Why American Workers Pay Twice As Much In Taxes As Wealthy Investors

All income should be taxed at the same rate regardless how it was earned.
How many times does someone have to pay taxes on THEIR money? once, twice, 3 times, or more? I guess since a liberal cant make money they want everyone to be taxed to where there isn't any money left to tax, then everyone will be equal, equally poor and equally miserable. That is how a libfucks thinks, because they are jealous of those that have succeeded in life.

Shouldn't everyone pay the same percentage in taxes on their income regardless of how much they make?

I don't think so.

So equality only applies when you want it to apply? It's OK, the pittance you'd supply if what I asked happened wouldn't amount to enough to buy a $.25 piece of candy.

They pay the same amount as everyone else for the income they earn. That is on the first 9275 folks making a million dollars a year still pay on only 10% on that. Then they get taxed at 15% for income between 9276 and 37,650. And then 25% on the next 91,150 and so on.....
If what you say is correct, why is the IRS revenue source calling you a liar? Seems to me that the poor isn't paying enough and should be paying a hell of a lot more. No I don't feel pity for the poor, as at one time I was poor, but I didn't stay a victim of liberalism, but moved on with Gods gift and excelled at what I did.

Income%20Tax%20Progressivity-15.png

How many times does someone have to pay taxes on THEIR money? once, twice, 3 times, or more? I guess since a liberal cant make money they want everyone to be taxed to where there isn't any money left to tax, then everyone will be equal, equally poor and equally miserable. That is how a libfucks thinks, because they are jealous of those that have succeeded in life.

Shouldn't everyone pay the same percentage in taxes on their income regardless of how much they make?

I don't think so.

So equality only applies when you want it to apply? It's OK, the pittance you'd supply if what I asked happened wouldn't amount to enough to buy a $.25 piece of candy.

They pay the same amount as everyone else for the income they earn. That is on the first 9275 folks making a million dollars a year still pay on only 10% on that. Then they get taxed at 15% for income between 9276 and 37,650. And then 25% on the next 91,150 and so on.....
If what you say is correct, why is the IRS revenue source calling you a liar? Seems to me that the poor isn't paying enough and should be paying a hell of a lot more. No I don't feel pity for the poor, as at one time I was poor, but I didn't stay a victim of liberalism, but moved on with Gods gift and excelled at what I did.

why not just stop spending what they haven't got? hmmm debt ceiling?

'Why American Workers Pay Twice As Much In Taxes As Wealthy Investors'

FLASHBACK:
Obama 'stole' hard-working American tax dollars to ensure his big donors who had invested in Solyndra and 12 other bankrupt 'Green Energy' companies did not lose a dime of their investment money. The tax payers did not invest in those companies, still lost money when they went bankrupt, and no one ever paid them back....

Obama-backed green energy failures leave taxpayers with $2.2 billion tab, audit finds

ANSWER:
Washington's insatiable need to spend and Politicians' view of tax dollars as an extension of their political re-election war chest / campaign funds (pork spending for votes / buying votes).

I don't think so.

Sure, that's a solution. A very simple solution which belies what a budget is; what a budget is, is a plan. And, plans go awry! Natural disasters, man made disasters, epidemics and pandemics, and wars cannot be predicted and thus planned for, and when they happen the budget gets blown out the window.

The best way to control spending is to control the Pols. As I've posted a number of times we need a Constitutional Amendment giving the POTUS the line-item veto. The Congress can override his or her veto, and the voter can decide on each issue vetoed and / or overridden as to which person(s) they want to be held accountable.

I don't think so.

While half of the country pays no income taxes at all. I thought you lefties believed living in this country involved contributing to society? Guess not.

I bet you think they're all living high on the hog too huh?

Irrelevant. Not concerned with how they're living but whether or not they're contributing to the society you leftists say everyone living in it should do. However, a family of four doesn't pay a dime in income taxes until the family income is $48,300. Then, the amount of income taxes is a whopping $1. That $48,300 is right at 2x the poverty level for that size family.

They still pay SS tax Medicare, sale tax....ect.

If your investments make only 48 grand as your only income and you have a family of four do you still pay the other payroll taxes?

No! In less than a generation such a tax system will create a Caste System!

So much for your claims of equality.

Huh? I support a progressive income tax system, how does that equate to equality? It's fair and a requirement for a democratic society to survive.

I don't think so.

Sure, that's a solution. A very simple solution which belies what a budget is; what a budget is, is a plan. And, plans go awry! Natural disasters, man made disasters, epidemics and pandemics, and wars cannot be predicted and thus planned for, and when they happen the budget gets blown out the window.

The best way to control spending is to control the Pols. As I've posted a number of times we need a Constitutional Amendment giving the POTUS the line-item veto. The Congress can override his or her veto, and the voter can decide on each issue vetoed and / or overridden as to which person(s) they want to be held accountable.

Are you saying we shouldn't have a budget? If you're not going to stick to the plan, why have one. The interesting thing is that you support a plan that has as part of it, spending more than we bring in. That's not a budget.

While half of the country pays no income taxes at all. I thought you lefties believed living in this country involved contributing to society? Guess not.

I bet you think they're all living high on the hog too huh?

Irrelevant. Not concerned with how they're living but whether or not they're contributing to the society you leftists say everyone living in it should do. However, a family of four doesn't pay a dime in income taxes until the family income is $48,300. Then, the amount of income taxes is a whopping $1. That $48,300 is right at 2x the poverty level for that size family.

They still pay SS tax Medicare, sale tax....ect.

If your investments make only 48 grand as your only income and you have a family of four do you still pay the other payroll taxes?

Irrelevant and a weak argument. Those of us that pay income taxes also pay those others. Do we get an exemption on them because we pay income taxes?

It depends on the type of investment.

'Why American Workers Pay Twice As Much In Taxes As Wealthy Investors'

FLASHBACK:
Obama 'stole' hard-working American tax dollars to ensure his big donors who had invested in Solyndra and 12 other bankrupt 'Green Energy' companies did not lose a dime of their investment money. The tax payers did not invest in those companies, still lost money when they went bankrupt, and no one ever paid them back....

Obama-backed green energy failures leave taxpayers with $2.2 billion tab, audit finds
washington times really?
The load program wiped out losses years ago.
And expects to make 5 billion.
But the purpose isnt to make money, its to have energy diversity because oil aint lasting much longer.

Huh? I support a progressive income tax system, how does that equate to equality? It's fair and a requirement for a democratic society to survive.

A progressive tax system isn't equal. It taxes at unequal percentages.

Only to a POS progressive is something that's unequal the same and fair. That's OK. Those that pay that higher percentage will still always have more than the freeloaders paying nothing.

Only to a POS progressive is something that's unequal the same and fair. That's OK. Those that pay that higher percentage will still always have more than the freeloaders paying nothing.
and the only ones complaining are the ones that don't pay into the system. I find that hilarious.

and the only ones complaining are the ones that don't pay into the system. I find that hilarious.

It's hilarious that the ones complaining about everyone paying the same percentage are the ones that would finally have to pay something.

Forum List

Back