Why Democrats win even if they lose in Alabama

It's pretty hard to argue with this logic. If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man. Of course, the Democrats are going to make this a campaign issue.

I'm sure thats the case the Democrats will try and make but I'm not sure it will work for a few reasons. One it's easier to try and force a sitting member of Congress out than it is to force a candidate to drop out of a race also the Republicans did go after Moore and try and force him to drop out the race he wouldn't do it and they were left with the choice of support Moore or concede the seat to the Democrats Last the Democrats have all but confirmed they are forcing those alleged of sexual misconduct out for a political talking point in 2018 and beyond which will bring up the question were they really upset over the allegations and would they be cutting these people loose if they didn't think there might be a political upside for them. People could see this as a major shift in the Democratic party or as political theatre for short term gain I'm not sure people will buy it anymore when either party claims to have some big change of heart moment.
Well again, the democrats got in and then we found out their sleaze. Trump and Moore will be voted in by the voters who had knowledge of the supposed accusations. Apples and oranges

It's pretty hard to argue with this logic. If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man. Of course, the Democrats are going to make this a campaign issue.

There is no proof against Moore. Conyers and Franken admitted their fell deeds.

Do you really think considering the current political - not to say economic - situation that the Democrats will change any minds just because they'll play the Church Lady?

Herman Cain had multiple accusations too. How quickly they disappeared when he dropped out rather than expose his family to media's proctological fingers. That was the Democrats' intent here, and it thus far has failed.

lol, a Birther whining about no proof.

Birther? You're hallucinating again.

Oh, would you like to state for the record that you believe Trump and Roy Moore, both birthers,

are fucking idiots for being so??

lol, I didn't think so...

What I will state is there are still many unanswered questions concerning Barack Obama. In fact, less is known of him than any other president.

Let's open up his college records, eh?

So I was right after all. You are a Birther.

Total false Goebbelian "logic".

If the voters of Alabama elect him, so be it. That is how it works....I thought.

At any rate, all this sexual abuse is total BS. History is full of American politicians treating women badly. Hell LBJ liked to show his schlong to everyone. JFK had a different mistress every night that he was away from Jackie...and we all know about BJ Bubba Clinton. Fat Teddy was involved with the drowning death of a young woman he was screwing.

...funny the Rs tend not be as well represented...maybe because they are ugly.

Do you really think considering the current political - not to say economic - situation that the Democrats will change any minds just because they'll play the Church Lady?

Herman Cain had multiple accusations too. How quickly they disappeared when he dropped out rather than expose his family to media's proctological fingers. That was the Democrats' intent here, and it thus far has failed.

lol, a Birther whining about no proof.

Birther? You're hallucinating again.

Oh, would you like to state for the record that you believe Trump and Roy Moore, both birthers,

are fucking idiots for being so??

lol, I didn't think so...

What I will state is there are still many unanswered questions concerning Barack Obama. In fact, less is known of him than any other president.

Let's open up his college records, eh?

So I was right after all. You are a Birther.

Nope, wrong as always.

Only you think so.

Shrug. We'll see tomorrow night, eh?
You mean Tuesday night. You have no idea what the intent is by the Dems or the GOP. I full expect Moore to win Tuesday night. I fully expect the Senate to remove him.

Yes, I do mean Tuesday night. I'm retired/self-employed, I don't watch television and am living the Life of Riley. I often don't know what day it is, because I don't have to.

It seems that you feel there's quite a bit you don't have to know.

Apples and oranges

The OP's logic is skewed. Just because Democrats are falling on their own swords and flinging themselves off cliffs, doesn't mean that we're going to follow them. That would be retarded.
there are differences however. People voted knowing about Trump and will be voting knowing about Moore. In everyone of the Dems cases, people didn't vote knowing such things.

If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man.
I dunno. If congressional Republicans go after him right away and try to replace him, this could end up as a win/win for them.

Plus, it's also possible that many will look at this as an Alabama thing as much or more than a Republican thing.

No way to know what people are thinking.

In order to merely break even in the Senate, the Republicans, conservative Christians, the rightwing propaganda machine,
all of them have been forced to simply abandon and/or flip flop on every moral objection they ever made to the candidacy or elected position of any Democrat who was ever involved in or accused of sexual impropriety.

It took me only few months living in the US, to realize that the so called conservatives are the least tolerant, more likely to be racist, more likely to be a sexual creep, more likely to be dishonest and liars.

Was that right after you picked up your first welfare check?

It's all bullshit.
If you think Al Franken and John Conyers are the only pervs on the left you're pretty gullible.

Top it off with the simple fact that Bill and Hillary are still out there being praised by the left.....that alone blows up your scenerio. Democrats celebrate their degenerates. Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, people who can't decide what sex they are. People who lie about their ethnicity. (Elizabeth Warren) These creepy folks are lauded and praised by the left. Murderers like Stalin, Mao, Castro, and Margaret Sanger. Anyone who they agree with politically gets a pass.

2018 will be another referendum on Trump, and Trump is now Moore's most zealous supporter and defender.
and I can't wait for the gain in seats by the GOP

Want to bet $1000?
money with you? LOL this is a message board and there is no way to do that. Besides, you'd reneg,.you have no moral bone in your fking body. You're as dishonest a person I've ever bantered with.

I'll deposit the money with the mod Coyote, whom I trust. Will you?

2018 will be another referendum on Trump, and Trump is now Moore's most zealous supporter and defender.
and I can't wait for the gain in seats by the GOP

Want to bet $1000?
money with you? LOL this is a message board and there is no way to do that. Besides, you'd reneg,.you have no moral bone in your fking body. You're as dishonest a person I've ever bantered with.

I'll deposit the money with the mod Coyote, whom I trust. Will you?
nope

It took me only few months living in the US, to realize that the so called conservatives are the least tolerant, more likely to be racist, more likely to be a sexual creep, more likely to be dishonest and liars.

Was that right after you picked up your first welfare check?
Never did and never will. You just proved my point that comservatives are more likely to be assholes, racists and least tolerant. What they teach you in church?

Forum List

Back