Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

ink to that discredited BS? Too bad they don't work and internet access etc is tiny...

That's just stupid.

You would think so but it's what you morons promote as normal.

So how much money did they get from the Obama stash I wonder?

Apparently not enough. Is it ever enough?

Wonder how long she had to stand in line. ;)

In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

My company gives employees 240 days vacation, plus sick/personal days and holidays. So do most others in healthcare. Not union either. So...how many weeks of vacation is that do you think?
You are very fortunate to be so ignorant. WTF are you talking about, 240 days of vacation LOL?
Yes bonehead...I get 6 weeks. And a "union" did nothing to acquire it.
You are VERY FORTUNATE. Sounds like ACA needs to go after companies like yours. No wonder health care is so ridiculously expensive. What a scam. Time to worry about alll the less fortunate for a change...
She's not fucking fortunate you retard she has something to offer a company that is willing to pay those vacation days. And the fact you think we should go after a company like that and force them to take those vacation days away and give them to someone else is pathetic. You. Are. The. Problem.

You're a teacher right? Admittedly probably not a good one but let's say you are as you claim. You have some pretty sweet healthcare and retirement benefits along with the salary you're stealing for being such a failure in your profession. How about we just take your money, home, retirement, savings and just give it to someone less fortunate? I think that's a pretty good idea right there. All government employees lose all of their benefits until we help the poor get to an equal level of income.

I think I have found the problem here. It's not those out there trying to work and make a living that need to pay. It's any government employee at any federal, state, city or county level that should work for free. In order to help the poor people.
You will note that earlier he was bloviating that by law we should be getting 4 weeks off or more. And that's why we need unions.

Now the tune changes because I work in healthcare and get 6 weeks. Which is average for most corporations BTW.

My son works for BCBS, day 1 he had 4 weeks.

ONE grocery store in the inner city would be a HUGE improvement, racist dupe. Our inner cities are a disgrace, thanks to you people.

Tell them to quit burning that shit down. Hell let them burn your shit down.
Or you might allow good schools and jobs there and stop discriminating against and hating them, like you did Obama.

LOL, they, like you are idiots. I watched them burn down their own neighborhoods during Watts and the Rodney King riots. They like you are morons.
I have a Masters in History, you have a masters in racism, brainwashed bs, and ignorance. Black people are morons? Racist garbage. Enjoy hell. God will not be amused.

Well except that indeed burned their own neighborhoods. I'll risk it. You don't have a degree in anything kid. Everything you type says "idiot".
Sure- I'm slumming here with you close minded dupes. lol. If you lived there, you'd wouldn't mind burning that garbage area down either...couldn't get worse. Aristotle: "To think like a wise man, but to express oneself like the common people."

Build a real, big grocery store and have a police station there. Raise the min wage, decriminalize and treat it, train and employ them, change the culture a la Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer and leader of the '64-65 World Champion Bills. LOL

Good, you can laugh at yourself. Being you're a fool, you must spend a lot of time LOL'ing.

EVERY grocery store, drug store, electronics store and all others come with their very own police precinct. You are a joke!
ONE grocery store in the inner city would be a HUGE improvement, racist dupe. Our inner cities are a disgrace, thanks to you people.

Or you might allow good schools and jobs there and stop discriminating against and hating them, like you did Obama.
With teachers like you no kid is getting a good education and will never be ready for a job. Good school's is obviously something you will never be a part of.

WTF is that about, anyway? You racist dupes really love that, don't you?

Build a real, big grocery store and have a police station there. Raise the min wage, decriminalize and treat it, train and employ them, change the culture a la Jack Kemp, the last good GOPer and leader of the '64-65 World Champion Bills. LOL

Good, you can laugh at yourself. Being you're a fool, you must spend a lot of time LOL'ing.

EVERY grocery store, drug store, electronics store and all others come with their very own police precinct. You are a joke!

With teachers like you no kid is getting a good education and will never be ready for a job. Good school's is obviously something you will never be a part of.
Whatever, Pubtroll- the only kind. I mainly taught French and Spanish, and only for 6 years. I hated it. Mainly business.

My company gives employees 240 days vacation, plus sick/personal days and holidays. So do most others in healthcare. Not union either. So...how many weeks of vacation is that do you think?
You are very fortunate to be so ignorant. WTF are you talking about, 240 days of vacation LOL?
You are VERY FORTUNATE. Sounds like ACA needs to go after companies like yours. No wonder health care is so ridiculously expensive. What a scam. Time to worry about alll the less fortunate for a change...

