Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

That's just stupid.
You would think so but it's what you morons promote as normal.
So how much money did they get from the Obama stash I wonder?
Apparently not enough. Is it ever enough?
Wonder how long she had to stand in line. ;)
WTF is that about, anyway? You racist dupes really love that, don't you?
Derrrr ...it means Obama didn't have a secret stash of money just laying around for a bunch of morons forming a line the day after he was elected.

Yes bonehead...I get 6 weeks. And a "union" did nothing to acquire it.
You are VERY FORTUNATE. Sounds like ACA needs to go after companies like yours. No wonder health care is so ridiculously expensive. What a scam. Time to worry about alll the less fortunate for a change...
Yes bonehead...I get 6 weeks. And a "union" did nothing to acquire it.
You are VERY FORTUNATE. Sounds like ACA needs to go after companies like yours. No wonder health care is so ridiculously expensive. What a scam. Time to worry about alll the less fortunate for a change...
Nope. Pretty standard actually for corporations. See Honeywell and Intel. 4 weeks plus holidays and sick days. Honeywell also doesn't have a vacation cap not sure how it works though.

You need to get out of your liberal fog more apparently.
You think Honeywell, Intel, and your Big Health Unicorn corp are standard? LOL.
All companies you think should pay more taxes to support your government employed ass. You're a government employee. Which means you produce nothing. Yet expect to get paid and have the same benefits as an actual person out there working.
Nope, wrong AGAIN. The giant corps getting a free ride from the GOP shoulld, not small business, dupe. And I'm retired.
I get you're retired, no need to keep reminding me we get to keep paying you for being a failure at your job because it was a government position.How do you figure the corporations paying the taxes you are so proud of raking in are the ones that need to be shut down? If anyone has a free ride i's you. You've done nothing worth paying for. You have produced nothing, you have accomplished nothing, you have provided nothing to society.

You're pathetic. But others need to pay for you and your stupid ideas? How does that work.

You would think so but it's what you morons promote as normal.
Derrrr ...it means Obama didn't have a secret stash of money just laying around for a bunch of morons forming a line the day after he was elected.
I'm sure this is famous among the brainwashed, but in the real world it's a mystery...

No wonder our health care costs twice as much as anywhere else and no plan works lol...

You don't know the difference do you?
WTH? What difference. She got fortunate. Why does most of the country NOT get fortunate? Why does our health care cost 2x as much as better health care? Big Health BS, dupe.
Because you morons keep making laws that keep the premiums high. That's what government does. It's why you will never see the $2,500 a year savings obie promised and why you can't keep your doctor or your plan.

I'm sure this is famous among the brainwashed, but in the real world it's a mystery...
Yeah..the brainwashed were standing in line waiting for Obama to give them money the day after he took office.

Nope. Pretty standard actually for corporations. See Honeywell and Intel. 4 weeks plus holidays and sick days. Honeywell also doesn't have a vacation cap not sure how it works though.

All companies you think should pay more taxes to support your government employed ass. You're a government employee. Which means you produce nothing. Yet expect to get paid and have the same benefits as an actual person out there working.
Nope, wrong AGAIN. The giant corps getting a free ride from the GOP shoulld, not small business, dupe. And I'm retired.
I get you're retired, no need to keep reminding me we get to keep paying you for being a failure at your job because it was a government position.How do you figure the corporations paying the taxes you are so proud of raking in are the ones that need to be shut down? If anyone has a free ride i's you. You've done nothing worth paying for. You have produced nothing, you have accomplished nothing, you have provided nothing to society.

You're pathetic. But others need to pay for you and your stupid ideas? How does that work.
It was PRIVATE school, NOT gov't. Jeebus what a hater lol. Can you read? Use the correct tense please. Idiot. I didn't say corps should be shut down, just pay more like their fair share. NOTHING is NOT their fair share.

It was PRIVATE school, NOT gov't. Jeebus what a hater lol. Can you read? Use the correct tense please. Idiot. I didn't say corps should be shut down, just pay more like their fair share. NOTHING is NOT their fair share.
Hold on a fucking second! So you're for charter schools and school choice then. Since you retired from one.

No wonder our health care costs twice as much as anywhere else and no plan works lol...

WTH? What difference. She got fortunate. Why does most of the country NOT get fortunate? Why does our health care cost 2x as much as better health care? Big Health BS, dupe.
Because you morons keep making laws that keep the premiums high. That's what government does. It's why you will never see the $2,500 a year savings obie promised and why you can't keep your doctor or your plan.
Compared to the rate health care was getting more expensive under Booosh, we probably already have saved 2500...and I prefer premiums for plans that aren't scams.

He is also probably under the delusion that the poor get to stay in the hospital or visit the ER for free and that all of their medical expenses are paid for by Obamacare.

Hold on a fucking second! So you're for charter schools and school choice then. Since you retired from one.
Wrong AGAIN. Prep schools. Like I went to, and hated lol.

Compared to the rate health care was getting more expensive under Booosh, we probably already have saved 2500...and I prefer premiums for plans that aren't scams.
Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?

He is also probably under the delusion that the poor get to stay in the hospital or visit the ER for free and that all of their medical expenses are paid for by Obamacare.
The poor get Medicaid in blue states and yes they do.

Hey bonehead...even federal employees get 240 hrs vacation. Catch a clue would ya.

Our premium and deductible didn't go up at all during the Bush years. Yet it doubled after obiecare. You have any idea why that may have happened?
You were due, dupe. Health costs went way up under Booosh. Not as much as public university...and college loans. Keep voting GOP, dupe.

Wrong AGAIN. Prep schools. Like I went to, and hated lol.
So you said you were a teacher, but then went to you were a private school teacher and now it's a prep school. Of which you say you hated most of the time. Teaching French and Spanish for six years, hated that. And now prep schools, which you hated.

You mind telling us the timeline of your career? I can't ell where the hell you are in this conversation.

Forum List

Back