Why are we so afraid to admit the obvious?

There is no game in asking you to support your claims. Show me one quote of Bernies to support what you are claiming. If cant then quit wasting 'everyones time with baseless accusations you refuse to substantiate.

The Democratic fan of Bernie Sanders shot up a Congressional baseball game and almost murdered House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) while shouting about healthcare, shortly after Sanders informed the public that Republican healthcare plans would kill millions.

Bernie Sanders, Democrats claim 'people will die' under Republican health care bill
People will die whatever the gop does. Ask the leftists

Dems gaslight everything and then state that the jokes Trump states are really what he means. Bleh...

So couldn’t democrats just say Bernie was kidding and you would have to accept that?

Except he wasn't.

According to you.

When I asked supporters of the blob if the blob is a liar; I often her “he is prone to exaggeration”.
When I submitted the example of his saying someone who bodyslams a reporter is his kind of guy, you say he is joking.

We’ll let alone believable since so little of it is… but Is there anything he says that can be construed as being serious, authentic?

The Democratic fan of Bernie Sanders shot up a Congressional baseball game and almost murdered House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) while shouting about healthcare, shortly after Sanders informed the public that Republican healthcare plans would kill millions.

Bernie Sanders, Democrats claim 'people will die' under Republican health care bill

Dems gaslight everything and then state that the jokes Trump states are really what he means. Bleh...

So couldn’t democrats just say Bernie was kidding and you would have to accept that?

Except he wasn't.

According to you.

When I asked supporters of the blob if the blob is a liar; I often her “he is prone to exaggeration”.
When I submitted the example of his saying someone who bodyslams a reporter is his kind of guy, you say he is joking.

We’ll let alone believable since so little of it is… but Is there anything he says that can be construed as being serious, authentic?
I prefer politicians that walk the walk. He's doing that. you all like the talk the talk. that accomplishes nothing. Walking does.

There is no game in asking you to support your claims. Show me one quote of Bernies to support what you are claiming. If cant then quit wasting 'everyones time with baseless accusations you refuse to substantiate.

sure, but his follower still went out and shot up republicans. I don't care what you call it. I don't care actually. I still don't blame him because some nut job went out and shot up a field. you all on the other hand can't get out of each others way to blame a republican. that sir is just a fact. You all are whack jobs.
candycorn actually that's sad you all are who you are.

Except he wasn't.

According to you.

I prefer politicians that walk the walk. He's doing that. you all like the talk the talk. that accomplishes nothing. Walking does.
candycorn you're sooo out of touch.

It's statements like this that do nothing but add to the discord.

You know what, you strike me as a lot smarter than the rest of the wingnuts here.

Can you honestly tell me that you don't look at Trump's behavior and think, "Man, that guy is nuts".

Or do you just hope it'll all work out.

I look at President Trump and see a man who is exceptionlly successful at business and is using those skills as the chief executive of the USA. I don't see anything clownish. In fact, I think he is brilliant for the way he is making the Left and media do his bidding.

How many bankruptcies does one have to file before you start questioning their business skills?

Bankruptcies doesn't mean you're out of money it means you're reorganizing the enterprise. Sometimes it can mean that you're liquidating but not in this case. Its part of the law and they are allowed.

You know what, you strike me as a lot smarter than the rest of the wingnuts here.

Can you honestly tell me that you don't look at Trump's behavior and think, "Man, that guy is nuts".

I look at President Trump and see a man who is exceptionlly successful at business and is using those skills as the chief executive of the USA. I don't see anything clownish. In fact, I think he is brilliant for the way he is making the Left and media do his bidding.

How many bankruptcies does one have to file before you start questioning their business skills?

Bankruptcies doesn't mean you're out of money it means you're reorganizing the enterprise. Sometimes it can mean that you're liquidating but not in this case. Its part of the law and they are allowed.

So you think it is a sign of being “exceptionally” (is it telling that longknife can’t spell the word?) successful?

Given the spate of recent violence, the board is understandably abuzz with threads and comments about who is to "blame". And of course, each end is essentially putting 100% of the blame on the other end. Each end is laying out a long list of examples of violence, rhetoric and incitement by the other end.

Guess what? They're both right. Facts are facts.

I have a great deal of respect for the power of ideology. It can make people say and do insane things. It can absolutely blind a person to the obvious. But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is "worse"?

What is so terrifying about just admitting the obvious?
A political party's Presidential candidate hiring thugs to go to her opponent's rallies to beat and bloody his supporters … openly calling for an end to civility and an increase in violence AFTER VIOLENT RHETORIC ALREADY INCITED A PARTISAN LUNATIC INTO ATTEMPTING TO ASSASSINATE ELECTED GOP POLITICIANS....and the entire Left and their surrogate fake news media ignoring it all to go after the President....

Yeah, it matters.

A party who has adopted a campaign strategy of 'The Politics of Personal Destruction' where they attempt tp completely destroy a man's past, accomplishments, his word, his career, his ability to make a future, his marriage, and his family based on lies for political party gain...

Yeah, it matters.

….and many Democrats think so because many of them voted for Trump to be President and have walked away from the Democratic Party since then because of who the Democratic party has become.

So you think it is a sign of being “exceptionally” (is it telling that longknife can’t spell the word?) successful?

Sometimes Chapter 11s are the smartest way to go.

Given the spate of recent violence, the board is understandably abuzz with threads and comments about who is to "blame". And of course, each end is essentially putting 100% of the blame on the other end. Each end is laying out a long list of examples of violence, rhetoric and incitement by the other end.

