Who will be better at getting America out of debt, Trump or Hillary?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
US debt is $19 trillion, the largest in the world for a single country - we owe a ton of money to other nations

Who is better suited to getting our nation out of debt, or at least lower the amount substantially?
US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.png

Trump = America has a chance to survive...

Hitlery = America dies...

It's as simple at that....

Neither of them have any clue about how to address the fundamental flaw of Post Industrial Civilization, ie the unsustainability of entitlement spending.

As, indeed, nor do ANY of the major political parties in the world today.

At least not that I have heard.

I think Trump has a better idea of how to spend money. Clinton never ran a hotdog stand in her life outside of her marriage.

Both are talking about spending, but a Republican Congress would stop both of them. However I think a Republican President will have an easier time working with Congress than Hillary.

We can't even discuss getting out of debt until we at least have a balanced budget. That will never happen with Hillary, it may happen with Trump.

US debt is $19 trillion, the largest in the world for a single country - we owe a ton of money to other nations

Who is better suited to getting our nation out of debt, or at least lower the amount substantially?
US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.png
None of the above. There is no way the US will be out of debt ever again. They make too much money off the debt and its a partisian issue the idiots can argue over. You can bet Drumpf would increase the debt.

Raise minimum wage.

she lost 6 billion in taxpayers money. wonder where it went to hmmm

I think Trump has a better idea of how to spend money. Clinton never ran a hotdog stand in her life outside of her marriage.

Both are talking about spending, but a Republican Congress would stop both of them. However I think a Republican President will have an easier time working with Congress than Hillary.

We can't even discuss getting out of debt until we at least have a balanced budget. That will never happen with Hillary, it may happen with Trump.
Didn't Bill Clinton have a balanced budget? Maybe he could show her how he done it.

Trump derived his original fortune because his Dad gave it to him.

The rest he derived from overextending and bankruptcy.

Hillary wants to raise the minimum wage to make a healthy middle class which will make a healthy economy.

Until you boneheads stop voting for Republicans, it WILL GET WORSE.

How does Donald Trump balance the budget? he can't!
What does running a business have to do with being pPresident, its just a lame excuse. Did John McCain run a business, George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, the list is endless

Hillary wants to raise the minimum wage to make a healthy middle class which will make a healthy economy.

good point

Care to explain how raising the min wage helps the middle class? Middle class people aren't minimum wage earners. Any additional costs hiring low skilled workers will only put pressure on those in the middle.

Care to explain how raising the min wage helps the middle class? Middle class people aren't minimum wage earners. Any additional costs hiring low skilled workers will only put pressure on those in the middle.
Raising the wages of the lowest paid workers will also put pressure on higher paid workers

FYI

The chart's dates for presidential budgets is wrong.... Reagan's first budget was fiscal 1982-1989, Bush 1 fiscal 1990-1993, Clinton fiscal 1994-2001, Bush 2 fiscal 2002-2009, obama fiscal 2010-2017

As far as the question, Hillary clinton's budget/tax plans over the next 10 years adds $200 billion to the National Debt, While donald trump's budget/tax plans adds $10 trillion, $5 trillion at it's very very best, added to the National Debt as scored by think tanks....

BY FAR, Hillary's plans will bring us much closer to balancing the budget which is the first step to reducing the debt////

Raising the wages of the lowest paid workers will also put pressure on higher paid workers
True, but from my experience it's usually the lower middle class that takes the brunt. In a fast food operation higher costs for low skilled workers will have more of an impact on their immediate superiors that some one at corporate headquarters.

raising the minimum wage will only kill business bonhead

Forum List

Back