Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?

What policy is that, specifically?

What's your alternative, specifically?

Republicans don't?

It doesn't appear that way locally but then again the democrats held on to the big cities for ages.

Rightfully so

People in cities want public services. Good public transportation, good schools, parks, reliable public works

Republicans want low taxes and bare bones services

more talking point bullshit. Do you ever have an original thought? Low taxes and efficient government are what every person with a brain wants.

Why do you want to pay high taxes? Are you a complete idiot?

Its all relative

I'd rather pay high taxes and live in a safe community with good schools, parks and good public works than pay low taxes and live in a shithole

I'd rather pay high taxes and live in a safe community with good schools, parks and good public works than pay low taxes and live in a shithole

Or you could live in Chicago with high taxes, crappy schools and high crime.
Chicago, Democrat run since 1931.

Where is that girl poster who still lives in Chicago she cracked me up complaining about a snickers candy bar cost more then a Hershey bar because Chicago has an extra tax on peanuts lol

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?

OK, I will try to go slow and use small words so you might understand.

democrats favor having lots of americans on welfare and food stamps and living in poverty. Why? you ask. Because they know that people who are dependent on them will continue to vote for them. If they remain in power they can continue to get rich at public expense.

the alternative, an economy with an ever growing number of new jobs, welfare only for those who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves---and for them sufficient help to live comfortable lives. For those able to work, personal responsibility and accountability, no free lunch. You get what you earn, work for, have talent for, have skills for. Freedom to live your life as you choose, freedom to succeed or fail. Said another way, the dream of the founders of this great nation.

Republicans don't?

It doesn't appear that way locally but then again the democrats held on to the big cities for ages.

Rightfully so

People in cities want public services. Good public transportation, good schools, parks, reliable public works

more talking point bullshit. Do you ever have an original thought? Low taxes and efficient government are what every person with a brain wants.

Its all relative

Been to Chicago.....Good time

Rather live there than in Buttfuck Texas

democrats favor having lots of americans on welfare and food stamps and living in poverty. Why? you ask. Because they know that people who are dependent on them will continue to vote for them. If they remain in power they can continue to get rich at public expense.

the alternative, an economy with an ever growing number of new jobs, welfare only for those who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves---and for them sufficient help to live comfortable lives. For those able to work, personal responsibility and accountability, no free lunch. You get what you earn, work for, have talent for, have skills for. Freedom to live your life as you choose, freedom to succeed or fail. Said another way, the dream of the founders of this great nation.

what do you find funny about our founders, our declaration of independence, and our constitution, winger? Those words and ideals are in our founding documents. Have you ever had a class in American history?

Republicans don't?

Rightfully so

Its all relative

its not a zero sum game, fool. You can live in a safe community with all of those things if you have an efficient honest government and low taxes.

If you don't think that the central cities of Detroit, Philly, New York, Boston, Chicago, and LA are not shitholes (with high taxes and dem governments) then you are living in a complete fantasy world.

Fantasy

There is no free lunch

Rightfully so

Its all relative

Been to Chicago.....Good time

Rather live there than in Buttfuck Texas

your choice, no one here cares.

Rightfully so

Its all relative

its not a zero sum game, fool. You can live in a safe community with all of those things if you have an efficient honest government and low taxes.

If you don't think that the central cities of Detroit, Philly, New York, Boston, Chicago, and LA are not shitholes (with high taxes and dem governments) then you are living in a complete fantasy world.

Fantasy

There is no free lunch

you are correct, someone has to pay for it, usually those who work for a living and pay taxes.

Republicans don't?

Rightfully so

Its all relative

And with that being said, I'm sure you're against our military spending because you think our military is plenty strong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Worked for DoD almost 40 years

We buy some wicked shit. Doesn't mean it is justified to trade off quality of life at home for a Military that can kick ass on the other side of the world

Rightfully so

Its all relative

Fantasy

There is no free lunch

you are correct, someone has to pay for it, usually those who work for a living and pay taxes.

You mean people other than Trump

You make a false assumption unsupported by any facts, and you fail to provide any specifics.

You lose.

Rightfully so

Its all relative

And with that being said, I'm sure you're against our military spending because you think our military is plenty strong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Worked for DoD almost 40 years

We buy some wicked shit. Doesn't mean it is justified to trade off quality of life at home for a Military that can kick ass on the other side of the world

without a kick ass military there would be no quality of life in this country. I do agree that we should not be the world's police force or telling other countries how to live.

Its all relative

Fantasy

There is no free lunch

Is his 25% tax rate not sufficient? He paid a higher rate than Sanders, Clinton, and most of Hollywood. Should he be required to pay more because you don't like him?

You make a false assumption unsupported by any facts, and you fail to provide any specifics.

You lose.

Seriously NY?

unemployment-benefits-create-jobs-faster-than-almost-any-other-initiative-14602628.png

You lose.

which assumption is false? That democrats want a permanent dependent underclass? or that they want to stay in power to get personally rich?

Both of those "assumptions" are easily proven if you watch the news just a few minutes a day, or if you study democrat legislation starting with FDR.

You lose.

which assumption is false? That democrats want a permanent dependent underclass? or that they want to stay in power to get personally rich?

Both of those "assumptions" are easily proven if you watch the news just a few minutes a day, or if you study democrat legislation starting with FDR.

What are you talking about? Medicaid? You want to end Medicaid tomorrow, completely, because it will make poor people less poor?

Explain how that would work.

You lose.

Seriously NY?

.View attachment 120010

I've been on unemployment. You're required to look for work. You're required in most cases to take work.

I was on unemployment 25 years ago. I had to look for work and get signed statements of the places I'd been. I ended up getting a job that I worked for 22 years.

You lose.

Seriously NY?

.View attachment 120010

I've been on unemployment. You're required to look for work. You're required in most cases to take work.

I was on unemployment 25 years ago. I had to look for work and get signed statements of the places I'd been. I ended up getting a job that I worked for 22 years.

Congrats, you do remember the 99 weekers? The democrats almost had a heartache when the program ended

They were afraid to lose votes.

You lose.

What are you talking about? Medicaid? You want to end Medicaid tomorrow, completely, because it will make poor people less poor?

Explain how that would work.

Did I say eliminate Medicaid? NO. Medicaid is how the uninsured were cared for before obamacare. Its a good program and should be expanded once the terrible ACA is repealed.

I am talking about the millions of able bodied americans who are living on welfare, food stamps, EBT cards, and govt housing. Wouldn't they be better off with jobs? Supporting themselves? You probably say yes, but your dem friends in congress disagree, because a self supporting person is a thinking person and a thinking person might not vote dem.

Its all relative

Fantasy

There is no free lunch

Is his 25% tax rate not sufficient? He paid a higher rate than Sanders, Clinton, and most of Hollywood. Should he be required to pay more because you don't like him?
11 years ago in a partial return

Forum List

Back