Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

Just think of the ALT-RIGHT as the opposite side of the coin as BLACKLIVESMATTER.

By the way....Trump denounced the alt-right movement.

Whenever there is bad behavior by liberals, they use the excuse that it's a small number and should be ignored....funny they ask for that consideration, but they sure as hell don't offer it.

FU, I'm white, not a Marxist and not an ideologue. Racism cannot be legislated away, it is learned in the home and can be kept in the closet, but it is always there. Unless and until parents raise their kids to accept others for who they are and not what they look like, or who they worship, bigotry and racism will exist in their heart and soul, for they have their parents permission.
Oh, so you arent a Marxist slug, you just play one on TV?

Bullshit.

I am so sick of you shit4brains slamming this country and NEVER GIVING the USA CREDIT IT DESERVES.

We have fought more wars to liberate people than the rest of Europe combined, we have spilled more blood to end slavery and more blood to end race discrimination.

Those werent Russian troops that forced Wallace to integrates schools in Alabama, dude.

So go piss off and come back, maybe, when you learn to have a little more respect, ass face.

Sometimes you are rational, other times you post like you're drunk. I have never slammed our country, nor like your brothers in the south rejected civil rights and sought to leave The Union. Shit4brains is both childish and better describes a drunks reasoning, so be careful with your personal attacks, and try to be sober when you sit at your keyboard.

I remember Wallace and his effort to win the presidency in 1968. His pro segregation policy was rejected by the Democrats, and yet his American Independence Party (AIP) secured enough votes to win states in the deep south. So don't pretend all American Voters supported his agenda, or the ax handle approach by Lester Maddox, a populist Democrat who ran for Governor of Georgia in 1976 as a member of Wallaces AIP.

Only assholes and fools try to revise history, especially when the history they rewrite was a current event to those of us still alive.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.
Anti-Trumpsters feel it is because Trump espouses their racist philosophies.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.
One thing that nobody seems to ever mention is that when it comes to the dignity of the office of President of the United States, Trump does have a couple of major advantages over obama in the respect and dignity area.
for one, Trump is house broken, basically he is potty trained. Now even though I dont really care for obama, I will say that the fact that he and his "mate" have finally been trained to use the box, it is still a far cry from being able to use a toilet, toilet paper and flush, but again, it is certainly an improvement of the way they used to climb up on high places and power poo on people when they walked under them. And the white house staff are much more at ease since obama stopped slinging poo at them when he got mad.
Trump is also bringing a real human woman with him as his wife whereas obama has been shacking up with the transvestite silver back

In one post MP proved yourself to be a bigot, a racist and piece of shit - and in no way a patriot.

Just think of the ALT-RIGHT as the opposite side of the coin as BLACKLIVESMATTER.

By the way....Trump denounced the alt-right movement.

Whenever there is bad behavior by liberals, they use the excuse that it's a small number and should be ignored....funny they ask for that consideration, but they sure as hell don't offer it.

Sure, and up is down and left is right. You're a not very bright troll.

The problem (and I refer to it in my sig) is that the ends of the spectrum are controlled, as you infer, by a relatively small amount of very LOUD people, leaving the rest of us (the majority) wishing they'd find another damn hobby so that we could get to work on improving things.
You are correct that the political extremists control their parties, but look at the results of the election: Hillary couldn't force Democrats to leave their homes and they chose to stay home. Trump voters were voting against the Republican mainstream. Many of Trump's voters were former Democrats; specifically white blue-collar males. The very group both parties have trampled upon.

If Trump doesn't produce, these same American voters could flip Congress at the midterms or all in 2020.
I can almost promise you that if Trump does not find a way to deliver, and by deliver I mean for everyone that is a legal citizen in the country, He will be gone after the first term.
I know its hard for some on the left to understand but, there is a growing group in this country that want to see true equality, we want blacks to do as well as any other group, same with LEGAL hispanics. What we are looking for, and by we I mean myself and those I speak with directly in person since I cant speak for someone I dont know, are jobs, a strong economy that allows everyone that participates to have a chance at reaching their goals, the debt begin to decrease instead of constantly increasing and border security and control.
Give us that and he could see a second term, Give us that and I think that many on the left will help him into a second term.
Its time to get rid of all the animosity between self defined groups in this country.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.
The left basically declared war on white people, which pissed off white people, including neo Nazi types. You guys spent too much time lecturing people for being white. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

The problem (and I refer to it in my sig) is that the ends of the spectrum are controlled, as you infer, by a relatively small amount of very LOUD people, leaving the rest of us (the majority) wishing they'd find another damn hobby so that we could get to work on improving things.
You are correct that the political extremists control their parties, but look at the results of the election: Hillary couldn't force Democrats to leave their homes and they chose to stay home. Trump voters were voting against the Republican mainstream. Many of Trump's voters were former Democrats; specifically white blue-collar males. The very group both parties have trampled upon.

If Trump doesn't produce, these same American voters could flip Congress at the midterms or all in 2020.
I can almost promise you that if Trump does not find a way to deliver, and by deliver I mean for everyone that is a legal citizen in the country, He will be gone after the first term.
I know its hard for some on the left to understand but, there is a growing group in this country that want to see true equality, we want blacks to do as well as any other group, same with LEGAL hispanics. What we are looking for, and by we I mean myself and those I speak with directly in person since I cant speak for someone I dont know, are jobs, a strong economy that allows everyone that participates to have a chance at reaching their goals, the debt begin to decrease instead of constantly increasing and border security and control.
Give us that and he could see a second term, Give us that and I think that many on the left will help him into a second term.
Its time to get rid of all the animosity between self defined groups in this country.

