boycotts of california

charges of racism in the legal system

claims that it is now open season on white people

result in calls for national protests

boycotts of california

It did:

"In the Los Angeles neighborhood where Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were slain, scores of people gathered for a candlelight vigil sponsored by the National Organization for Women. Some quietly mourned the victims of violence, others bore signs with such slogans as "We want justice!" and chanted "Stop the Party O.J.!" and "Guilty!" "

CNN - Many women outraged at O.J. verdict - Oct. 4, 1995

Are you old enough to remember the aftermath? Did you fry your memory? Or are you just willfully blotting out memories?

boycotts of california

It did:

"In the Los Angeles neighborhood where Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were slain, scores of people gathered for a candlelight vigil sponsored by the National Organization for Women. Some quietly mourned the victims of violence, others bore signs with such slogans as "We want justice!" and chanted "Stop the Party O.J.!" and "Guilty!" "

Are you old enough to remember the aftermath? Did you fry your memory? Or are you just willfully blotting out memories?

that is not a national protest and not anything else i mentioned in the OP

good lord, why is it liberals are incapable of honesty regarding this subject?

boycotts of california

It did:

ewwww ewwww this is "different" sniff sniff

oh and you're a "liberal too"

What a buffoon

It did:

What a buffoon

lmao

of course difference is relevant here. you dishonestly claimed it was the same, when in fact, it is not. you are a dishonest liberal, don't like it, be honest.

seriously, how in the world can you equate the two? one is a few people protesting, from her neighborhood, the other is for NATIONAL protests.

yeah...the same thing

moron

No calls for boycotts and whatnot because the black guy was acquitted in the OJ case. Thus there was no injustice to wedge Al and Jesse's undies up their cracks.

Plenty of people, self included, thought justice clearly hadn't been done, but respect our system enough that rioting in the streets over it would never even be a consideration.

yeah yeah

I'll be glad when school starts again.
Let the 8th grade teachers deal with bafoons like this.
That's what we pay 'em for.

What a buffoon

lmao

of course difference is relevant here. you dishonestly claimed it was the same, when in fact, it is not. you are a dishonest liberal, don't like it, be honest.

seriously, how in the world can you equate the two? one is a few people protesting, from her neighborhood, the other is for NATIONAL protests.

yeah...the same thing

moron

but but that's different!!

boycotts of california

Because typically white Americans don't protest...anything

When we do we're called racist teabags.... :lol:

I don't recall any "civil rights" charges filed against the Juice...Clinton didn't consider any "civil rights" charges against the murderers of 82 Branch Davidians at Mount Carmel either. :dunno:

boycotts of california

Because typically white Americans don't protest...anything

When we do we're called racist teabags.... :lol:

I don't recall any "civil rights" charges filed against the Juice...Clinton didn't consider any "civil rights" charges against the murderers of 82 Branch Davidians at Mount Carmel either. :dunno:

So is that an admission that I'm correct leading into a why I am correct statement? Yes, yes it is.

What a buffoon

lmao

yeah...the same thing

moron

so difference doesn't matter?

do explain.

lmao

yeah...the same thing

moron

so difference doesn't matter?

do explain.

Well is your complaint about protests or national protests? Lets remember there is no "national protest" for this case.

More women than men? Happened on a tues? Daytime vs Nighttime? How many hedges do you want?

Forum List

Back