I have a great deal of respect for the power of ideology. It can make people say and do insane things. It can absolutely blind a person to the obvious. But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is "worse"?

A political party's Presidential candidate hiring thugs to go to her opponent's rallies to beat and bloody his supporters … openly calling for an end to civility and an increase in violence AFTER VIOLENT RHETORIC ALREADY INCITED A PARTISAN LUNATIC INTO ATTEMPTING TO ASSASSINATE ELECTED GOP POLITICIANS....and the entire Left and their surrogate fake news media ignoring it all to go after the President....

Yeah, it matters.

A party who has adopted a campaign strategy of 'The Politics of Personal Destruction' where they attempt tp completely destroy a man's past, accomplishments, his word, his career, his ability to make a future, his marriage, and his family based on lies for political party gain...

Yeah, it matters.

….and many Democrats think so because many of them voted for Trump to be President and have walked away from the Democratic Party since then because of who the Democratic party has become.
You folks, on both ends, predictably, have jumped right in and beautifully illustrated the point of my thread for me.

I get the standard litany of sins the "other side" commits, and absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever of what "my" side does.

When any bad behavior from their side is brought up, it's brushed aside, mocked, derided, denied and/or minimized.

Go ahead. Look through this thread. You'll see both sides behaving the same way. It's both hilarious and fascinating.

Trying to talk sense into either side on this issue is totally pointless Moonglow.
Kids on the playground, sniveling "He started it!"
Mac's got a good question. WHY? Are we responsible adults or not?
When you have one side that is nearly all white and the other side is everyone else then you can’t build a false equivalency.
Republicans are saying end healthcare, Democrats are saying everyone needs healthcare.
Republicans gave tax cuts to billionaires, Democrats say tax cuts for the middle class.
Democrats put together school lunches for poor children. For many of those children it’s the only decent meal they get all day. Republicans want to end that program as too expensive.

It’s way more than completing ideologies. Republicans call themselves Christians and then act nothing like traditional Christions that are in the Bible.

Both sides engage in political rhetoric....

The Democrats have taken it a step further - a massive step forward. As I pointed out, the DNC's hand-picked Presidential candidate was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody American citizens for choosing to support another candidate.....that's some HUGE 'violent intolerance' by the Democratic Party's felon candidate who actually wanted to be President.

She then openly called for an END to civility and an INCREASE in violence - even members of her own party attempted to distance themselves from her!

Only one side refused to accept the results of our Presidential election and will use any violence necessary to prevent our duly elected President from enacting the will of the people. Without the sedatious resistance there would be no violence. Only the right gets blamed for the violence while defending themselves when attaced. Put the blame where it belonga, on the resistance.

You no longer have to worry about someone believing you.

In fact filing bankruptcy is never the preferred way to go. Otherwise, actual successful companies would be doing it.

Only one side refused to accept the results of our Presidential election and will use any violence necessary to prevent our duly elected President from enacting the will of the people. Without the sedatious resistance there would be no violence. Only the right gets blamed for the violence while defending themselves when attaced. Put the blame where it belonga, on the resistance.

Well, when you mail bombs to people, you may get blamed for violence. That the guy who did it was a vehement Trump supporter should indicate what the 3 years of unabashed hate rhetoric from the blob is doing to the nation.

Imagine I am a new CFO of a company and it is levered up to its eyeballs but the overall business is sound. Chapter 11 cleans up the balance sheet and allows me to reorganize the Company accordingly so that it may continue to exist.

In fact filing bankruptcy is never the preferred way to go. Otherwise, actual successful companies would be doing it.

I never said preferred. Do you like UNO's Bar and Grill?

Yeah, it matters.

Yeah, it matters.

You folks, on both ends, predictably, have jumped right in and beautifully illustrated the point of my thread for me.

I get the standard litany of sins the "other side" commits, and absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever of what "my" side does.

When any bad behavior from their side is brought up, it's brushed aside, mocked, derided, denied and/or minimized.

Go ahead. Look through this thread. You'll see both sides behaving the same way. It's both hilarious and fascinating.

Dems get angry and shout things. Everyone goes home. Yes there were instances of a few liberals doing unspeakable acts of violence. They should rot in jail for doing it.

Republicans blow people up (or try to), mow down people in churches and synagogues with firearms they covet, shout Nazi propaganda while holding torches, run over them with their cars.

Your equation is flat out assinine.

I never said preferred. Do you like UNO's Bar and Grill?

Never ate there. The theater I go to serves UNO personal pizzas. Good Stuff. Let me guess, there is a story about how bankruptcy saved their business.

Yeah, it matters.

Yeah, it matters.

Dems get angry and shout things. Everyone goes home. Yes there were instances of a few liberals doing unspeakable acts of violence. They should rot in jail for doing it.

Republicans blow people up (or try to), mow down people in churches and synagogues with firearms they covet, shout Nazi propaganda while holding torches, run over them with their cars.

Your equation is flat out assinine.

The shooter in Dallas TX that tried to kill cops and killed many was a Democrat. The rioters in BLM were Democrats. The Scalise shooter was a Democrat.

Well, when you mail bombs to people, you may get blamed for violence. That the guy who did it was a vehement Trump supporter should indicate what the 3 years of unabashed hate rhetoric from the blob is doing to the nation.

You REALLY need to take it easy on these Trump supporters; they can't help the fact they are void of logical, critical thought processes

Forum List

Back