Who says blacks won't vote for Trump?

I have seen this year they aren't. The fly by your seat access to them is over. you all hate it. you hate us more because they are finally moving away from the enslaved programs of the left. You're insane if you can't see that. Watch some of Trump's rallies and see the number of supporters who are black. see who is out campaigning for him these two are the best I've seen to date. yep I'm gonna love november.

:lol: Moronic.

For me it's us .. for you, it's them .. yet you presume to know more about THEM then I do. :0) Typical right-wing ignorance.

I'll be looking for you on election day to rub your political ignorance all over your face.

Make sure you bring lots of excuses. .. and kleenex

and if the election goes the way you apparently want, the prize will be Hillary. Wow that sucks.

That may indeed suck for you .. but I don't care about you.

For me, it gets rid of the orange embarrassment, it further diminishes the Republican Party, it gets something serious done about police terrorism, and it ushers in a new generation of Americans who hate the right-wing as much as I do.

Hmmmmm.....maybe if you stopped robbing liquor stores.
It's no accident that blacks are always in trouble with the law.

:lol: I've probably made more money in the last 20 minutes then you make all week you dumb motherfucker :0).. but thanks for offering up your dogshit ignorance. Anyone who thinks blacks are going to vote for republicans .. I can direct them to your stupid ass post .. questions answered.

Well BlackAssHole..I retired at 46.
But back to the criminals in the black community.
52% of the murders in this country are committed by around 9% of the population. I say nine because while some black women are violent they dont kill as often as the males.

:lol: Trump will get about 5% of the Black vote or less .. exactly where he's polling right now.

Say what you will but there has never been this kind of support for a republican in the black community.
And personally after watching the DNC and hilary rigging the polls and trying to start shit at Trump rallies I really dont believe anything that comes from the MSM.

:0) Adding you to the list of ignorant republicans I'll seek out on election day.

I don';t give a rats ass about what you do or don't believe.

Thats okay. I dont care that your dumbass hommies are getting gunned down in the streets by the thousands by their own people or when they try and pull Mike Dirt Nap Brown on cop and get ventilated.
I'd say you have the biggest problem. Nobodies dying on my end.

Blacks looking for a better life are voting for Trump. They know Hillary isn't going to do a damn thing for them.

See that's your hate right there, you think they are all the same and not individuals. you have them categorized under an umbrella. you believe that they can't be helped, and all we're saying to them is there is another path/ option to success that is much better than the last 50 years of hell orchestrated by the pin them down leftists. you don't believe in any other options when there are options available. That makes you the hater.

That makes you ignorant.

The vast majority of black people have no use for the Republican Party. How is it that you're so blind to that truth?

If a republican gets 8% of the black vote, he's doing better than most republicans.

Expecting black people to vote for an all-white party that hates them is like expecting you to vote for Black Panthers. No one expects that, but you think that black people are going to vote for racists.

It's not going to happen.
I have seen this year they aren't. The fly by your seat access to them is over. you all hate it. you hate us more because they are finally moving away from the enslaved programs of the left. You're insane if you can't see that. Watch some of Trump's rallies and see the number of supporters who are black. see who is out campaigning for him these two are the best I've seen to date. yep I'm gonna love november.

:lol: Moronic.

For me it's us .. for you, it's them .. yet you presume to know more about THEM then I do. :0) Typical right-wing ignorance.

I'll be looking for you on election day to rub your political ignorance all over your face.

Make sure you bring lots of excuses. .. and kleenex

and if the election goes the way you apparently want, the prize will be Hillary. Wow that sucks.

That may indeed suck for you .. but I don't care about you.

For me, it gets rid of the orange embarrassment, it further diminishes the Republican Party, it gets something serious done about police terrorism, and it ushers in a new generation of Americans who hate the right-wing as much as I do.
Again with the hate. Wow, you're a sad fk.

:lol: Trump will get about 5% of the Black vote or less .. exactly where he's polling right now.

Say what you will but there has never been this kind of support for a republican in the black community.
And personally after watching the DNC and hilary rigging the polls and trying to start shit at Trump rallies I really dont believe anything that comes from the MSM.

:0) Adding you to the list of ignorant republicans I'll seek out on election day.

I don';t give a rats ass about what you do or don't believe.

I'll be right here,

No matter how loudly you Drumpf supporters whine, Black people will not be supporting the orange clown for POTUS. Sorry.
or....maybe they are. hmmmm curious, will you flip out when the numbers come out that prove you wrong? excuse my laughter here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No I wont flip out. I dont even have to worry about such a scenario.
good, then I'll laugh harder when it goes like i said it will.
You can laugh all you like. It will only cause you to be brought in on a 51/50.

This is a very small sample of whats out there.
The one thing that comes to mind? I dont remember anything like this in past elections.
There are about 22 anti Drumpf Black people for every 1 Black person you can find for Drumpf
You know them all eh?
Doesnt matter who I know.. I just want to watch you explain how Drumpf was completely rejected by Blacks when the tally is done. :laugh:
You'll be waiting a long time. I owe you shit!

The one thing that comes to mind? I dont remember anything like this in past elections.
There are about 22 anti Drumpf Black people for every 1 Black person you can find for Drumpf
You know them all eh?
Doesnt matter who I know.. I just want to watch you explain how Drumpf was completely rejected by Blacks when the tally is done. :laugh:
You dont owe me anything. I just want to watch you explain how Drumpf was completely rejected by Blacks when the tally is done.
laugh.gif

You know them all eh?
You dont owe me anything. I just want to watch you explain how Drumpf was completely rejected by Blacks when the tally is done.
laugh.gif
why would i explain?

You know them all eh?
laugh.gif
why would i explain?
So i can laugh at you.
laugh.gif

How would TRUMP make their lives better?

By stimulating economic growth the way NEWT GINGRICH did in the 1990s = cutting taxes and spending, balancing the budget, removing needless and wasteful regulation and laws designed to enrich lawyers and chase employers like Burger King to Canada like O just did.

You know them all eh?
laugh.gif
why would i explain?
So i can laugh at you.
laugh.gif
but that's what I will be doing to you!

Forum List

Back