Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Nope, wrong AGAIN. The giant corps getting a free ride from the GOP shoulld, not small business, dupe. And I'm retired.
I get you're retired, no need to keep reminding me we get to keep paying you for being a failure at your job because it was a government position.How do you figure the corporations paying the taxes you are so proud of raking in are the ones that need to be shut down? If anyone has a free ride i's you. You've done nothing worth paying for. You have produced nothing, you have accomplished nothing, you have provided nothing to society.

You're pathetic. But others need to pay for you and your stupid ideas? How does that work.
It was PRIVATE school, NOT gov't. Jeebus what a hater lol. Can you read? Use the correct tense please. Idiot. I didn't say corps should be shut down, just pay more like their fair share. NOTHING is NOT their fair share.
Hold on a fucking second! So you're for charter schools and school choice then. Since you retired from one.
Wrong AGAIN. Prep schools. Like I went to, and hated lol.
So you said you were a teacher, but then went to you were a private school teacher and now it's a prep school. Of which you say you hated most of the time. Teaching French and Spanish for six years, hated that. And now prep schools, which you hated.

You mind telling us the timeline of your career? I can't ell where the hell you are in this conversation.

A lifelong welfare queen that comes to the internet claiming to be a person of advanced education that talks like a ten year old. He's no more of a teacher than I am a rocket scientist. The only evidence you need is his relentless responses how nothing is ever a Democrats fault and everything wrong with American today is the fault of Republicans.

I don't even read most of his crap anymore; I've read it over and over again in the past. Nothing new--nothing different, and it gets real old real fast.

And you didn't bitch about Reagan, Bush the elder, Bush the younger????
No. Actually I voted for Reagan (twice). Didn't vote for the Bush's. Liked the dad more than the son. Didn't start criticizing the son until 16 months into his presidency. And when I did, he definitely deserved it.

You win the most myopic post of the year; saying Republicans act like 2 year olds when it's your people that go out and start riots,
Whereas you people start wars of aggression.

close down main streets,
...to protest tyranny, you close them down to get tax credits.

Mitch McConnell.

destroy public and private property,
Whereas you take public and private property and destroy entire country's like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc.

all because you lost one election.
You give yourself far too much credit.

Your fellow losers are still closing down Town Hall meetings,
Those aren't my losers, they're yours! They're your pissed off right wing masses to whom you are screwing out of their healthcare insurance.

protesting,
...is an American value.

and making threats about the future for Trump rallies.
Why would we go to all the trouble for a half dozen people?

I get you're retired, no need to keep reminding me we get to keep paying you for being a failure at your job because it was a government position.How do you figure the corporations paying the taxes you are so proud of raking in are the ones that need to be shut down? If anyone has a free ride i's you. You've done nothing worth paying for. You have produced nothing, you have accomplished nothing, you have provided nothing to society.

You're pathetic. But others need to pay for you and your stupid ideas? How does that work.
It was PRIVATE school, NOT gov't. Jeebus what a hater lol. Can you read? Use the correct tense please. Idiot. I didn't say corps should be shut down, just pay more like their fair share. NOTHING is NOT their fair share.
Hold on a fucking second! So you're for charter schools and school choice then. Since you retired from one.
So you said you were a teacher, but then went to you were a private school teacher and now it's a prep school. Of which you say you hated most of the time. Teaching French and Spanish for six years, hated that. And now prep schools, which you hated.

You mind telling us the timeline of your career? I can't ell where the hell you are in this conversation.

A lifelong welfare queen that comes to the internet claiming to be a person of advanced education that talks like a ten year old. He's no more of a teacher than I am a rocket scientist. The only evidence you need is his relentless responses how nothing is ever a Democrats fault and everything wrong with American today is the fault of Republicans.

I don't even read most of his crap anymore; I've read it over and over again in the past. Nothing new--nothing different, and it gets real old real fast.
Prep is private and they're all teaching lol- I taught in the 80's, business before and after...Truth is repetitive, dupes. My father was a doctor and mainly I was waiting for my late Aunt's bar in S. Spain- which you can't do as an American as it turns out- 1994-5. I think I'll retire to SE Asia as I'm sick of your new kind of American. Ignorant , racist, brainwashed, and proud of it...and you don't speak French.

Compared to the rate health care was getting more expensive under Booosh, we probably already have saved 2500...and I prefer premiums for plans that aren't scams.
Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?
You were due, dupe. Health costs went way up under Booosh. Not as much as public university...and college loans. Keep voting GOP, dupe.
They went way up but I never saw it. University, college loans...it was due...

WTF are you talking about?
If they didn't go up for 8 years, you were damn lucky. And were due for a rise. After all, Bluegin's Cadillac Corp is pushing up the costs lol.
Must be why the government is bloated since they get the same benefits plus higher wages than the general public.
Like Big Health and you...but I'm for raising others up rather than you down like GOPers...ON Wisconsin!

No. Actually I voted for Reagan (twice). Didn't vote for the Bush's. Liked the dad more than the son. Didn't start criticizing the son until 16 months into his presidency. And when I did, he definitely deserved it.

