Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Seems to me conservatives take more from the needy than they give. Even now congressional conservatives are plotting to take healthcare from millions of poor people.
Conservatives are also against raising the minimum wage and are dedicated to destroying the middle class.

The right wing hates on the poor, but "gets political" and "blames the left".

you have nothing but fantasy and corruption. The liver damage is bad, so sorry.
That is Your drug war, right winger.

"Commerce Clause! Drug war! Commerce Clause! Drug war! Commerce Clause! Drug war! Squawk! Polly want a cracker! Squawk!"
don't like being legal to the law; why blame less fortunate illegals, right wingers; hating on the poor, General Operating Procedure?

The hate of the poor blacks is nothing you defend. All you try to do is divert, it is all you have.

Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Because the one percent is not living off of our tax dollars, that's why.

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????
It is the People's money.

Yes, working peoples money. We are forced to give it to the non-working people. But that doesn't mean it's their money.
Irrelevant. Congress is delegated the Social Power to Tax, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

So the Hollywood elitist don't want to voluntarily give money to the poor, they want government to take money from them and go to all of government and not give it just to the poor. What a bunch of rich bastards! Why do the liberals hate the poor?

A conservative gets satisfaction by giving his or her money to the needy.

A liberal gets satisfaction by giving other peoples money to the needy.
Charity doesn't work, falls down in bad times. The libs' money also goes and it works, not just a salve for a guilty conscience...

You know what else works for poverty? Work.
lol. like a capital gains preference is suppose to solve for simple poverty through Jobs Booms.

"Commerce Clause! Drug war! Commerce Clause! Drug war! Commerce Clause! Drug war! Squawk! Polly want a cracker! Squawk!"
don't like being legal to the law; why blame less fortunate illegals, right wingers; hating on the poor, General Operating Procedure?

?????

Seems to me conservatives take more from the needy than they give. Even now congressional conservatives are plotting to take healthcare from millions of poor people.
Conservatives are also against raising the minimum wage and are dedicated to destroying the middle class.

Another fantasy, I have no war on drugs, I don't care if you shoot up and OD, that is your business not mine, at least that explains all your empty posts.
why whine about the cost of social services instead of the drug war?

The right wing hates the poor.

Especially those named Daniel.
As if those who feel for the poor have to be poor. Dupes!

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich.

Warren Buffet wants to pay more taxes, structures his finances to minimize his tax payments.
Why does he hate the poor?
Of course he does. Fix the system. Misery loves company...of course Dems want scunbag Pubs included.

The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.
Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

Dummy, you didn't answer the question; likely don't understand it either.
They really should think of the implications rather than just shortsighted ideas of their wallets then.
and it's done by them all the time. your point?
They're selfish dupes, as always. Pretty obvious to the rest of the world.

So the Hollywood elitist don't want to voluntarily give money to the poor, they want government to take money from them and go to all of government and not give it just to the poor. What a bunch of rich bastards! Why do the liberals hate the poor?

How do conservatives take from the needy when the needy doesn't have anything of their own?

Raise minimum wage, and you encourage more businesses to invest in automation. Raise minimum wage, employers cut jobs. Why do you suppose many jobs left the country or were replaced with automation? That's right, because American labor is too expensive. So how will making it more expensive help?

You don't know what the conservatives have in mind for healthcare, so until it comes out, your statement is ridiculous.

That is why they are so clueless, take money from people who don't have any! LOL!
It's been MANY years since Dems even considered taxing the nonrich any more- at least the 35 years Reaganism has been slowly ruining them and pandering to the rich...

Charity doesn't work, falls down in bad times. The libs' money also goes and it works, not just a salve for a guilty conscience...

You know what else works for poverty? Work.
Damn hard to find in the typical corrupt GOP economic bubble/bust meltdown....see 1929, S+L, 2008 etc...just about anytime they have 8 years...

It works fine, always has and always will, it is more about you and you misconceptions of how life works. Selfish people such as yourself can't see that.
RW idiocy.