Your wishes are what the Obama Administration pursued, the fact is the Republican Congress decided before he took the oath of office, in Jan. 2009, to make sure he was a one term President. They worked for two years to attack every thing about him, from health care reform to mocking him on dozens of issues, from energy (Solyndra), to his place of birth (Kenya), to his education, to his golf; first for not being black enough to being too black. That is reality, not the bullshit you continue to post with claims that callous conservatives give a damn about anyone but themselves, their family and their property.

The left basically declared war on white people, which pissed off white people, including neo Nazi types. You guys spent too much time lecturing people for being white. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Gee, I'm called a leftist all the time, and I'm of French, German, Italian and Romanian Ancestry, and a fourth generation native born San Franciscan; I also enlisted in the Navy in 1967 and upon separation finished my degree and then worked in LE for 32 years. No one has declared war on me or my sons, whose mom and dad were descendant from Northern Europe and BTW, both my dad and hers fought in WW II.

So FU and your ignorant opinions. Or, I should say opinions you've echoed from alt-right sources as it seems your not bright enough to vet your sources.

Your wishes are what the Obama Administration pursued, the fact is the Republican Congress decided before he took the oath of office, in Jan. 2009, to make sure he was a one term President. They worked for two years to attack every thing about him, from health care reform to mocking him on dozens of issues, from energy (Solyndra), to his place of birth (Kenya), to his education, to his golf; first for not being black enough to being too black. That is reality, not the bullshit you continue to post with claims that callous conservatives give a damn about anyone but themselves, their family and their property.
Or they opposed his agenda. Duh.

Gee, I'm called a leftist all the time, and I'm of French, German, Italian and Romanian Ancestry, and a fourth generation native born San Franciscan; I also enlisted in the Navy in 1967 and upon separation finished my degree and then worked in LE for 32 years. No one has declared war on me or my sons, whose mom and dad were descendant from Northern Europe and BTW, both my dad and hers fought in WW II.

So FU and your ignorant opinions. Or, I should say opinions you've echoed from alt-right sources as it seems your not bright enough to vet your sources.
Your white guilt is duly noted.

obama was never interested in bringing the country together, from "the officers acted stupidly" to backing BLM his 8 years have been spent putting people into groups and then causing unrest between them. It has nothing to do with congress, republican or democrat, it has to do with obama dividing the country on purpose.

Youre ignoring the reality of the last 8 years. The left played race politics non stop and now they lost the election because of it.

Don't mention racism...or you'll be labelled as a bedwetter, or snowflake, or scaremongerer...
Trump's victory is being celebrated by Facists, Nazis, White Supremacists and bigots of every stripe...but it obviously has nothing to do with racism.

Winner
More like whiner. Jeez, four years of the far Left wackos whining like they did about Gore will at least be a change from the far Right wackos whining about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim sleeper spy.

Youre ignoring the reality of the last 8 years. The left played race politics non stop and now they lost the election because of it.
I tend to agree here but would add that many far Left policies were overreach and Middle America got tired of it.

The video of them yell Hail Trump and doing the Nazi salute is beyond creepy.

I can almost promise you that if Trump does not find a way to deliver, and by deliver I mean for everyone that is a legal citizen in the country, He will be gone after the first term......
As stated several times before, I doubt he wanted a first term....and still wonder if he'll find a reason to bail a year or two into this term to go back to his gilded palace, yachts and freedom.

That said,once he takes that oath, he has a duty to the United States Constitution, not campaign promises.

And that's exactly the problem. You're diluting the word by flinging it around at every chance. You're letting people off the hook by turning such an important word into a joke, by screaming RACIST if someone comes within 500 miles of it. The word MEANS something, and using it as a weapon is misusing it and wasting it.

And now it's too late. All the honest liberals I listed know that.
Agreed on all points....although I think it's never "too late". I do believe it takes a lot more time to build a bridge than, as the Alt-Left has done, burn as many as they could find..

Now we have a situation where the fucking Aryan Assholes are coming out of the woodwork and many Americans are going "meh" because, as you pointed out, the Left has diluted use of racism to the point it is meaningless.
Yeah. I just don't see a bridge being built - as terribly important as that is - unless and until the groups above are somehow culturally marginalized.

They're both so noxious that I honestly wonder about their agendas. I see no indication that either of them is trying to heal or improve anything.

Maybe they like things like this.

There are not enough "aryan assholes" to make a difference.

The vast majority of what the Left calls racism is really just White people NOT wallowing in White Guilt.

Or complete bullshit.
I agree that the illegal immigrants in this country who have been convicted of crimes need to go and it is not "racist" to want that. I agree that the government needs to protect us from radical Islamic terrorists, and that is not racist, either. Trump doesn't have a very good way of explaining stuff, or he's afraid he'll lose us if he puts too fine a point on it, I don't know which. But neither of those stances is racist and shouldn't be called racist.

Anyone who stands against open borders, will be called a racist not matter how politely he phrases it.

As creepy as Black Panthers screaming "we need to kill cracker babies!"? More? Less? The Same? IMO, both are equally deplorable and both the Left and Right need to publicly and continually condemn the racists within their ranks.

Who?

Forum List

Back