Why Democrats win even if they lose in Alabama

It's pretty hard to argue with this logic. If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man. Of course, the Democrats are going to make this a campaign issue.

Why Democrats win even if they lose in Alabama

So far there has been ONE retirement on the commiecrat side, he will walk away with 52 years of accumulated benefits. You call that cleaning house?

It took me only few months living in the US, to realize that the so called conservatives are the least tolerant, more likely to be racist, more likely to be a sexual creep, more likely to be dishonest and liars.

Was that right after you picked up your first welfare check?
Never did and never will. You just proved my point that comservatives are more likely to be assholes, racists and least tolerant. What they teach you in church?

Don’t youu talk about church you heathen bastard. God will strike you down with glorious fury. You are an immigrant here, so you best be respectable to those of us with red, white and blue blood. You’re lucky we let you have internet access. What shithole did you crawl out of to end up here in the land of the great orange President?

It took me only few months living in the US, to realize that the so called conservatives are the least tolerant, more likely to be racist, more likely to be a sexual creep, more likely to be dishonest and liars.

Was that right after you picked up your first welfare check?
Never did and never will. You just proved my point that comservatives are more likely to be assholes, racists and least tolerant. What they teach you in church?

Don’t youu talk about church you heathen bastard. God will strike you down with glorious fury. You are an immigrant here, so you best be respectable to those of us with red, white and blue blood. You’re lucky we let you have internet access. What shithole did you crawl out of to end up here in the land of the great orange President?

^
Al gore worshipper ?

After Republicans succeeded in putting a misogynist in the WH they’re now trying to put another misogynist in the Senate.

well you guys had clintin and kennedy who wete proven to be misogynists.....and one who likey committed murder.

and the you have trump amd moore, rich, famous and well connected and only when they stand for election are we hearing stuff from 40 years ago.....doesnt pass the smell test

You're not alone ISIS
All lowlife foreign pieces of shits hate Conservatives.
We've all been a filthy piece of shit at some point in our lives and we all hated anyone that expected more / better of us...we all gravitated toward other filthy pieces of shits such as the Left....as they made us feel more comfortable in our own filth.
But don't worry, as soon as you learn to articulate the English language, come off the taxpayer tit and become better than subhuman you too will start to expect more of fellow humans....then you will move Right.

Democrats are trying to get rid of their perverts
Republicans want Moore

And it only took them 50 years to get to that point.

Let's face reality here. For decades Republicans forced out their own who were caught in sexual scandal while democrats circled the wagons to protect theirs. It's only now that the new generation refuses to accept it any more that democrats are pretending they care about the issue.

This past year has made it crystal clear that the GOP are hypocrites who stand for NOTHING and who will literally support ANYONE, including child molestors as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

The GOP's primary goal is taking care of their donors and NOTHING else matters to them. NOTHING.

This past year has made it crystal clear that the GOP are hypocrites who stand for NOTHING and who will literally support ANYONE, including child molestors as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

The GOP's primary goal is taking care of their donors and NOTHING else matters to them. NOTHING.

IOW, they've become democrats.

As terrible as democrats are, I haven't seen them actively promote a child molester.

This is where you bring up the Clintons, and I get to block you so I don't have to read your future drivel.

Democrats attack Conservatives over 'crimes' they have 'perfected'. Their claim to have 'won' is their attempt to say 'Even if Moore wins, we have won a 'MORAL' victory'.

REALLY?!

Dozens of Liberals - in Hollywood, in the Fake News Media, and in Politics - have been exposed as having been pervs for DECADES, whose hypocrisy is now known to be 'Legendary', who threatened / bullied / intimidated / silenced their victims, who illegally used our tax dollars to buy their victims' silence, most of whom were dragged kicking and creaming from their 'closet', who issued apologies they admitted they did not mean, and were FORCED out of office...

Yet they want to claim a 'Moral Victory'...?

These are the same liberal douche bags / snowflakes who argued that a politician's personal sex life was his own and no one else's business, that being a twisted perv had no bearing on his competency and his ability to serve in public office...in an attempt to save their sleaze bag President from FULL Impeachment. Yet now they insist that the sex life of a politician - only a Republican - actually matters.

Bwuhahaha.....

Yeah, if Moore wins, have fun with that 'Moral' victory....to go along with that butt-burn Salve of knowing Hillary won the 'popularity contest' back in 2016.

;p

As terrible as democrats are, I haven't seen them actively promote a child molester.

Neither have the Republicans, unless you have some secret evidence to the contrary.

You're not alone ISIS
We've all been a filthy piece of shit at some point in our lives and we all hated anyone that expected more / better of us...we all gravitated toward other filthy pieces of shits such as the Left....as they made us feel more comfortable in our own filth.
But don't worry, as soon as you learn to articulate the English language, come off the taxpayer tit and become better than subhuman you too will start to expect more of fellow humans....then you will move Right.
Who you talking to ?
I am better off than most of your cult. The right is an essembly of bigots, racists and narcists. There is nothing to see there, just uneducated hateful trash.

This is where you bring up the Clintons, and I get to block you so I don't have to read your future drivel.

When Moore is proven to be a child molester, he'll be rightly condemned for it. What's your problem with making sure someone actually did what they're accused of doing before destroying their lives? When did you discover your psychic abilities?

You're not alone ISIS
Who you talking to ?
I am better off than most of your cult. The right is an essembly of bigots, racists and narcists. There is nothing to see there, just uneducated hateful trash.

Wow, what an uneducated, bigoted and hateful thing to say.

What's your problem with making sure someone actually did what they're accused of doing before destroying their lives?
Democrats never commit crimes. They 'go to far'. They 'cross a line'. They will 'learn from their mistakes'. They will 'go to rehab over the weekend' even though 'what the victim says is not how I remember it'. They will issue apologies they later admit they never meant, and they will use tax dollars to silence their victims...and in the end they will 'AGREE' to retire with benefits instead of being deservedly perp-walked....but they do not commit crimes.

Every one else, especially Republicans, are 'Guilty until proven Innocent' and must immediately be subjected to the harshest punishments possible.

C'Mon....you already knew that. :p

When Moore is proven to be a child molester, he'll be rightly condemned for it. What's your problem with making sure someone actually did what they're accused of doing before destroying their lives? When did you discover your psychic abilities?

So instead of pointing out where democrats have promoted an accused child molester as you've claimed, you switched back to, "prove Moore molested children".

When cornered move those goal posts.

So instead of pointing out where democrats have promoted an accused child molester as you've claimed, you switched back to, "prove Moore molested children".

You mean like how Pelosi KNEW of sexual misconduct yet still defended / supported Democrats ... until the negative press / proof got so bad she had to abandon them?

You mean how like how Democrats rallied around, defended, excused, and promoted Bill, declaring what a President did in his own free time was his business and no one else's, that his sexual misconduct IN NO WAY IMPACTED HIS ABILITY TO BE PRESIDENT?

:p

When cornered move those goal posts.

I would point out where democrats promoted an accused rapist, but you decided you didn't want to hear about Bubba and his enabling wife any more. And yes, proving someone has done something horrendous is a lot more credible than expecting everyone to run for the hills based on an accusation.

Now that you want to talk about moving goal posts, let's address your shift from "child molester" to "accused child molester". Which one do you mean and which one is just you blowing smoke?

Forum List

Back