No it is what is real, I would rather give to charity than the US government, the government wastes the money.

you just want to feel like paying your taxes is enough and I am sure you are above the age to pay taxes, so that is why you want the increase, so others have to pay, instead of you. Selfish bastard.
no, dear; it is Because the right won't end the drug war and our Debt, keeps increasing.

Obama could end the war, he did not, he is the right.
Blocked by the GOP duh, now trying to roll back pot reform...

Another fantasy, I have no war on drugs, I don't care if you shoot up and OD, that is your business not mine, at least that explains all your empty posts.
Yet you vote for the hard liner fascists...

So are you telling us you pay more taxes than you are legally obligated to pay?

He's on welfare and doesn't pay any taxes. He's a taker--not a giver.

On welfare and can afford a computer and the bill for internet??? :wtf:

The highest speed internet too.

But he had to take that package. It's the only one they had for the 300 channel cable plan his service offers. :badgrin::badgrin:
Only criminals are on welfare and can afford internet. Daniel is not on welfare. Me neither, dupes. I did notice that Reaganphones get internet now if they are smartphones. Just enough to help with job search. 500 mb

Right, I'm sure that's what they are doing: looking for jobs. Just like the phone was supposed to be to get in contact with employers.

If I ever wanted to try and sell a bridge to somebody, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you people will believe any line of bullshit.
Always demonizing the poor, dupe...and making it harder for them to find jobs...Great job! Every body wants a good job, dupe. Way to make it as hard as possible AND cut cheap training and college.

Always demonizing the poor, dupe...and making it harder for them to find jobs.
actually Democrats do that by inviting in 30 million illegals to take their jobs and bid down wages for those jobs remaining. And then of course there are huge Democratic taxes and regulations that drove another 20 million jobs off shore!!

And lets never forget the liberal culture war on families children schools and religions which render millions unfit for work! See what you don't learn when you drop out?

actually Democrats do that by inviting in 30 million illegals to take their jobs and bid down wages for those jobs remaining. And then of course there are huge Democratic taxes and regulations that drove another 20 million jobs off shore!!

And lets never forget the liberal culture war on families children schools and religions which render millions unfit for work! See what you don't learn when you drop out?
A) 12 million invited in by GOP refusal of unfakable SS ID card. They love cheap easily bullied labor, dupe.
B) BS- Always demonizing the poor, dupe...and making it harder for them to find jobs...Great job! Every body wants a good job, dupe. Way to make it as hard as possible AND cut cheap training and college.

A) 12 million invited in by GOP refusal of unfakable SS ID card. They love cheap easily bullied labor, dupe.
B) BS- Always demonizing the poor, dupe...and making it harder for them to find jobs...Great job! Every body wants a good job, dupe. Way to make it as hard as possible AND cut cheap training and college.

Imagine that, how about we enforce the current laws before spending boat loads of money to create "unfakable" SS ID cards. Besides it would probably take about 2 weeks before they become fake able, or before dems start pissing and moaning about how unfair it is to require ID cards.

Imagine that, how about we enforce the current laws before spending boat loads of money to create "unfakable" SS ID cards. Besides it would probably take about 2 weeks before they become fake able, or before dems start pissing and moaning about how unfair it is to require ID cards.
Dems are ALWAYS for it, and a helluva lot cheaper than a useless wall. Of course they also want to legalize the worthy ones here now- See 2010 Dem Immigration bill- fair and smart, best you'll get...

Dems are ALWAYS for it, and a helluva lot cheaper than a useless wall. Of course they also want to legalize the worthy ones here now- See 2010 Dem Immigration bill- fair and smart, best you'll get...

Never forget, Democrats are always treasonously soft on immigration because they see how successful it was in turning CA in a permanent blue state. What could be better for Democrats than millions of poor people flooding across the border looking for welfare!!

Never forget, Democrats are always treasonously soft on immigration because they see how successful it was in turning CA in a permanent blue state. What could be better for Democrats than millions of poor people flooding across the border looking for welfare!!
Sorry about REALITY, dupe. The 2010 Bill would have ended this mess...ENDED illegals coming in- and no, illegals don't vote.

Forum List

Back