You and your minions have launched personal and professional attacks against these people since they decided to run for office. GW had books written against him, several movies, a video game created where the object was to assonate him, a cartoon, and then you think you have the right to talk about how two year olds act?

So you're now going to try and compare legitimate wars to local and illegal public outbursts because you lost an election????

..to protest tyranny, you close them down to get tax credits.

Yes, tyranny. A legal and honest election can only be described as tyranny by the left. And what tax credits are you talking about? What does tax credits have to do with closing down roads?

Mitch McConnell.

Mitch closed down roads and led people into protests????

Whereas you take public and private property and destroy entire country's like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc.

Once again, trying to compare war to illegal domestic activities; something only a liberal would ever try.

Those aren't my losers, they're yours! They're your pissed off right wing masses to whom you are screwing out of their healthcare insurance.

It wasn't "ours" it was "yours" claiming to be ours.

...is an American value.

A half dozen? Trump has been packing professional sports arenas and areas of large public gatherings since he announced his candidacy. It drives you on the left ape-shit which is why you do whatever you can to stop it.

You and your minions have launched personal and professional attacks against these people since they decided to run for office. GW had books written against him, several movies, a video game created where the object was to assonate him, a cartoon, and then you think you have the right to talk about how two year olds act?

So you're now going to try and compare legitimate wars to local and illegal public outbursts because you lost an election????

..to protest tyranny, you close them down to get tax credits.

Yes, tyranny. A legal and honest election can only be described as tyranny by the left. And what tax credits are you talking about? What does tax credits have to do with closing down roads?

Mitch McConnell.

Once again, trying to compare war to illegal domestic activities; something only a liberal would ever try.

...is an American value.

A half dozen? Trump has been packing professional sports arenas and areas of large public gatherings since he announced his candidacy. It drives you on the left ape-shit which is why you do whatever you can to stop it.
You dupes sure are impressed by a few anarchists in Berkeley and gangstas in Oakland. Hardly Dems...

After 25 YEARS of BS character assassination of the Clintons....and we do NOT have a bs propaganda machine brainwashing half the country, dupe. What lies about GW?

You dupes think everyone's a welfare queen. Amazing dupes...

Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?
You were due, dupe. Health costs went way up under Booosh. Not as much as public university...and college loans. Keep voting GOP, dupe.

If they didn't go up for 8 years, you were damn lucky. And were due for a rise. After all, Bluegin's Cadillac Corp is pushing up the costs lol.
Must be why the government is bloated since they get the same benefits plus higher wages than the general public.
Like Big Health and you...but I'm for raising others up rather than you down like GOPers...ON Wisconsin!
No you aren't which is why you try to keep them dependant on the government to live.

No you aren't which is why you try to keep them dependant on the government to live.
Now where would you get a stupid idea like that. Why are Dems the ones that want training programs and cheap college while the GOP just loves screwing the nonrich in every way possible?

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

See if you can spot when Reaganism screwed the nonrich...
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

You dupes think everyone's a welfare queen. Amazing dupes...

Thanks to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama there are far more on welfare than ever in history. You must be so proud.

How much pain must the poor endure before they are motivated enough to go to work? They get motivated to demand more money from other people who do work. They just aren't motivated enough to do what they need to do to get a job themselves.

George Bush started a war of aggression, which is a war crime BTW, that resulted in the deaths of over 1 million people, but you're aggravated over some book? I have to say, you're cruelty is there for all to see.

Attacking someone who did not attack you first, is not a legitimate war. If we start riots and you start wars, who's the more cruel human being?

You originally said "main" streets. How very disingenuous of you trying to move the goal posts?

No, Mitch closed down government that screwed a nation just to protest the great Barack Obama.

I was putting destruction of property into perspective. Not seeing the difference between someone who destroys country's and someone who destroys property, is another indication why you people are so cruel.

No, they were yours. You're just not adult enough to accept responsibility for what you've done.

Like his inaugural crowd size? And why would we want to stop it, like the right did to crush the occupy movement? You fuckers shot mace into the faces of protesters, corralled hundreds of people and arrested them all, in order to stop their Constitutional right to dissent.

People like you are absolutely cruel. Your posts prove it. Your posts are completely void of humanity, but filled with intolerance and disdain.

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?

Because starchy food is more fattening than healthy food. And it's cheaper to feed a family on mac and cheese than it is roast chicken and fresh vegetables

Have you been living in a cave not to know that?

it really doesn't matter as long as calories in and calories out balance

funny how really poor people in other countries survive on staples like rice, beans flour and oats and aren't obese

Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

Your premis is essentially correct. Repubs represent the selfish, uncaring, and those totally lacking in compassion. They always have. And the Repub party has done a great job of it by taking over state houses, governorships, the halls of congress, and even the whitehouse. They really cashed in on the democrat party's short comings.

Where did democrats go wrong. Let me count the ways. lol

To start with, they demonized the working man in large numbers. Essentially, the democrat party's base. They got a bit too high & mighty. Fix that and democrats are back in the saddle in no time at all.

Second; Quit blaming the boogie man for all your self created problems.

Forum List

Back