Why aren't people taking the Aryan Brotherhood seriously?

I thought the Russians were just thuggish assholes.

Not so much. If you really want thuggish, and a penchant for mindless cruelty, it would have to be the Irish gangs. They are the worst of the worst. If you knew the history of the Irish gangs, you would understand why the Irish were so discriminated against. There was good reason for those signs saying "No Irish allowed". The Aryan Brotherhood started off as an Irish prison gang in San Quentin called The Bluebird. My husband was from Chicago when Chicago was still habitable. The Russians stayed away from the Irish. Without a doubt, the mexican cartels for all their torture and beheadings, could take lessons from the Irish.

I have heard stories about the Irish, the Westies in particular. I read the book about Mickey Featherstone and Jimmy Coonan.

Despite all that has been said about the Irish criminal gangs, they would still be better than democrats.

Not so much. If you really want thuggish, and a penchant for mindless cruelty, it would have to be the Irish gangs. They are the worst of the worst. If you knew the history of the Irish gangs, you would understand why the Irish were so discriminated against. There was good reason for those signs saying "No Irish allowed". The Aryan Brotherhood started off as an Irish prison gang in San Quentin called The Bluebird. My husband was from Chicago when Chicago was still habitable. The Russians stayed away from the Irish. Without a doubt, the mexican cartels for all their torture and beheadings, could take lessons from the Irish.

I have heard stories about the Irish, the Westies in particular. I read the book about Mickey Featherstone and Jimmy Coonan.

Despite all that has been said about the Irish criminal gangs, they would still be better than democrats.

LOL! You really hate democrats! :lol:

Editec, I wasn't trying to make that comparison though. It seems everyone thought so.

Oh I think I understood your point.

You point being...if an organization with members of a different color had done the same?

A whole lot of USMB players would be screaming about this as an act of TERRORISM.

If that was your point, I wholly agree.

You know the problem with this board, though.

Subtle concepts, complex arguments, anything that is not drop dead simple, confuses far too many of our fellow members on this site

The more prejudiced the audience, the harder it is to write to them in such a way they even have a clue what you're saying.

Hell. amigo, I've often AGREED with people here, but my style of agreeing with their POV so confused them that they took umbrage with me agreeing with them!

:redface:

Yeah, they've killed the district attorney of a Texas county through execution, he had 20 bullets in his body and his wife had one. They were both killed.

They are suspected of that, it's a little thing called innocent until proven guilty.

You would think after killing 4 government officials it would spark some kind of controversy but also discussion, while it has appeared on the media, it isn't the way it should be. If they were Muslims we would be outraged and would set measures so high for security and awareness and make a giant deal out of it. But it seems like this won't reach that climax. A Texas prosecutor dropped out after citing security concerns in a case regarding the Aryan Brotherhood. So it definitely is a big concern. But people don't want to get fired up about it unless its the way they want it and the people they want.

What makes you think that people aren't taking them seriously? Personally, I don't talk about them for the same reason I don't talk about MS-13, I don't let criminals dictate my everyday decisions. That might also explain why I am so critical of the idiots that created a federal agency just because a few pedophile worshipers flew a couple of planes into buildings.

Last edited:
You would think after killing 4 government officials it would spark some kind of controversy but also discussion, while it has appeared on the media, it isn't the way it should be. If they were Muslims we would be outraged and would set measures so high for security and awareness and make a giant deal out of it. But it seems like this won't reach that climax. A Texas prosecutor dropped out after citing security concerns in a case regarding the Aryan Brotherhood. So it definitely is a big concern. But people don't want to get fired up about it unless its the way they want it and the people they want.
The media is afraid to speak out against white racism because so many white people feel they are discriminated against.

Yep, that is it.

MeatHead, I wasn't inferring that. Lets change this story up a little bit and say those perpetrators are Muslims. Would or would not be a different response to that?

Why would the response be different? Do you feel persecuted because you worship a pedophile?

Aqua I'm not talking about law procedures, he was an individual, not part of a active organization.

I'm not trying to say we should be more tough on the Aryan Brotherhood because they're white. I'm Caucasian. That's not the reason. I'm Palestinian Caucasian though.

But I say it's not right to have a outraged response only when we feel there's a bigger threat because someone is Middle Eastern. I think all cases should be seen equally.

Thank you, BIK. :)

However, there is a recent "news report" that Nidal Hasas was part of an active organization. I'll find a link and edit this post.

