Why do catholic priests wear dresses with doilies around the edges

Pope Francis drops F-bomb

This was no accident. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The Pope uses the F Word because he is a false prophet and his religion is useless. Following this man is no different from following Hitler (faithful son of the Roman Catholic Cult).

It is written:

Hosea 4:8-10King James Version (KJV)
8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

During their rituals

whats up with that?
It's a robe and I think some kind of symbol of his position.

don't know what you mean by doilies, but it's probably some old tradition dating back to the jews

During their rituals

whats up with that?

don't know what you mean by doilies, but it's probably some old tradition dating back to the jews
The Bible is clear that men are not to dress as women. The Church of Satan - the Roman Catholic Cult - has perverted the Gospel of Jesus Christ with their blasphemous traditions and doctrines of demons.

It is written:

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Deuteronomy 22:5

During their rituals

whats up with that?
It is written:

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

During their rituals

whats up with that?

The Bible is clear that men are not to dress as women. The Church of Satan - the Roman Catholic Cult - has perverted the Gospel of Jesus Christ with their blasphemous traditions and doctrines of demons.

It is written:

hey moron, look up history.

men wore robes

Why We Wear Pants | History of Trousers

now go to confession or whatever for lying

You said Catholics are demon possessed. How is that not bashing Catholics? lol. I find your chiding about accuracy to be hysterical considering your post history.
Post the thread and the post # so everyone can see what you are quoting, mdk. Thank you.

Eat me. I don't take orders from you. Thank you.
Then you'll admit you made this up as you usually make things up because you cannot deal with facts and win a debate. Typical.

You think this is a debate!? How rich. Your anti-Catholic horseshit is well known around here. The only person you're fooling is yourself.
I believe you have accused me of something that is not true. You cannot provide a post, a link, or a thread. I called you on it and now you are trying to deflect. The truth that people who cannot back up their accusations against others will resort to personal attacks because they are incapable of backing up their false claims. As for the debate? You cannot even address the subject of Catholicism being a cult without coming unglued. Very telling.

Unglued!? Hardly. I enjoy watching you twist yourself into sanctimonious knots.

You have called two Popes and a priest 'demon possessed' in the past. Are they not Catholics? You have also said nuns and priests are wicked and that is why children and animals shun them. What does Proverbs 12:22 say about lying lips? lol.

Catholicism being a cult a isn't the debate in this thread. It is about doilies. Naturally you've taken it to that place b/c you're a one trick pony.

During their rituals

whats up with that?

It is written:

men wore robes

The RCC has a history of homosexual / paedophile Popes, Cardinals, Priests and Bishops. Jesus never taught anyone to go to confession so that they could do "penance." He said, REPENT. Not do penance. Buy a bible and educate yourself.

Post the thread and the post # so everyone can see what you are quoting, mdk. Thank you.

Then you'll admit you made this up as you usually make things up because you cannot deal with facts and win a debate. Typical.

You think this is a debate!? How rich. Your anti-Catholic horseshit is well known around here. The only person you're fooling is yourself.
I believe you have accused me of something that is not true. You cannot provide a post, a link, or a thread. I called you on it and now you are trying to deflect. The truth that people who cannot back up their accusations against others will resort to personal attacks because they are incapable of backing up their false claims. As for the debate? You cannot even address the subject of Catholicism being a cult without coming unglued. Very telling.

You have called two Popes and a priest 'demon possessed' in the past. Are they not Catholics? You have also said nuns and priests are wicked and that is why children and animals shun them. What does Proverbs 12:22 say about lying lips? lol.

Catholicism being a cult a isn't the debate in this thread. It is about doilies. Naturally you've taken it to place b/c you're a one trick pony.

Jeremiah is obviously a fundamentalist, long ago we were invited to services at a fundie church and the pastor started railing on Catholics during the service....my husband told me "well isn't this awkward?"

Catholicism being a cult a isn't the debate in this thread. It is about doilies. Naturally you've taken it to place b/c you're a one trick pony.
The Doctrine they teach identifies them. Now if you cannot find a thread or a post or link to my having stated that all Catholic people are demon possessed here on USMB you'll have to retract your statement or be recognized for the liar you are.

Jeremiah is obviously a fundamentalist, long ago we were invited to services at a fundie church and the pastor started railing on Catholics during the service....my husband told me "well isn't this awkward?"
There is no such thing as a Christian who isn't a fundamentalist. We believe in the fundamental teachings of the bible. Your cult does not.

It is written:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8

Anyone teaching false doctrine as the Roman Catholic leadership does - is cursed. They must repent and depart from that false church or perish.

During their rituals

whats up with that?

It is written:

men wore robes

The RCC has a history of homosexual / paedophile Popes, Cardinals, Priests and Bishops. Jesus never taught anyone to go to confession so that they could do "penance." He said, REPENT. Not do penance. Buy a bible and educate yourself.
you're a lying pile of shit

read one of the scores of books you own and what it says about lying.

then hit yourself in the nuts with it.

There is no such thing as a Christian who isn't a fundamentalist. We believe in the fundamental teachings of the bible. Your cult does not.

I don't take you serious, whack job. You're hate filled..THAT is not a Christian. I bet you sit around all day waiting to get "raptured".....which is NOWHERE in the Bible...the word literally appears NOWHERE in the Bible. Idiots

It is written:

2 Timothy 3:1-8King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Off topic Question.

How does the RCC think of gay Catholics? Is gay catholic an oxymoron?

HALF OF PRIESTS AND BISHOPS ARE GAY

Here is the situation in a nutshell: The American Catholic Church is largely controlled by homosexual clergy and their allies. Those not in the network are powerless to confront it owing to its vast influence and fear factor, as well as not really understanding how it operates. The Catholic establishment media won't get within a million miles of this issue of the homosexual collective because they too are scared.

Half of Priests and Bishops Are Gay

The Doctrine they teach identifies them. Now if you cannot find a thread or a post or link to my having stated that all Catholic people are demon possessed here on USMB you'll have to retract your statement or be recognized for the liar you are.

I don't have to prove anything to you. I've read these posts by you and I don't care if you believe me or not. I never said you claimed 'all' Catholics are demon possessed. That is you attempt to move the goal posts in a lame attempt to save face. The only thing that needs retracting around here is your head from your ass. lol

It is written:

1 Timothy 4:1-8King James Version (KJV)
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
________
Which church taught do not eat meat on Friday and told their priests they could not marry? The Roman Catholic Babylonian Cult. That is which one taught such doctrines. Christians are not to receive anyone into their home that believes and teaches such blasphemous doctrines.

BEWARE OF DECEIVERS!
It is written:

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1: 7,8,9,10,11

Last edited:

I don't have to prove anything to you. I've read these posts by you and I don't care if you believe me or not. I never said you claimed 'all' Catholics are demon possessed. That is you attempt to move the goal posts in a lame attempt to save face. The only thing that needs retracting around here is your head from your ass. lol
If you had read them here on USMB you would be able to post the title of the thread, the number of the post, yet you are unable to do it. Why? Because you are not being honest. Then again, when have you been honest? You're angry because I called you on it.

Jeremiah is obviously a fundamentalist, long ago we were invited to services at a fundie church and the pastor started railing on Catholics during the service....my husband told me "well isn't this awkward

She is mostly certainly unhinged. I usually try to avoid her anti-Catholic nonsense b/c one would have better luck reaching a house plant. Jeremiah just wants to spew her hate and then act godly when someone checks her.

Forum List

Back