Why did Jimmy Carter accomplish so little during his 4 years as president?

- from the same loser who posits "Kenyan pauses"... and then demands that *I* prove they exist.

Are you still confused about this?

I've never for an instant been confused about that. When somebody makes a point, it's their responsibility to validate it, not mine. There is no possible argument to the contrary. To pretend there is is absurd. Period. Reality is not negotiable.

- from the same loser who posits "Kenyan pauses"... and then demands that *I* prove they exist.

I've never for an instant been confused about that. When somebody makes a point, it's their responsibility to validate it, not mine. There is no possible argument to the contrary. To pretend there is is absurd. Period. Reality is not negotiable.

What point do you consider to be in dispute?

Rather a blatant falsehood. I ask nothing of one of such obviously limited computer literacy. I merely respond to his/her/its demands that I do research for that person by telling them if they'd like to see proof it is their job, not mine, to do it.

But alas, typical liberal, expecting others to do their work repaying fools who do so with naught but scorn.

We get used to it.

Unfortunately.

Hot steamingly wet pile of bullshit. The fuck it is. Cram it up yer bunghole, troll.

In case anyone was in doubt about the loving, gentle nature of liberal civility please read the above aloud to any children close by.

Rather a blatant falsehood. I ask nothing of one of such obviously limited computer literacy. I merely respond to his/her/its demands that I do research for that person by telling them if they'd like to see proof it is their job, not mine, to do it.

But alas, typical liberal, expecting others to do their work repaying fools who do so with naught but scorn.

We get used to it.

Unfortunately.

Hot steamingly wet pile of bullshit. The fuck it is. Cram it up yer bunghole, troll.

In case anyone was in doubt about the loving, gentle nature of liberal civility please read the above aloud to any children close by.
Fuck you.

Well? What point do you consider to be in dispute?

Wow -- thread topic fails, it's myths answered, so it's taken over by not one, not two, but three trolls.

Where's Quantum Dickbag? Missing out, that's where.

In retrospect, Carter was the best president he possibly could have been given him abilities. Why, had he any experience as a community organizer he might have done wonders rather than shitting blunders!

Fuck you.

Really, confirmation of your prurient desires was not required. Though one or two might appreciate it and may welcome your invitation.
Fuck you.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Ellen-the-Force.jpg

On planet earth, Carter and Obama are rated good. As good as Raygun the Actor, better than Booosh the worst ever...

Forum List

Back