why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

When a woman has an abortion, what part of her body is no longer there?

The part that was keeping her from completing college or getting a promotion at her job.

Answer the fucking question. What part of HER BODY is no longer there after an abortion?

I did. I'm sorry you didn't understand the answer. But you dumb ass bible thumpers never do get it.

You can't answer it because the fact is that no part of a woman's body is removed. That is the fact of abortion, and you gloss over it and treat it like a joke. You're an asshole. The body of another, separate individual, a human being in the very early stages of development, is what is destroyed when it is aborted. That is the fact of abortion. At the end of the day what all you pro-choicers are for is the destruction of a human being, under the guise of 'woman's reproductive rights'. Period.

Again why don't you mention The dad? It's slavery to force a woman to carry it to birth and you know it
what about the dad? Most often the man is not consulted. I think that that is actually a fairly interesting comment. If you bring in the man, I bet this all changes. Most times the man is never consulted. You believe in it takes two to tango? Sure, let's make that part of this legislation. the man must sign off.

Last edited:
History is on my side , if you can not figure out forcing a woman to carry a baby to term is slavery, you are as fucking stupid as democrats who think taxes is charity
A stupid argument. The consenting actions that result in pregnancy is a decision she makes so it's not slavery if she is forced to carry to term. Now another human live is a stake. You're a monster!
You advocate that the state be allowed to force a woman to have a child against her will yet you refer to someone else as a 'monster.'
more stupid!!!!

DANA7360 SAID:

“I don't know anyone who likes abortion. In a perfect world, there would be no need for it. We don't live in a perfect world.”

Exactly.

No one 'likes' or 'supports' abortion, the conflict concerns how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to end abortion that does not comport with the Constitution and its case law, violating the protected liberty of a woman to decide for herself.

The goal to end abortion should be to render it unnecessary for a woman to make such a decision, not where she's compelled to give birth against her will.
More stupid!!!

how about the right to life of the unborn child? Who is looking out for his or her rights? Was the woman forced to have unprotected sex? is she not responsible for her own actions?

Fetuses aren't children. They have no rights.

well, thats the central issue isn't it? When does a fetus become a human being? at conception, at 20 weeks, at birth?

But if, as you say, a fetus is not a child, why is someone who murders a pregnant woman charged with two counts of murder?
that has always been my argument.

Nothing but a lot of more stupid from the baby killers on here.

History is on my side , if you can not figure out forcing a woman to carry a baby to term is slavery, you are as fucking stupid as democrats who think taxes is charity
A stupid argument. The consenting actions that result in pregnancy is a decision she makes so it's not slavery if she is forced to carry to term. Now another human live is a stake. You're a monster!
You advocate that the state be allowed to force a woman to have a child against her will yet you refer to someone else as a 'monster.'
more stupid!!!!
Yea we know thats all you have when faced with common sense

You are so confused between slavery and killing An unborn that's not your choice

Get the fuck out of a strange womans reproductive system control freak perv

Jesus Christ

more stupid!!!!
Yea we know thats all you have when faced with common sense
common sense, now that's special. Dude, you can't even say what a fetus in women. common sense, your ability to recoginize that was lost long ago. Is a fetus a tree? See your common sense says that a tree has more rights than a fetus. that's how much common sense you display.

How many times you masturbate a day jc ? Coming from you alot you do know that's murder right?

What is it jc are you going to debate
or just cry? I have no time for tantrums

How many times you masturbate a day jc ? Coming from you alot you do know that's murder right?
See where the truth gets you, more proof of my WinNiNg. Losers insult, facts can't work, abort, get it abort and turn to insults.

Forum List

Back