Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

No wonder our health care costs twice as much as anywhere else and no plan works lol...

You don't know the difference do you?
WTH? What difference. She got fortunate. Why does most of the country NOT get fortunate? Why does our health care cost 2x as much as better health care? Big Health BS, dupe.
Because you morons keep making laws that keep the premiums high. That's what government does. It's why you will never see the $2,500 a year savings obie promised and why you can't keep your doctor or your plan.
He is also probably under the delusion that the poor get to stay in the hospital or visit the ER for free and that all of their medical expenses are paid for by Obamacare.
The poor get Medicaid in blue states and yes they do.
Anything Medicaid doesn't cover or they deny gets billed to the patient. Only way it's free is if they have a secondary insurance provider.

Time to tax online sales...remain calm.

States already tax online sales.
It depends. If your business has a physical presence in a state, such as a store, office or warehouse, you must collect applicable state and local sales tax from your customers. If you do not have a presence in a particular state, you are not required to collect sales taxes.
Collecting Sales Tax Over the Internet | The U.S. Small Business ...
https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/learn-about.../online.../collecting-sales-tax-online

Thank you for confirming what I said.

No wonder our health care costs twice as much as anywhere else and no plan works lol...

WTH? What difference. She got fortunate. Why does most of the country NOT get fortunate? Why does our health care cost 2x as much as better health care? Big Health BS, dupe.
Hey bonehead...even federal employees get 240 hrs vacation. Catch a clue would ya.
Math is not your forte. lol. I'm glad you finally got that right - you said 240 days several times... Fed and Big Health workers are not exactly the worry obviously lol...

Because you morons keep making laws that keep the premiums high. That's what government does. It's why you will never see the $2,500 a year savings obie promised and why you can't keep your doctor or your plan.
Compared to the rate health care was getting more expensive under Booosh, we probably already have saved 2500...and I prefer premiums for plans that aren't scams.
Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?
You were due, dupe. Health costs went way up under Booosh. Not as much as public university...and college loans. Keep voting GOP, dupe.
They went way up but I never saw it. University, college loans...it was due...

WTF are you talking about?

He is also probably under the delusion that the poor get to stay in the hospital or visit the ER for free and that all of their medical expenses are paid for by Obamacare.
Anything Medicaid doesn't cover or they deny gets billed to the patient. Only way it's free is if they have a secondary insurance provider.
They better go to a Medicaid hospital or they get in with you Big Health crooks...

240 days vacation? That is INSANE. What is that, 48 weeks per year given for vacation?

LOL

Someone's lying their fucking ass off here.

Typical, Progressives have NO sense of humor. Little wonder their hearts are filled with so much hate.

Build a real, big grocery store and have a police station there. Raise the min wage, decriminalize and treat it, train and employ them, change the culture a la Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer and leader of the '64-65 World Champion Bills. LOL

Good, you can laugh at yourself. Being you're a fool, you must spend a lot of time LOL'ing.

EVERY grocery store, drug store, electronics store and all others come with their very own police precinct. You are a joke!
ONE grocery store in the inner city would be a HUGE improvement, racist dupe. Our inner cities are a disgrace, thanks to you people.
ONE grocery store in the inner city would be a HUGE improvement, racist dupe. Our inner cities are a disgrace, thanks to you people.
Omg...inner cities are a disgrace, thanks to who?
Companies would invest in inner cities,
if it would actually be a worthwhile investment!

Yep...being ghetto is someone else's fault

They better go to a Medicaid hospital or they get in with you Big Health crooks...
Do they have fake waiting lists like the VA?

Compared to the rate health care was getting more expensive under Booosh, we probably already have saved 2500...and I prefer premiums for plans that aren't scams.
Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?
You were due, dupe. Health costs went way up under Booosh. Not as much as public university...and college loans. Keep voting GOP, dupe.

If they didn't go up for 8 years, you were damn lucky. And were due for a rise. After all, Bluegin's Cadillac Corp is pushing up the costs lol.

Build a real, big grocery store and have a police station there. Raise the min wage, decriminalize and treat it, train and employ them, change the culture a la Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer and leader of the '64-65 World Champion Bills. LOL

Good, you can laugh at yourself. Being you're a fool, you must spend a lot of time LOL'ing.

EVERY grocery store, drug store, electronics store and all others come with their very own police precinct. You are a joke!

The racist GOP's, duh. Where is Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer?

Do they have fake waiting lists like the VA?
The VA would have been OK without Boosh's stupidest wars EVER...and no.

Hey bonehead...even federal employees get 240 hrs vacation. Catch a clue would ya.
Math is not your forte. lol. I'm glad you finally got that right - you said 240 days several times... Fed and Big Health workers are not exactly the worry obviously lol...
I also said six weeks total more than once. Obviously I meant hours and that was a typo.

but keep thinking you made some kind of point if it makes you feel better.

240 days vacation? That is INSANE. What is that, 48 weeks per year given for vacation?

LOL

Someone's lying their fucking ass off here.

Typical, Progressives have NO sense of humor. Little wonder their hearts are filled with so much hate.

She wasn't making a joke, dipshit. First she claimed it was 280, then corrected herself and said it was in fact, 240. She was seriously claiming she gets 240 vacation days per year. Either she's a liar, or a conservative idiot who thinks 6 weeks vacation = 240 days.

This is what happens to the brain on conservatism. No wonder they're all so fucked up in the head.

If they didn't go up for 8 years, you were damn lucky. And were due for a rise. After all, Bluegin's Cadillac Corp is pushing up the costs lol.
Must be why the government is bloated since they get the same benefits plus higher wages than the general public.

I thought you far left wing Progressives want everything fair and equal.

If a grocery store is entitled to have a police station built and manned inside or next to the store, why then are drugstores, variety stores, electronics big box stores, real estate companies and everyone else not entitled to them?

The racist GOP's, duh. Where is Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer?
The racist GOP's, duh.
The GOP is a political party, duh

Yep, Republicans are to blame for being ghetto...
it's always someone else's fault

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
if you actually thought about it, it is dems keeping them dependent and holding them back. The repubs want them to be successful. Not sure how you get where you got. your facts are messed up.

The different approach to the poor between the democrats and republicans is that the dems want to feed them daily, while the repubs understand that if you give a man a fish, you fed him for one day, but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life.
that is their propaganda and rhetoric; their actual public policy, "work or die".

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy: that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
- John Kenneth Galbraith
You do realize that the left constantly agitates to take money from others, right? It is the definition of selfishness.
the right prefers to, spend and finance.

Like I said, you don't know the difference between the two.

As has been proven to you, our healthcare is the best in the world.

Forum List

Back