Why again do leftists NOT want this country secure the borders?

I always forget the reasons. Why is that? Do they have any sort of rational explanations whatsoever?

Let us see if they can say anything that is not utilizing victimology.

Anything.
I have no problem securing the borders.......I don't appreciate being lied to by RWrs who really don't want the border closed because of their cheap labor source.

The immigration bill of 2013, that included major border security measures, and passed the Senate with bi-partisan support,

was killed by the Republicans in the House.
could that be because that bill was going to automatically give legal status to 11 million illegals? do you think thats why it had to be killed? Nobody wants those filthy bastards in this country besides other filthy bastards.
Had the democrats an actual bill in it with an actual border wall instead of just a fence and not included all of the illegals becoming citizens, that would have passed.
But as always the dems have to add some unacceptable bullshit to the bill so they can claim that the republicans killed the one thing out of the bill that they did agree with. (even if a fence is not a wall by any means.)

The bill passed the Senate. Even Trump has backed off deporting 11 million. LOL, the Dreamers are you people who believed him about mass deportation and a 2000 mile wall.
then by all means, you should be happy he won and I should be suffering the butthurt, but somehow, it really does not appear to be that way.

I always forget the reasons. Why is that? Do they have any sort of rational explanations whatsoever?

Let us see if they can say anything that is not utilizing victimology.

Anything.
I have no problem securing the borders.......I don't appreciate being lied to by RWrs who really don't want the border closed because of their cheap labor source.
Oh, you get pissed at that? Ahhhh, the old shift and obfuscation.

So, if you are for a secure border, you want a wall built?

Give is your grand solution to secure the border.

You said you want it. Well, what is the solution?

The reason is relatively simple (like most democrats). The average Black voter is too smart to fall for the old democrat party victimization so the dying democrat party needs a new underclass that they can exploit. What could be better for democrats than a voting base that doesn't even speak English?

The immigration bill of 2013, that included major border security measures, and passed the Senate with bi-partisan support,

could that be because that bill was going to automatically give legal status to 11 million illegals? do you think thats why it had to be killed? Nobody wants those filthy bastards in this country besides other filthy bastards.
Had the democrats an actual bill in it with an actual border wall instead of just a fence and not included all of the illegals becoming citizens, that would have passed.
But as always the dems have to add some unacceptable bullshit to the bill so they can claim that the republicans killed the one thing out of the bill that they did agree with. (even if a fence is not a wall by any means.)

The bill passed the Senate. Even Trump has backed off deporting 11 million. LOL, the Dreamers are you people who believed him about mass deportation and a 2000 mile wall.
then by all means, you should be happy he won and I should be suffering the butthurt, but somehow, it really does not appear to be that way.

You're a Trumpbot. You're programmed by the Master to agree with anything he does or doesn't do.

The reason is relatively simple (like most democrats). The average Black voter is too smart to fall for the old democrat party victimization so the dying democrat party needs a new underclass that they can exploit. What could be better for democrats than a voting base that doesn't even speak English?

You are aware that Hillary Clinton won the black vote by a 9 to 1 margin right?

Trump now thinks that some area's can be just fences...Every single illegal will know those area's and get in anyway...

If he is going to do it, do it right...but that won't happen it is too expensive...
So we should take down that fence around the White House.

You should remove your front door.

They'll just get in anyway.

You're a Trumpbot. You're programmed by the Master to agree with anything he does or doesn't do.
Whatever you want to think, if it helps ease your butt hurt, then I say go with it.
you have my permission. Permission given because for the next 4 years, you Hillary supporters are going to be required to ask permission before you do anything at all. Its for your own safety and well being.
because,,, we care.

I'll try again: Why do leftists create, support and defend sanctuary cities?.
Why don't you research it?
Fair point, since I don't expect straight or honest answers from you folks.

Why ask the question then if you had no expectation of an honest answer? Trolling?
why do you feel the need to answer if you have no expectation of being honest?
liberal upbringing?

Whatever you want to think, if it helps ease your butt hurt, then I say go with it.
you have my permission. Permission given because for the next 4 years, you Hillary supporters are going to be required to ask permission before you do anything at all. Its for your own safety and well being.
because,,, we care.

You watch. We're already seeing it.

Fair point, since I don't expect straight or honest answers from you folks.

Why ask the question then if you had no expectation of an honest answer? Trolling?
why do you feel the need to answer if you have no expectation of being honest?
liberal upbringing?

Answer his question then.

because,,, we care.

You watch. We're already seeing it.
does not really instill confidence in the average person, you saw Hillary in the white house destroying the country too. We see how well that vision panned out for you.

Fair point, since I don't expect straight or honest answers from you folks..
why do you feel the need to answer if you have no expectation of being honest? liberal upbringing?
People like this think that we won't see what they're doing.

They don't want to answer questions like this because they know what they're doing is wrong.

Fair point, since I don't expect straight or honest answers from you folks..
why do you feel the need to answer if you have no expectation of being honest? liberal upbringing?
People like this think that we won't see what they're doing.

They don't to answer questions like this because they know what they're doing is wrong.
the sad part is that they think what they are doing is right. Its their limited brain capacity that makes them fear answering.

Forum List

Back