Nope. Pretty standard actually for corporations. See Honeywell and Intel. 4 weeks plus holidays and sick days. Honeywell also doesn't have a vacation cap not sure how it works though.

You need to get out of your liberal fog more apparently.
You think Honeywell, Intel, and your Big Health Unicorn corp are standard? LOL.
All companies you think should pay more taxes to support your government employed ass. You're a government employee. Which means you produce nothing. Yet expect to get paid and have the same benefits as an actual person out there working.

She's not fucking fortunate you retard she has something to offer a company that is willing to pay those vacation days. And the fact you think we should go after a company like that and force them to take those vacation days away and give them to someone else is pathetic. You. Are. The. Problem.

You're a teacher right? Admittedly probably not a good one but let's say you are as you claim. You have some pretty sweet healthcare and retirement benefits along with the salary you're stealing for being such a failure in your profession. How about we just take your money, home, retirement, savings and just give it to someone less fortunate? I think that's a pretty good idea right there. All government employees lose all of their benefits until we help the poor get to an equal level of income.

I think I have found the problem here. It's not those out there trying to work and make a living that need to pay. It's any government employee at any federal, state, city or county level that should work for free. In order to help the poor people.
You will note that earlier he was bloviating that by law we should be getting 4 weeks off or more. And that's why we need unions.

Now the tune changes because I work in healthcare and get 6 weeks. Which is average for most corporations BTW.

No wonder our health care costs twice as much as anywhere else and no plan works lol...

Nope. Pretty standard actually for corporations. See Honeywell and Intel. 4 weeks plus holidays and sick days. Honeywell also doesn't have a vacation cap not sure how it works though.

All companies you think should pay more taxes to support your government employed ass. You're a government employee. Which means you produce nothing. Yet expect to get paid and have the same benefits as an actual person out there working.
I'm retired, and when I did teach it was private schools, dupe. So you hate blacks, Dems, AND gov't workers. and teachers. You and your party are a brainwashed disgrace. Enjoy hell. lol

I'm retired, and when I did teach it was private schools, dupe. So you hate blacks, Dems, AND gov't workers. and teachers. You and your party are a brainwashed disgrace. Enjoy hell. lol
Enjoy your giant tax cut for the rich and the huge bubble/bust AGAIN, too. That's all you're going to get AGAIN. AND a stupid war no doubt, to help you forget.

Whatever, Pubtroll- the only kind. I mainly taught French and Spanish, and only for 6 years. I hated it. Mainly business.
Holy shit, now that's some serious education you had going there. Where would the world be without you. Maybe you could have worked on the Constitution in French and Spanish. That could have been more beneficial than dos cervesa's por favor.

You lazy union slackers could have 30 weeks off and no one would miss you at work.

Enjoy your giant tax cut for the rich and the huge bubble/bust AGAIN, too. That's all you're going to get AGAIN. AND a stupid war no doubt, to help you forget.
You seem awfully fond of quoting yourself. Not a good sign for a teacher.

Nope, wrong AGAIN. The giant corps getting a free ride from the GOP shoulld, not small business, dupe. And I'm retired.

Not long enough. She should have had enough time to either wither into a corpse or find a damn job. Whichever comes first.

You seem awfully fond of quoting yourself. Not a good sign for a teacher.
Where did I quote myself?

Yep. Even federal workers get 240 + hrs. 10 paid holiday 13 vacation days 13 sick days.

BCBS gets good employee bonus pay outs every year too. I have a friend that works there as an analyst. I may apply there next year.

Last edited:
Oh...so if all else fails...blather on about liberal nonsense and talking points.
Liberal nonsense? Are you saying corporations don't have a bigger voice in government than I do? Are you saying they don't have the ability to buy government with the over 29,000 lobbyists currently in Washington? And are you saying they don't pay 10% less of a tax rate on their profits? That liberal nonsense?

Corporations are not people. They only exist on paper. They should not have the same rights as a human being. They should not have any voice in government whatsoever. This country is "We the People", not "We the People, Inc."

Corporations employ the majority of working Americans most with large benefit packages including 200 plus hours of paid vacations,holiday pay,insurance, maternity leave, Life insurance, long and short term health leave, berevement leave,free behavioral health packages,pay for school packages, gym memberships, 3- 5 % matches on 401k's and stock options etc...And they offer grants to charities and employee incentives to volunteer.

Yeah those evil corporations...
Yeah well, not all of them offer those packages and many of those packages are conditional.

Forum List

Back