Why are the Ds Panicking?

The current proposed D version of contract with America is:

let's raise taxes

let's abolish ICE

let's drive the blue states into default

Let's make it easier for LWNJs to win the primary and I'm nor talking about people like rdean, RW, TOS, 1%er and the other LWNJs on the board but rather people even they would consider LWNJs.

What has caused the Ds to lose what little sense they had?

afraid? no one is afraid;

we're nauseated by bigoted pieces of garbage who are trying to run the country like a banana republic.

mmmkay, little one?
Obama isn't in office any longer.

Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that the Democrat Party is deeply infected with neo-Marxist scumbags who are both anti-liberty and anti-white. However...the truth is the truth. They won..let's not minimize that fact.

For how long?
Will they be winning? Hopefully never...but demographics are shifting and this is the twilight of ethnic European white conservative power. The baby boomers are going and current population trends combined with the attitudes of Millennial voters are no longer in line with traditional American values. Over the next 25 years things are going to shift radically. Trump, the alt-right and the temporary shift rightward are a mere hickup. The Dems understand demography and they also understand that time is ultimately on their side.
This will culminate in one of two ways...acceptance or violent schism. This is the path we are on.

I ain't accepting that bullshit. What's up? Soft lefties gettin violent? This should be a hoot!

Them bitches ain't never ate a snake in their life. Let alone killed one.
Not soft lefties...the government. They organize better, they stick together better and they understand the rules of the system to force you to bend to their will. They have been in the education system and media for the past 40 years. They have the minds of the children who are, and will vote their agenda. What you and many conservative fail to recognize is that your culture from nip to tip has been effectively infiltrated. The systems that you think are in place are a facade.
Do you think the opposition to Trump is a knee jerk reaction from a radical fringe? Don't you see the depth of the reaction? Trump is not there to change..Trump is there to reveal what requires changing. Everything. Which is their exact goal...tear everything down and recreate anew. They are winning and they will continue to do so. Time...structure and demography are on their side. I get no pleasure in typing this but the facts are the facts.
The wall didn't fall because the Communists lost...it fell because they had become redundant.

Somehow, I don't foresee scales falling off of people's eyes like all that.

Well...hopefully you wont see it...but it's coming.

Forum List

Back