Also, I didn't assume you were saying "we" should be more tough on the Aryan Brotherhood, because they are white.

But it's foreign, I'm not trying to compare Al Qaeda to this, I'm saying if we had the same situation, prison gangs on the same scale and they happened to be Muslim there would be a different response. But I don't see why people are a little afraid to have that same intentional response they usually do when it comes to other people.

There are Muslim prison gangs that are comparable to Aryan Brotherhood. The fact that you haven't heard about them proves your premise is wrong.

The media is afraid to speak out against white racism because so many white people feel they are discriminated against.

I also don't support racism against whites, this really isn't about whites to me, but the general national concern and the journalists and media take a whole other opposite approach when it's comes from other perpetrators sadly.

It doesn't really matter if you support it or not. The AB runs gangs in prison and out which goes against the popular narrative that only blacks, Muslims, and Latinos are criminals. The media isn't going to touch this.

That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. If the media is not going to point out that there are white racist criminal gangs why do I keep hearing about all the right wing extremists there are all over the place?

B/c it's 6 since the beginning of the year vs 3000 in one day.

Math and common sense are your friend.

And as to it not being covered?

It made headlines on yahoo.

They should be taken seriously but has it been determined definitely that they had anything to do with the killing of the prosecutor? There are a lot of groups we should take serious.

I also don't support racism against whites, this really isn't about whites to me, but the general national concern and the journalists and media take a whole other opposite approach when it's comes from other perpetrators sadly.

It doesn't really matter if you support it or not. The AB runs gangs in prison and out which goes against the popular narrative that only blacks, Muslims, and Latinos are criminals. The media isn't going to touch this.

That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. If the media is not going to point out that there are white racist criminal gangs why do I keep hearing about all the right wing extremists there are all over the place?

The History channel has done a couple of specials on just them.

well

It is one of the learning channels, so....

With all due respect, I'm reading the news of these murders all across the globe. Main suspects clearly being stated as the Aryan Brotherhood.

If all of this wasn't on the front pages over the weekend I would chalk it up to traditional Easter coverage; but clearly the story is moving up to front page status now that the holiday is over.

Check out this google link:

Google

LEO takes them seriously. A couple of dozen have been locked up in Texas the last week, and they will sit their as the judges drag their feet on bail. Judges don't like folks who shoot court officials, not even a little bit.

This is a minor LEO issue, nothing more.

LEO takes them seriously. A couple of dozen have been locked up in Texas the last week, and they will sit their as the judges drag their feet on bail. Judges don't like folks who shoot court officials, not even a little bit.

This is a minor LEO issue, nothing more.

Sounds like you are supporting the same kind of behavior and discrimination that got the DAs killed in the first place. Oh well... it just takes longer for some people to undergetit.

Some people in the criminal justice system abuse thier authority. It happens. People like that sherrif in AZ ..I'm surprised that loud mouth egotistical fuck is still drawing breath.

It's easy for people to have some desire to pile on abuse to people that are already doing the penalty for thier crimes. For some ..like pediphiles and rapists I have no problem with that. They will never change anyway..piss on them. It's also easy to criticise people in prison joining something like the Arian Brotherhood. You don't know what prison is like. A white guy can be robbed continually ..beat up..or killed ...or gang raped ...without the protection and retribution against assholes in a prison environment. Not everyone that gets locked up can defend themselves independant of some backup.

It's also quite probable that the Arian Brotherhood's leadership did some things that brought on this conflict which has obviously spilled out into the community. The dynamics inside a prison between the prison admin and gaurds and a selfmade association, which is illegal anyway, can be quite hostile. There are unreasonable assholes in prison on both sides of the bars. Go figure.. :lol:

Huggy, some people do abuse their positions in the court, but murder rather than legal options is not the route to redress.

Putting armed security in action at the courts and on the private residences is one part of it.

Locking up possible killers and or weak leaks that lead to killers is another part of it.

Setting up "killer hunter teams" that target locations where the bad asses go (for sex, for food, for $$$ ~ the best place to hunt prey is where the prey gathers ~ that's why many predators try to get into school systems, etc) will be the final move.

The AB has about a month to submit or die.

TD and Jake, I'm referring to the general public, I know law enforcement is taking action.

The general public has very little knowledge and even less interest. That's why the AB is an LEO issue, nothing else.

Forum List

Back