"Why are there Black fraternities? That's Racist!"

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
This is a line used by conservative and many racist themselves.

But why are there black fraternities? Here's why:

Lyrics:

There will never be a N***** in SAE

You can hang them from a tree, but he can never sign with me

This was at the University of Oklahoma.

Now let's look at the electoral map of Oklahoma:

Presidential+results.png

But I thought Republicans can't be racist? Only democrats were according to USMB conservatives?

So the premise of the thread is that racism is justified by racism. Sounds typically left wing.

Considering you just got done twisting yourself into a pretzel to come up with a way to describe the Selma event as "re-segregationist", I'm sure it does.

This is a line used by conservative and many racist themselves.

But why are there black fraternities? Here's why:

Lyrics:

You can hang them from a tree, but he can never sign with me

This was at the University of Oklahoma.

Now let's look at the electoral map of Oklahoma:

Presidential+results.png

But I thought Republicans can't be racist? Only democrats were according to USMB conservatives?

I don't get it. Just because there's a few white assholes in a frat you think that justifies whites and other groups being discriminated against by blacks? Pretty weak reasoning if you ask me.

So the premise of the thread is that racism is justified by racism. Sounds typically left wing.

Considering you just got done twisting yourself into a pretzel to come up with a way to describe the Selma event as "re-segregationist", I'm sure it does.
The Selma event was a neo-segregationist posturing by democrats, the party of segregation. Live in denial all you want. Doesn't change reality.
As for this thread, try rebutting my very legit point.

The Selma event was a neo-segregationist posturing by democrats, the party of segregation. Live in denial all you want. Doesn't change reality.

Twist it into a shape that makes some kind of sense on this planet and I'll be happy to.

Or maybe it was this song......

Kill Whitey Video:
Lyrics to Kill Whitey (Chorus)
Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Niggas in the church say (LAA)

Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Uncle tom house nigga (RAH!)

The white man is a devil, a beast, beserk, snake, Satan, serpent, evil, wicked, dragon, demonic, Hell-Born, Iblis, brutal, wild, fierce, untamed, the archenemy, father of lies, prince of darkness, nigga let me (?)
The Crips and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruitin'
Wit no dispute,
Drive by shootin' on this white genetic mutant,
Wanna know where I'm from?
I'm from "Fuck Yo Hood",
Dont even hit me up, fuck yo set
Let's go, and kill some rednecks (muthafucka)
The Menace Clan aint afraid, to check a hood
The Menace Clan aint afraid of a peckerwood
Fuck George Bush, fuck Bill Clinton, fuck Ross Perot, fuck Dan Quayle, what the hell?
Fuck Daryl Gates, fuck Stacey Koon, fuck Ted Briseno, fuck Lawrence Powell, fuck Timothy Wind, and judge George Carter,
Im down wit my nigga Shady,
I got the .380,
My homies think Im crazy cuz I shot a white baby, I said, I said, I said

Everybody knows we can't have the darkies mixing with whitey!!!

Hell, we've been trying to abolish the Black University system here in LA for decades.. guess who's fighting that? Psstt.. it ain't whitey!

The point (that went over some people's heads) is that black fraternities were created because fraternities to this day are mostly white. And I wouldn't be shocked if more weren't like this fraternity.

The point (that went over some people's heads) is that black fraternities were created because fraternities to this day are mostly white. And I wouldn't be shocked if more weren't like this fraternity.

You don't think a black fraternity couldn't be this way against whites?

No because they don't have the access to the power structure white fraternities do. If they did and did that to white students, then it would be an issue.

But SAE members will become politicians, policemen, lawyers and judges. How can you say they wouldn't institutionalize their racism in the workforce?

No because they don't have the access to the power structure white fraternities do. If they did and did that to white students, then it would be an issue.

But SAE members will become politicians, policemen, lawyers and judges. How can you say they wouldn't institutionalize their racism in the workforce?

Complete unadulterated bull shit

Twist it into a shape that makes some kind of sense on this planet and I'll be happy to.
I made perfect sense. Get your head out of the institutional box and it will make sense to you, too.
The Selma anniversary rally was a democrat opportunity to keep segregation alive and that particular voting victim group more manageable.

Complete unadulterated bull shit

Deflection isn't your strong suit.

Point still stands.

Forum List

Back