Whoopi Goldberg doubles down and once again claims Holocaust wasn't originally about race

Black labor has been foundational to the growth of America and our economy. Enslaved people built the country’s early infrastructure and produced lucrative commodities such as cotton and tobacco.
Historian and author Edward E. Baptist explains how slavery helped the US go from a “colonial economy to the second biggest industrial power in the world.”
T
he bodies of the enslaved served as America’s largest financial asset, and they were forced to maintain America’s most exported commodity. In 60 years, from 1801 to 1862, the amount of cotton picked daily by an enslaved person increased 400 percent. The profits from cotton propelled the US into a position as one of the leading economies in the world, and made the South its most prosperous region. The ownership of enslaved people increased wealth for Southern planters so much that by the dawn of the Civil War, the Mississippi River Valley had more millionaires per capita than any other region.
An entire industry, America’s first big business, revolved around slavery.

Factually untrue. The two things that built this country, and its wealth, were the railroads, and mining.

None of which blacks did in any numbers, and NO slaves ever worked on because the work was too dangerous.

Your claims are refuted by factual history.

Blacks did nothing to generate wealth for this country, in fact, they were so inefficient that they hindered the growth of the South which allowed the North to steamroll to victory in the Civil War.

Factually untrue. The two things that built this country, and its wealth, were the railroads, and mining.

None of which blacks did in any numbers, and NO slaves ever worked on because the work was too dangerous.

Blacks did nothing to generate wealth for this country, in fact, they were so inefficient that they hindered the growth of the South which allowed the North to steamroll to victory in the Civil War.
How pathetically stupid. ..Working on the railroad was a low-paying but steady job with many positions that were nearly exclusively occupied by black workers
.Southern railroads were eager to hire black workers after the war because they could pay them far less than white employees.
Certain positions could be held by both slaves and free men, including brakeman and fireman, and others, usually the more physically intensive jobs like track building and maintenance, were almost entirely the domain of African Americans
Resources:

The African American Railroad Experience (2010)
By Maureen Cavanaugh and Pat Finn

Last edited:
yeah, right….the only way the Jews can can go to heaven is if they stop being Jews!

Disgusting, and antisemitic.

Jews don’t think Christians have to stop being Christian to go to Heaven. We aren’t so arrogant to think that only our religion gets into Heaven, and we aren’t so arrogant to go around telling other people that.
Judaism does not accept Jesus as a divine being, an intermediary between humans and God, a messiah, or holy
Jesus said, “I am the truth, the way, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6) and “For unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins” (John 8:24). The Apostle Peter echoed these words when he said, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12, KJV).
Jews are all going to hell anyway.

African American Workers Built America​

Black labor has been foundational to the growth of America and our economy. Enslaved people built the country’s early infrastructure and produced lucrative commodities such as cotton and tobacco.
In the early 1900s, over one million African Americans joined the “Great Migration” to fill jobs in the steel, automobile, shipbuilding, and other heavy industries.
By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world's cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured goods that laid the basis for American economic growth.

African American Workers Built America​

In the early 1900s, over one million African Americans joined the “Great Migration” to fill jobs in the steel, automobile, shipbuilding, and other heavy industries.
By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world's cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured goods that laid the basis for American economic growth.

All a bunch of bullshit. Blacks built nothing. They picked cotton and tobacco and made a small group of plantation owners fairly wealthy.

They contributed NOTHING to the country as a whole.

All a bunch of bullshit. Blacks built nothing. They picked cotton and tobacco and made a small group of plantation owners fairly wealthy.

They contributed NOTHING to the country as a whole.
Obviously, your hatred for black has blinded your senses.lol

I hate no one. I do hate liars, frauds, and bullshit artists. My first two girlfriends were black. They were awesome gals, just weren't willing to move with me when I went overseas. The facts are well known. The two things that built the wealth of this country was the railroads, and the gold and silver mining. That's it. Those two things allowed the US to industrialize at a rate faster than any other nation on Earth. Those two professions were populated by the irish, and the Chinese.

