Why are democrats so desperate the get convicted felons the right to vote?

What does that tell us about their voting base? What percentage of convicted felons vote democrat? Over or under 90%?

So, just that we are clear about the scum that vote democrat.

They are scum.
Why or how did the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation become the champions of Civil Rights in less than a decade ? Its all about the votes.

Guess you didn't hear the south went republican about fifty odd years ago because of their hatred of civil rights, integration etc. Do you actually believe Martin Luther King would still be a republican today with the likes of trump and sessions in the white house?

What does that tell us about their voting base? What percentage of convicted felons vote democrat? Over or under 90%?

They are scum.
No, you all are scum...

Everyone white, used to be able to vote, even when incarcerated, before the civil war, if they met the criteria of being male, etc...

the reason all States, but Maine and Vermont, changed their laws to make it illegal for a felon to vote, is because the white voters, wanted to disenfranchise the black voter, and blacks were the majority of people in prison after the civil war.... so one by one, starting with the Southern States but eventually all of them but mine and Vermont's, laws were changed, to take away the right to vote from prisoners....

Besides Vermont, Maine is the only state in the US where a felon does not need to restore their right to vote once they have been released from jail or prison. Instead, they can vote while they are still incarcerated.

Yeah, that's what we need, more people not only making a really bad decision but continuing to make bad decisions.

They are scum.
No, you all are scum...

Everyone white, used to be able to vote, even when incarcerated, before the civil war, if they met the criteria of being male, etc...

the reason all States, but Maine and Vermont, changed their laws to make it illegal for a felon to vote, is because the white voters, wanted to disenfranchise the black voter, and blacks were the majority of people in prison after the civil war.... so one by one, starting with the Southern States but eventually all of them but mine and Vermont's, laws were changed, to take away the right to vote from prisoners....

Besides Vermont, Maine is the only state in the US where a felon does not need to restore their right to vote once they have been released from jail or prison. Instead, they can vote while they are still incarcerated.

Yeah, that's what we need, more people not only making a really bad decision but continuing to make bad decisions.
But who's to say that your vote or my vote isn't also a bad decision? They are citizens, and should be able to vote, in or out of prison.... what if it is some white dude, serving a 10 to 20 year sentence in Florida for having more than 3/4's of an ounce of pot, a FELONY in Florida.... they still have a family outside of prison, or children outside of prison that they should be able to vote for their best interest, and also

they should be able to vote in prison for things that affect them:... why should they not have a say in something that directly affects them like removing the felony penalty for possessing 3/4's of an ounce in Florida.... because it is an unfair law, that has affected themselves and their families???

I think they should all be able to vote, just like in my State, even while in prison.... it is how our early fathers thought it should be... or it would not have been the law that they could vote in prison.

They are scum.
No, you all are scum...

But who's to say that your vote or my vote isn't also a bad decision? They are citizens, and should be able to vote, in or out of prison.... what if it is some white dude, serving a 10 to 20 year sentence in Florida for having more than 3/4's of an ounce of pot, a FELONY in Florida.... they still have a family outside of prison, or children outside of prison that they should be able to vote for their best interest, and also

they should be able to vote in prison for things that affect them:... why should they not have a say in something that directly affects them like removing the felony penalty for possessing 3/4's of an ounce in Florida.... because it is an unfair law, that has affected themselves and their families???

I think they should all be able to vote, just like in my State, even while in prison.... it is how our early fathers thought it should be... or it would not have been the law that they could vote in prison.

Unfair law? My guess is people that get caught always feel the law(s) broken are unfair.

Well, considering link after link after link after link after link has been posted, perhaps you should consider reading some of them....dumbass.
you have to prove they all vote blue and not red, especially in low population red States.

Great, prove they don't...dumbass.
Hillary was "supposed" to win.

Hillary did win the vote.

Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Na, not really
Party Popular Votes
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

More people voted for the conservative/libertarian side, anyway Hildabeast does not represent conservative women
Lol, justifying after the fact?

What a cop out.

They are scum.
No, you all are scum...

Unfair law? My guess is people that get caught always feel the law(s) broken are unfair.
fair enough, they probably all do.... but some, are correct.

You losers have tried to play the "illegal voter" card so many many times and you continue to fail to prove it.

You need some new material, there is no evidence of any substantial amount of illegal voting.

Well, considering link after link after link after link after link has been posted, perhaps you should consider reading some of them....dumbass.
you have to prove they all vote blue and not red, especially in low population red States.

Then why isn't she president?

Obama said Republicans have enough indictments to field a football team.

Obviously, he's right.

Then why isn't she president?

Democrat voting base are scum.
Wow how insightful! Get out of the basement once in while...on second thought stay there.
Fuck you and your fake pathetic moral high ground. Don't like it, go to the fucking clean zone you hypocrite.

In the meantime, let's talk about the Kavanaugh hearings. Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending him from the OBVIOUS false accusations that happened 40 years later at the 11th hour of his nomination.

I seem to remember you saying he should not be nominated.

Scumbags
What the hell does this thread have to do with Kavanaugh?

I guess since he's the op he can change the thread, therefore the title needs to be changed.

Democrat voting base are scum.
Wow how insightful! Get out of the basement once in while...on second thought stay there.
Fuck you and your fake pathetic moral high ground. Don't like it, go to the fucking clean zone you hypocrite.

In the meantime, let's talk about the Kavanaugh hearings. Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending him from the OBVIOUS false accusations that happened 40 years later at the 11th hour of his nomination.

I seem to remember you saying he should not be nominated.

Scumbags
What the hell does this thread have to do with Kavanaugh?

I guess since he's the op he can change the thread, therefore the title needs to be changed.
Utter scumbags.

Are they playing stupid or are they actually that stupid?

They are scum.
Well,your boy appointed this "scum" as head of our national security, head of his campaign, and as his personal lawyer.

In case you didn't notice.

Forum List

Back