Why Are Democrats In Such Fear Of A Possible"Judge Amy Barrett"?

I think Trump will nominate someone easier to get confirmed. Is my guess. She had a tough time before and with the stakes even higher this time, you can bet it will be ugly.

She had a couple of democrats already vote to confirm her in the federal judicial system. The GOP has the Senate. How tough could it be? :popcorn:

Isn't it pretty obvious? How are they going to take down a woman during the hearing and grilling? The probability of a well respected female judge moving on to the supreme court will excite at least half the population of the United States.It will be a Girl Power aftermath.
So let these 48 or 49 Senate Democrats grill Judge Amy. Are they gonna try to make her look too dumb to be a Supreme Court Judge on the basis that she is a woman? How will that look to the possible 120 Million voters in November?
How are they going to take down a woman?
I have several ideas what being an ex Olympic style wrestler...But I bet they just ask her questions..
i can just vision seeing senator al franken asking Amy what her cup size is, then asking her if she has any free time next week.

They will call her a gash to her face and point to her children as evidence of her inability to make a decision. She will be asked, in open hearings, why she didn't have an abortion and chose to overpopulate the planet. She will be transformed into an enemy of a. Humanity.
if joe biden was a senator now, i think the first thing he would ask would be,"So how old are your daughters"

Isn't it pretty obvious? How are they going to take down a woman during the hearing and grilling? The probability of a well respected female judge moving on to the supreme court will excite at least half the population of the United States.It will be a Girl Power aftermath.
So let these 48 or 49 Senate Democrats grill Judge Amy. Are they gonna try to make her look too dumb to be a Supreme Court Judge on the basis that she is a woman? How will that look to the possible 120 Million voters in November?

Wow...you have no idea how incredibly telling (and sad) that post is about your attitude towards women is...do you?

(rhetorical question - I neither care nor will read your response to it)

I have several ideas what being an ex Olympic style wrestler...But I bet they just ask her questions..
i can just vision seeing senator al franken asking Amy what her cup size is, then asking her if she has any free time next week.
I figured he could use the fake trip into the chestal area.

i think that whomever Trump chooses, the democrats will throw a fit because it wasnt a tri-gendered woman who feels white,black,hispanic and japanese and is also a lesbian on the side.

Can you just see a Senator Bill Clinton asking her questions?

Well, I bet he doesn't have that problem of morning wood anymore unless he has lots of water the night before.

Whoever gets the job won't affect me one bit since I don't listen to them anyhow.

Well, I bet he doesn't have that problem of morning wood anymore unless he has lots of water the night before.
i think one of the questions bill would ask her is "So Mz.Barrett,have you ever seen a grown man naked"

i think one of the questions bill would ask her is "So Mz.Barrett,have you ever seen a grown man naked"
Like an occasional cigar after dinner?

Like an occasional cigar after dinner?
lets be thankful maxine is not a senator, you think she would address amy as "your honor"? i think she would address her as a W.B. {if u can assume what that stands for}

The key phrase will be "settled law", and the Dems and two moderate Republicans (aka "the RINO commies") will want her to agree that the phrase applies to Roe.

If she doesn't, she (or whomever it is) may not get through. If the two RINO commies vote no, that'll embolden the red state Dems to do the same.

Whoever gets the job won't affect me one bit since I don't listen to them anyhow.
So you advocate states ignoring Obergefell? Good advice. Glad to see we're on the same page.
I am not a state, nor a rock or an Island.
But you do advocate ignoring USSC decisions. I agree, especially when they were gotten outside due process....or violate separation of powers....or strip states of sovereignty without Constitutional justification...

well no matter who gets nominated, we must all prepare for sex and violins in the streets again. but is there anything left to trash in oakland and baltimore?
Maybe the whack jobs instead of tearing the place apart, could riot by cleaning feces and hypo needles out of the streets, fixing the BILLIONS of potholes in the SF area and painting up some of those shitty shanty-looking fake Victorian houses they built after the place tried to cleanse itself by burning to the ground at the turn of the last century.

They have already approved her for the seventh circuit! Good luck to them explaining that one!

They unanimously approved Garland for the circuit court, but McConnell refused a vote on him

Forum List

Back