who gave him his cognitve test?.

Replacing Biden is not necessary. And it's time to stop repeating the right wing narrative about Biden and Harris. Why aren't people taking about replacing Trump, who coudn't even remember the name of the doctor who gave him his cognitve test?.
It's time that we all realize that BOTH are terrible choices.

My OP was about Biden, not trump.
Biden is getting worse, I've seen it happen.
This is happening.

Why should our Nations Leader be Biden?

It's time that we all realize that BOTH are terrible choices.

My OP was about Biden, not trump.
Biden is getting worse, I've seen it happen.
This is happening.

Why should our Nations Leader be Biden?
Keep watching edited videos by right wing groups. Biden has shown no such decline. Harris is more than capable .

~~~~~~
Indeed, you can keep Joey as puppet and have the Grand Wizard of Oz control Joe and America from behind the curtain.
Just as Woody Wilson was in his last years as president.
Even the Soviets and Chinese know better than that.
The question is which version of you will answer?
Who will it be.., Newsvine, Curried Goats, or SuperbadBrutha

Come on man! Newsome has already measured the drapes for the oval office.
The DNC Convention in Chicago is going to be a dozy in August. There's going to be chaos out side by protesting Hamas lovers and inside with all the back stabbing, and chicanery by avarice Democrats seeking to advance themselves as a presidency nominee.

Last edited:

Who Replaces Biden before the Election?​

ScreenShot_20240617234918.png

Keep watching edited videos by right wing groups. Biden has shown no such decline. Harris is more than capable .
Reminds of "The Long Black Train"

The ride to nowhere.

"Long Black Train" was inspired by a vision that I had of a long, black train running down this track way out in the middle of nowhere. I could see people standing out to the sides of this track watching this train go by.

We the People, can do much better than either of the current choices.

I'm afraid that we will just watch the train pass by.

That said, I still will NEVER vote for POS trump.

Reminds of "The Long Black Train"

The ride to nowhere.

"Long Black Train" was inspired by a vision that I had of a long, black train running down this track way out in the middle of nowhere. I could see people standing out to the sides of this track watching this train go by.

We the People, can do much better than either of the current choices.

I'm afraid that we will just watch the train pass by.

That said, I still will NEVER vote for POS trump.
Name one person better than Biden. Show me one who has the experience. We are looking at a man who was a Senator, VP, and President. When you look at job qualifications, Biden is the most qualified.

~~~~~~
Indeed, you can keep Joey as puppet and have the Grand Wizard of Oz control Joe and America from behind the curtain.
Just as Woody Wilson was in his last years as president.
Even the Soviets and Chinese know better than that.
The question is which version of you will answer?
Who will it be.., Newsvine, Curried Goats, or SuperbadBrutha
Another fool repeating some shit an idiot made up.

Name one person better than Biden. Show me one who has the experience. We are looking at a man who was a Senator, VP, and President. When you look at job qualifications, Biden is the most qualified.
I will support the (D) candidate, but c'mon.

Harris, what has she done? Nothing.

Time for a younger, more exciting (D) team.
That team, IMO, is not Biden/Harris. Nope. Sorry.

Who finished 2nd four years ago? Was it Klobuchar?

Younger desn't mean better, no does it guarantee they will live through a term. Harris is very qualified. You might want to check her resume instead of repeating right wing propaganda. I know you are not right wing, so I think you should do homework. We don't need exciting leaders, we need leaders who do the work. Biden and Harris have done the work.

Last edited:
Another fool repeating some shit an idiot made up.
~~~~~~
Read this and think about Dr. Jill running the gov't.
**********​

~~~~~~
Read this and think about Dr. Jill running the gov't.
**********​
No. Consider Melania running the government if Trump wins because Trump is the one with the problem right now.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Yep.

I can't think of anyone who would be strong. I'd guess they'd try to toss Newsom in there, and that wouldn't be a good idea. Gretchen Whitmer, maybe.

In their heart of hearts, I'd guess it's Michelle. But she never liked that life.

Yep.

I can't think of anyone who would be strong. I'd guess they'd try to toss Newsom in there, and that wouldn't be a good idea. Gretchen Whitmer, maybe.

In their heart of hearts, I'd guess it's Michelle. But she never liked that life.
Another one falling for the right wing narrative.

Younger desn't mean better, no doesit guarantee they will live through a term. Harris is very qualified. You might want to check her resume instead of repeating right wing propaganda. I know you are not right wing, so I think you should do homework. We don't need exciting leaders, we need leaders who do the work. Biden and Harris have done the work.
Nope, younger doesn't mean better.
As Old doesn't mean good.

C'mon with the Harris BS.
Harris has been a ZERO.

Forum List

Back