Who started the latest lie that Republicans will kill people if they win?

I'd bet this one came down from Big Brother.
Telling the demmings that we wanted to kill Grandma, children & put minorities in chains hasn't had the affect they desire so they are just taking it up to the top notches now.

They use Orwellian tactics on us & we aren't supposed to notice the way they use it for a playbook

Orwell-political-language.jpg

No link, because it’s a question.

Im starting to see a new and even more deranged attack line from leftists - that if Republicans win, we will kill people who disagree with us. Does anyone know which Democrat started this? Thanks.

All of them.

Once again, they are projecting themselves onto others.

And................

EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE...................the Reps could NEVER, EVER reach the number of murders that the Dems have since 1993, and ESPECIALLY since Obozo Bin Laden was perched in the White House!!! Thier scorecard of lives destroyed is nearing a billion, if not over that target already!!!

I'd bet this one came down from Big Brother.
Telling the demmings that we wanted to kill Grandma, children & put minorities in chains hasn't had the affect they desire so they are just taking it up to the top notches now.

They use Orwellian tactics on us & we aren't supposed to notice the way they use it for a playbook

View attachment 720699
They will get their lemmings to believe such nonsense, in an effort to justify increased aggression by government on their behalf. This is why a national divorce is inevitable, and the sooner it takes place the better. We have to sever all political ties between who demand a nanny state, and those of us who want to enjoy liberty, even if it means abject poverty for ourselves and vast wealth for others. The bullshit promise of equality of life under government authority always leads to widespread poverty regardless, so the best chance at prosperity is separation from nanny state bed wetters.

Im starting to see a new and even more deranged attack line from leftists - that if Republicans win, we will kill people who disagree with us. Does anyone know which Democrat started this? Thanks.

That started in 2012, then Democrats attacked Paul Ryan with an ad that claimed Republicans wanted to push granny's wheelchair off a cliff...

You're probably going to have to find a link for that claim. Your fringe loons are always talking mass executions and firing squads and such but I haven't seen any such claim as you have made from a mainstream democrat.

It started with that disastrous Biden speech, then dems moved that narrative further and further along until we now have dem retards claiming that the GOP might kill kids.

It started with that disastrous Biden speech, then dems moved that narrative further and further along until we now have dem retards claiming that the GOP might kill kids.
That’s what I expected. And it really has ramped up in the last day or so. I guess that’s what happens when the U.S. President goes on prime time TV to demonize American citizens.

Its desperation mode. They're hurling turds and hyperbole by the ton.
Don’t they realize that screaming how Republicans will start killing people - I just had one leftist accuse me of wanting to do that on another thread - just makes them look more out of control and dangerous?

When they lose next week, Gd-willing, they are going to be completely deranged.

No link……it didn’t happen

I have never seen it said……prove me wrong

What rumor?

I searched and there is not a single thread on this site, but YOURS, this one, on it?

But if there were a rumor.... if some individual said it, I would imagine it was someone commenting on the no exception abortion laws Repubs put in that makes women having miscarriages wait until the baby heartbeat stops, which can kill the pregnant woman, through sepsis, or heart failure from high blood pressure in pregnancy, and a number of other things that kill these mothers with complications.

The ambiguity of the laws, tie doctor's hands in their treatments for these cases.

What rumor?

I searched and there is not a single thread on this site, but YOURS, this one, on it?

But if there were a rumor.... if some individual said it, I would imagine it was someone commenting on the no exception abortion laws Repubs put in that makes women having miscarriages wait until the baby heartbeat stops, which can kill the pregnant woman, through sepsis, or heart failure from high blood pressure in pregnancy, and a number of other things that kill these mothers with complications.

The ambiguity of the laws, tie doctor's hands in their treatments for these cases.
On abortion the bottom line is being a slut or being loose and blaming everyone else for it.

Forum List

Back