The Chinese were instrumental in building the railroads, and they were heavily involved in mining in California. So much so that laws were passed to take claims away from them. The Irish were heavily involved in building the railroads in the east. They too were involved in the industrial revolution, working long days, for low wages, and having a lower life expectancy than the slaves by over a year.

These are called facts.

You hate facts because they prove you did nothing, which means you DESERVE nothing!

So you resort to calling anyone who calls you out on your bullshit, racists.

When the true racists are asshats, like you.

Judaism does not accept Jesus as a divine being, an intermediary between humans and God, a messiah, or holy
Jesus said, “I am the truth, the way, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6) and “For unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins” (John 8:24). The Apostle Peter echoed these words when he said, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12, KJV).
Jews are all going to hell anyway.
^^^ Says the antisemite who cries about prejudice against blacks. You’re disgusting.

Didn’t you just say that all the JOOOOOS were going to hell? And now you’re complaining that someone has hatred for blacks (which isn’t even true). You couldn’t be a more obvious hypocrite if you tried.

I hate no one. I do hate liars, frauds, and bullshit artists. My first two girlfriends were black. They were awesome gals, just weren't willing to move with me when I went overseas. The facts are well known. The two things that built the wealth of this country was the railroads, and the gold and silver mining. That's it. Those two things allowed the US to industrialize at a rate faster than any other nation on Earth. Those two professions were populated by the irish, and the Chinese.

The Chinese were instrumental in building the railroads, and they were heavily involved in mining in California. So much so that laws were passed to take claims away from them. The Irish were heavily involved in building the railroads in the east. They too were involved in the industrial revolution, working long days, for low wages, and having a lower life expectancy than the slaves by over a year.

These are called facts.

You hate facts because they prove you did nothing, which means you DESERVE nothing!

So you resort to calling anyone who calls you out on your bullshit, racists.

When the true racists are asshats, like you.
You have produced absolutly no facts.
Had it not been for the hundeds of years of slave labor this country we would never have got to railroads, and the gold and silver mining. White man did not bring any wealth over from Europe.

The building of America's railroads involved African Americans, many working as slaves. Virtually every railroad built in the Pre-emancipation Era South was built using slave labor.

Didn’t you just say that all the JOOOOOS were going to hell? And now you’re complaining that someone has hatred for blacks (which isn’t even true). You couldn’t be a more obvious hypocrite if you tried.
I am just the messenger. White man's Christian bible says it.

^^^ Says the antisemite who cries about prejudice against blacks. You’re disgusting.
Sorry if you cannot accept the truths in your own bible. Their Christian GOD appears to be antisemitic also.
Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God in human form. While Christianity recognizes the Hebrew Bible (called the Old Testament by Christians) as part of its scriptural canon, Judaism does not recognize the Christian New Testament.

Last edited:
You have produced absolutly no facts.
Had it not been for the hundeds of years of slave labor this country we would never have got to railroads, and the gold and silver mining. White man did not bring any wealth over from Europe.

The building of America's railroads involved African Americans, many working as slaves. Virtually every railroad built in the Pre-emancipation Era South was built using slave labor.

What a laughable assertion. There were slaves here from 1619 till 1865. In that time they produced no wealth, save for a very few people. You are so ignorant of history it is painful.

But, like every black racist out there, you claim to have done all of this work, but can only point to opinions, not facts, to support your moronic claims.

What a laughable assertion. There were slaves here from 1619 till 1865. In that time they produced no wealth, save for a very few people. You are so ignorant of history it is painful.

But, like every black racist out there, you claim to have done all of this work, but can only point to opinions, not facts, to support your moronic claims.
Traders were not the only ones to profit from America's internal slave trade. Slave owners in the Upper South profited because they received cash for the people they sold. Slave owners in the Lower South profited because the people they purchased were forced to labor in the immensely productive cotton and sugar fields.

What part of this do you not understand?
A kid with a lemonade stand can figure this out.

Forum List

Back