🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are all of America's problems Trump's fault?

Someone has said that all of America's problems are Trump's fault?
List those that are.....
Yeah, you can't deflect with me.

You lied, and then you tried to deflect and turn the table.

You guys make this too easy.
So, you have nothing.....as usual.

That was easy.

Dismissed, Flea.
It really just is easier to be honest.

Blatant lies like that are easy targets.
You can’t show where I lied.

Oops!
From YOUR thread title:

...ALL OF AMERICA'S PROBLEMS...

And you asked, "why?", as if someone had said it. You didn't ask if anyone believed it.

Is that simple enough for you?

You guys don't even realize it when you lie. That's how ingrained it is with you. Oops!
So, you don't like the title. Prove it wrong.

List America's problems Trump hasn't been blamed for.

Last chance, Cupcake.

The question should be, "why do Trump and his minions think that none of America's problems are his fault?" We once had a president that had a sign on his desk which read "The Buck Stops Here". If Trump had something similar, it would say "The Buck Stops Over There"! I'll admit not everything is his fault, but he believes that NOTHING is his fault. That's the problem and all but the willfully blind are starting to recognize that fact
What problems did Truman ever solve?
You're missing the point. I meant he didn't hide from responsibility like Trump does.
So spouting meaningless slogans means you aren't hiding from responsibility? What "responsibility" is Trump hiding from?
What responsibility has he ever taken for anything? Who's got the time to list them all. It's apparent to all but the willfully blind. Everything is always someone else's fault and they're terrible people, even after he had been saying how great they were only a short time before. You never heard Truman spouting that kind of BS. He was a great American, unlike our current president.

The question should be, "why do Trump and his minions think that none of America's problems are his fault?" We once had a president that had a sign on his desk which read "The Buck Stops Here". If Trump had something similar, it would say "The Buck Stops Over There"! I'll admit not everything is his fault, but he believes that NOTHING is his fault. That's the problem and all but the willfully blind are starting to recognize that fact
You're missing the point. I meant he didn't hide from responsibility like Trump does.
So spouting meaningless slogans means you aren't hiding from responsibility? What "responsibility" is Trump hiding from?
What responsibility has he ever taken for anything? Who's got the time to list them all. It's apparent to all but the willfully blind. Everything is always someone else's fault and they're terrible people, even after he had been saying how great they were only a short time before. You never heard Truman spouting that kind of BS. He was a great American, unlike our current president.
Which American problem should Trump take responsibility for? None of you clowns have come up with anything.

You just whine and cry about him.

Which American problem should Trump take responsibility for? None of you clowns have come up with anything. You just whine and cry about him.
In the current situation he should be trying to heal the country instead of throwing gas on the fire. That's just an example, though one of the most egregious.

1. The Buck stops here

2. The Weasel continually whines about how it's NOT his fault

3. People have little respect for weasels and whiners who engage in (2)

4. Leaders suffering from (3) are blamed more frequently whether they deserve it or not

-----------

Hope that helps... :D

Which American problem should Trump take responsibility for? None of you clowns have come up with anything. You just whine and cry about him.
In the current situation he should be trying to heal the country instead of throwing gas on the fire. That's just an example, though one of the most egregious.
How has he thrown gas on the fire? By stating that cities and states need to get these rioters and looters under control?

Grow the fuck up, idiot.

1. The Buck stops here

2. The Weasel continually whines about how it's NOT his fault

3. People have little respect for weasels and whiners who engage in (2)

4. Leaders suffering from (3) are blamed more frequently whether they deserve it or not

-----------

Hope that helps... :D
1. What "buck" needs to stop here? By that, what problem for America is his fault.

2. What problem for America is his fault?

3. No wonder nobody likes you.

4. Blamed for what, exactly?

See folks. Perfect example of a Dimwinger whining and crying that it's all Trump's fault............yet can't give a single example. Not one.

Thanks for admitting that you can't list anything that trump needs to take responsibility for.

Truman spouted horseshit. What did he mean by "the buck stops here?" Can you provide an actual example of the "buck" stopping on his desk?

ROFL! How does one "heal" a giant temper tantrump by a mob of petulant TDS morons? What the country needs is to enforce the laws. The "healing" meme is pablum for morons.

...1. What "buck" needs to stop here? By that, what problem for America is his fault...

a. lack of adequate preparations for and lack of effective leadership during the pandemic
b. rapid deterioration of our alliances
c. lack of effective leadership and action to quell nationwide rioting
d. rapid deterioration of the relationship between the Executive and the DoD

...etc... etc... etc...

...2. What problem for America is his fault? ...
Already answered, above. You repeat yourself.

