Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

Do you guys even know the things Biden/Harris have accomplished? Or are you looking for a performer who sound good when they talk?

If America won't insist on better than Trump or Biden from its political parties, then it deserves the results. Neither is fit to be President, and much less the current VP. The duopoly is so entrenched and the duality spell so strong that voters are not much better than zombies.

If America won't insist on better than Trump or Biden from its political parties, then it deserves the results. Neither is fit to be President, and much less the current VP. The duopoly is so entrenched and the duality spell so strong that voters are not much better than zombies.
Correct. This is a self-inflicted wound.

As long as we don't care enough to fix a political/electoral system that is clearly in need of repair, the decay continues.

As long as we don't care enough to fix a political/electoral system that is clearly in need of repair, the decay continues.
...much to the delight of America's enemies ("foreign and domestic").

It's sad that people are so uninformed.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

You defended Wandering *Joe for 3 1/2 years. He’s your candidate. Enjoy.

It's sad that people are so uninformed.
It isn't that they are uninformed, it is that they don't know what to do with information. With all everyone knows about these two duopoly idols, it should be impossible for them to show their faces in public.

It's time that we all realize that BOTH are terrible choices.

My OP was about Biden, not trump.
Biden is getting worse, I've seen it happen.
This is happening.

Why should our Nations Leader be Biden?
Obviously the biggest problem here is getting Biden to sign off on something like this. Otherwise the idea goes nowhere.

He has the standard politician's ego, so that would be one helluva task.

No it's not correct. Both these candidates are not the same. Biden has done a good job. But Americans want an entertainer. Check Bidens record instead of repeating the stupid narative of the right. You guys all talk shit but none of you stupid motherfuckers can name anyone younger who is better. You just want younger as if that is the answer.

You talk about a system that is in need of repair but NEVER suggest a solution. All you do is criricize. You don't have any answers. We have many parties in this country, all a third party has to do in order to be viable is show that it has enough fucking support to get on the ballot. And that makes sense.

None of us are getting any younger and I seriously doubt of anybody here would take people telling them what they cannot do because of their age. Trumps age is not the problem, thefact he is an idiot is. And so then if you want young, then let's have the Occasio Cortez, Maxwell Frost campaign for president.

Yep.

I can't think of anyone who would be strong. I'd guess they'd try to toss Newsom in there, and that wouldn't be a good idea. Gretchen Whitmer, maybe.

In their heart of hearts, I'd guess it's Michelle. But she never liked that life.

Big Mike is even less qualified to be president than her husband was.

It isn't that they are uninformed, it is that they don't know what to do with information. With all everyone knows about these two duopoly idols, it should be impossible for them to show their faces in public.
There is no doupoly. Thats your first mistake. Like I said, all a third party has to do is show they have enough support to get on a ballot. A party with 3 people shouldn't have equal weight with one that has 75 milion.

Obviously the biggest problem here is getting Biden to sign off on something like this. Otherwise the idea goes nowhere.

He has the standard politician's ego, so that would be one helluva task.
The problem is that Biden doesn't need to sign off.

OK,

I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

I think they are going to push him all the way through this. To back out now and try and start a new candidate would almost ensure a loss in November…unless they manage to convince Michelle Obama to run. She might be able to stand in at the last minute and not hurt the dem chances.

Other than that, Biden stays in the race.

Replacing Biden is not necessary. And it's time to stop repeating the right wing narrative about Biden and Harris. Why aren't people taking about replacing Trump, who coudn't even remember the name of the doctor who gave him his cognitve test?.
I forget your name every time I leave a race thread

OK,

No Debates are needed.

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

Too risky.... Any move like that would produce an avalanche for Trump and they know it. If they're going to replace him it will be after the election, if he wins that is. I'm sure the algorithms are already written and ready. The last one they used was clumsy, it left identical footprints in four or five places. I'm sure the current ones will be much more elegant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back