🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are all of America's problems Trump's fault?

Also the Democrats aka Neo-Communists and BLM aka Black Panthers and Nation of Islam all INSIST there is this long standing thing called "Institutional Racism", well the question to THAT accusation about WHO SHOULD get the blame IF there IS a thing called "Institutional Racism" the question is:

1592317885945.png

Because he is the president who, after winning presidency,
Went on a 7 state victory parade instead of getting ready to run the country. So much so that he had to ask Obama’s people to say on for weeks until he kinda figured out what was going on.
Politics is hard work and trump doesn’t know the meaning of the word. He only works for his name, his businesseses his presidency, not the American people.
What a fucking load.

The question should be, "why do Trump and his minions think that none of America's problems are his fault?" We once had a president that had a sign on his desk which read "The Buck Stops Here". If Trump had something similar, it would say "The Buck Stops Over There"! I'll admit not everything is his fault, but he believes that NOTHING is his fault. That's the problem and all but the willfully blind are starting to recognize that fact
What problems did Truman ever solve?
You're missing the point. I meant he didn't hide from responsibility like Trump does.
So spouting meaningless slogans means you aren't hiding from responsibility? What "responsibility" is Trump hiding from?
What responsibility has he ever taken for anything? Who's got the time to list them all. It's apparent to all but the willfully blind. Everything is always someone else's fault and they're terrible people, even after he had been saying how great they were only a short time before. You never heard Truman spouting that kind of BS. He was a great American, unlike our current president.
Which American problem should Trump take responsibility for? None of you clowns have come up with anything. You just whine and cry about him.
In the current situation he should be trying to heal the country instead of throwing gas on the fire. That's just an example, though one of the most egregious.
ROFL! How does one "heal" a giant temper tantrump by a mob of petulant TDS morons? What the country needs is to enforce the laws. The "healing" meme is pablum for morons.
Someone with a smattering of intelligence or who listens to their advisors would have figured it out, instead of throwing gas on the fire. I'm afraid incompetence isn't what we look for in a president.

LOL!!1 "tantrump"?!?! That's funny. I'm think I'm going to use it every time he gives another unpresidential speech. The word should be worn out by the end of the week. :laughing0301:
You mean he should have caved every time the TDS morons started whining? Groveling before idiots is not what I want from a president.

We aren't worried about the problems the Orange Shitgibbon hasn't solved.

We're worried about all the problems he's created.

I'd love to get my life from 2016 back.
What problems did he create? Be specific.
Inhumane immigration policy that jailed children. Inept handling of a pandemic. Extortion of Ukrainian. Muslim ban. Appointing corrupt officials. Siding with aRussia over our intelligence community. Division on race, sex and nationality. Bigotry. Dishonesty. And refusing to take any responsibility for anything. The buck stops somewhere.

Inhumane immigration policy that jailed children. Inept handling of a pandemic. Extortion of Ukrainian. Muslim ban. Appointing corrupt officials. Siding with aRussia over our intelligence community. Division on race, sex and nationality. Bigotry. Dishonesty. And refusing to take any responsibility for anything. The buck stops somewhere.
Total fucking bullshit, of course.

Leftists were unhinged before now they are completely demented and nearly EVERYTHING they babble now reads like something from The Babylon Bee or The Onion.

Obama jailed children.
Your opinion.
Nobody on the call said it was extortion. Nothing was exchanged.
Every President has appointed someone who turned out to be corrupt.
The rest needs no comment since it is just more of your TDS induced delusions.

But thanks for proving he gets blamed for stuff that has been going on for decades.

Major fail by you. please try again.

Obama jailed children.
Your opinion.

But thanks for proving he gets blamed for stuff that has been going on for decades.

It's easier to deny than refute, isn't it?

Leftists were unhinged before now they are completely demented and nearly EVERYTHING they babble now reads like something from The Babylon Bee or The Onion.
I know. It's hard to believe that any of these people are serious about the stuff they spew.

Obama jailed children.
Your opinion.

It's easier to deny than refute, isn't it?
Nothing to refute, Dummy.

His post proved my OP.

Because those Democrats realize that their voters are the absolutely dumbest people on the planet and can easily be manipulated into not realizing that the reason we still have the problems that we had when these fools first entered office is because if they actually solved anything , they would no longer be able to use that thing to stir up their very stupid voter base.

If we just had a simple requirement of requiring an IQ of 110 before one could vote, the Democrats would never win another election.

The question should be, "why do Trump and his minions think that none of America's problems are his fault?" We once had a president that had a sign on his desk which read "The Buck Stops Here". If Trump had something similar, it would say "The Buck Stops Over There"! I'll admit not everything is his fault, but he believes that NOTHING is his fault. That's the problem and all but the willfully blind are starting to recognize that fact.