...3. No wonder nobody likes you...
Excellent... I'm not here to make friends... I'm here to comment upon American political life... want a friend?... buy a dog.

...4. Blamed for what, exactly?...
Already answered, above. You repeat yourself. Again.

...See folks. Perfect example of a Dimwinger whining and crying that it's all Trump's fault............yet can't give a single example. Not one.
Well, THAT didn't quite work-out the way you expected it to, did it, lightweight? :D ...and that was merely scratching the surface, in this context.

What you Rumpian Minions don't "get" is that ANY President is blamed for damned-near everything that happens on his watch...

Regardless of whether it's truly his fault or not... he gets the blame... he has to Man-Up and take it on his shoulders... fair or not...

Just ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover, who had to shoulder the blame for the onset of the Great Depression, even though it wasn't his doing...

In 2020 we saw a massive Stock Market Crash, 401(k) depletions, 40,000,000 unemployed, a pandemic, 120K+ dead, nationwide rioting, etc...

All the while, Cadet Bone Spurs is whining and crying that it isn't his fault, like some errant ten-year-old, rather than shouldering it like a Man...

The ghost of Herbert Hoover... a fellow Republican... is laughing his a$$ off at your Orange Baboon-God... and at you for supporting such a POS...

You'll understand all this better on the morning of November 4 2020, I expect... :cool:

Last edited:
Trump broke the Republican Party and has rendered it irrelevant. Shit, you guys can’t even win polls in Arkansas anymore. Trump is the greatest Democratic asset to ever hold office. Keep trolling trolls but I love what the guy has done with the place.

Because he is the president who, after winning presidency,
Went on a 7 state victory parade instead of getting ready to run the country. So much so that he had to ask Obama’s people to say on for weeks until he kinda figured out what was going on.
Politics is hard work and trump doesn’t know the meaning of the word. He only works for his name, his businesseses his presidency, not the American people.

ROFL! How does one "heal" a giant temper tantrump by a mob of petulant TDS morons? What the country needs is to enforce the laws. The "healing" meme is pablum for morons.
Someone with a smattering of intelligence or who listens to their advisors would have figured it out, instead of throwing gas on the fire. I'm afraid incompetence isn't what we look for in a president.

LOL!!1 "tantrump"?!?! That's funny. I'm think I'm going to use it every time he gives another unpresidential speech. The word should be worn out by the end of the week. :laughing0301:

...1. What "buck" needs to stop here? By that, what problem for America is his fault...

a. lack of adequate preparations for and lack of effective leadership during the pandemic
b. rapid deterioration of our alliances
c. lack of effective leadership and action to quell nationwide rioting
d. rapid deterioration of the relationship between the Executive and the DoD

...etc... etc... etc...

...2. What problem for America is his fault? ...
Already answered, above. You repeat yourself.

...3. No wonder nobody likes you...
Excellent... I'm not here to make friends... I'm here to comment upon American political life... want a friend?... buy a dog.

...4. Blamed for what, exactly?...
Already answered, above. You repeat yourself. Again.

...See folks. Perfect example of a Dimwinger whining and crying that it's all Trump's fault............yet can't give a single example. Not one.
Well, THAT didn't quite work-out the way you expected it to, did it, lightweight? :D ...and that was merely scratching the surface, in this context.

What you Rumpian Minions don't "get" is that ANY President is blamed for damned-near everything that happens on his watch...

Regardless of whether it's truly his fault or not... he gets the blame... he has to Man-Up and take it on his shoulders... fair or not...

Just ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover, who had to shoulder the blame for the onset of the Great Depression, even though it wasn't his doing...

In 2020 we saw a massive Stock Market Crash, 401(k) depletions, 40,000,000 unemployed, a pandemic, 120K+ dead, nationwide rioting, etc...

All the while, Cadet Bone Spurs is whining and crying that it isn't his fault, like some errant ten-year-old, rather than shouldering it like a Man...

The ghost of Herbert Hoover... a fellow Republican... is laughing his a$$ off at your Orange Baboon-God... and at you for supporting such a POS...

You'll understand all this better on the morning of November 4 2020, I expect... :cool:
1.Nothing but your TDS induced delusional opinions. And yet, you blame Trump for your delusions. Thanks for proving my thread title.

2. Bullshit. No answer has been give, Dummy.

4. see #2

It worked out perfectly for me. You failed miserably to show a single problem America has that Trump hasn’t been blamed for.

Trump broke the Republican Party and has rendered it irrelevant. Shit, you guys can’t even win polls in Arkansas anymore. Trump is the greatest Democratic asset to ever hold office. Keep trolling trolls but I love what the guy has done with the place.
So, you think that is a problem for America? A weak Republican Party?

Forum List

Back