Why do people support Trump?

I think it should be life! However, 10 years would pretty much be the same as life.

I'm going by the law...

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Rump gets OTHER people to fight his battles and take-the-fall ...

It no longer makes the slightest bit of difference... he can no longer win the Presidency... thank Christ.

It no longer makes the slightest bit of difference... he can no longer win the Presidency... believe it.
You and every DNC Kool aid drinking leftist will kill each other in the end joyful day that will be.

I'm going by the law...

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?

That's an interesting thought...

kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

For insurrection? Never, as they never committed insurrection. Attacking the seat of our government is insurrection. Burning down buildings and cars is not.
Yes insurrection

Forum List

Back