What exactly did Obama accept responsibility for while he was President? He blamed Bush for everything.

For that matter, what do the piles of shit in the picture in the OP ever take responsibility for?

The question should be, "why do Trump and his minions think that none of America's problems are his fault?" We once had a president that had a sign on his desk which read "The Buck Stops Here". If Trump had something similar, it would say "The Buck Stops Over There"! I'll admit not everything is his fault, but he believes that NOTHING is his fault. That's the problem and all but the willfully blind are starting to recognize that fact.

What exactly did Obama accept responsibility for while he was President? He blamed Bush for everything.

For that matter, what do the piles of shit in the picture in the OP ever take responsibility for?
He took responsibility for killing Bin Laden from the SEALS, does that count?

Trump Plague-Chinese Virus. Experts said we would have 2.2 million dead. Trump saved over 2 million lives.

Actually, Dr. Fauci predicted 100K to 200 K Deaths back in March. That's seems to be where we are going to end up at.

Trump REcession-We have not had two consecutive quarters of negative growth.

Yet. We will.

Trump Riots-Leftist fascists upset over a cop from a Dimwinger run City in a Dimwinger run state. Trump has nothing to do with Minnedishu.

The reason why these boiled over into Riots is because Trump has spent the last three years stoking racial flames and excusing police misconduct.

rump Concentration Camps-???????

You know, the ones where we've locked up tens of thousands of immigrants with no due process.

Trump Impeachment-A farce by the Dimwingers. EXONERATED.

Impeachment is impeachment.
No, it was predicted over 2 million dead. The riots are in liberal shitholes, the police departments are run by liberals. What's the point of my story? All liberal run cities, are shitholes.
Trump Plague-Chinese Virus. Experts said we would have 2.2 million dead. Trump saved over 2 million lives.

Actually, Dr. Fauci predicted 100K to 200 K Deaths back in March. That's seems to be where we are going to end up at.

Yet. We will.

Trump Riots-Leftist fascists upset over a cop from a Dimwinger run City in a Dimwinger run state. Trump has nothing to do with Minnedishu.

The reason why these boiled over into Riots is because Trump has spent the last three years stoking racial flames and excusing police misconduct.

You know, the ones where we've locked up tens of thousands of immigrants with no due process.

Oh and those pictures of those concentration camps, were during the obama years.

Attachments

• EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg
    EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28

Unless something changes US is heading towards 200k+ by election day...

Then Flu season kicks in... Europe is scrambling right now to hammer the virus to zero, batten down the hatches and wait out the winter in isolation... There is talk of clean and Infected countries...Clean can go to Clean with no Quarantine and 14 days going from Infected to Clean.

UK is still way off and Sweden is worst in Europe now...

Yet. We will.

No, it was predicted over 2 million dead. The riots are in liberal shitholes, the police departments are run by liberals. What's the point of my story? All liberal run cities, are shitholes.

Yet. We will.

Oh and those pictures of those concentration camps, were during the obama years.

Same bullshit story...

2 million was if nothing was done... The Governors (both GOP and Dem) did most of the actual work and Trump took no responsibility... But you want to give him credit now????

Lets be clear:
  • The Economy is in the Toilet
  • Unemployment is sky high
  • The world has lost respect for US
  • White House staffing is a revolving door
  • President was impeached and then saved by blind partisan politics
  • Russians interfered in US Elections and got away with it
  • US is divided, closest agreement is that on various issues US agree Trump didn't do a good job
  • President wants Army on the streets
And this was making America Great?

Yet. We will.

Yet. We will.

Same bullshit story...

2 million was if nothing was done... The Governors (both GOP and Dem) did most of the actual work and Trump took no responsibility... But you want to give him credit now????

Lets be clear:
  • US is divided, closest agreement is that on various issues US agree Trump didn't do a good job
Over 2 million jobs added last month, best rebound on consumers buying in May, in our history. No matter how hard you loons try to destroy him. He come back and whoops your ass. To bad you loons destroyed millions of lives the last time you did it. Go to hell.

Yet. We will.

Yet. We will.

Same bullshit story...

Lets be clear:
Russian interference was in Barry’s watch, Simpleton.

Oops!

Because the buck stops with the president. Just as a CEO will be held responsible by his board for his failures, voters will hold the president responsible for failures of the government to meet various challenges. This is nothing new, all incumbent presidential candidates have this problem. Obama was held responsible for failures in Obamacare, Bush for the war, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back