Why do people support Trump?

Funny. I saw him doing it on live TV. Don't you NaziCons EVER tell the truth?

How about the entire truth which is this reporter attacked Trump first for his account of people celebrating 911 in the streets of New Jersey.

As I told you about this before, Trump seldom draws first blood. A person needs to do something to Trump first for Trump to warrant a counter attack. If somebody calls Trump a liar (which this reporter did even though he wasn't there) then yes, Trump will crawl down your throat with everything he has.

You still got your tongue up Trump's ass?
Churchill-S.jpg

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.
/——-/ Not like any one of us have explained it in the past— but I’ll play anlong and give you the attention you crave.
We support Trump because he’s a true outsider who didn’t play the political game. We love him because of what he accomplished.

Last edited:
Life in prison. He would deserve it on top of all the other crimes he’s guilty of.
/——/
TDS Liberal: Trump should be in jail.

Me: For what?

TDS Lib: His crimes.

Me: What crimes?

TDS Lib: Bad crimes.

Me: What kind of bad crimes?

TDS Lib: You know what crimes.

Me: No, I really don't. Please tell me what crimes you think Trump should be in jail for.

TDS Lib: You’re stupid. All of the them.

Me: All of what?

Me: WHAT crimes?

TDS Lib : You’re a racist

:thankusmile: Agent candyass as always has shit on his face in embarrassment.:auiqs.jpg:the trolls who always say trump made fun of that handicapped person always get desperate with their Hail Marys that trump made fun of a handicapped person.i debunked that on a thread of mine years ago proving that was not the only time he made that hand gesture thst the media used claiming he made fun of him proving that was not the first time he did it,that he had done it many times in the past as well.:abgg2q.jpg:

Had that been the only time they would be right but sense he did it many times before that,they have zero evidence he made fun of him.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: The media alomg with agent candyass don’t want to talk about when Obama made fun of a handicapped person.
/——-/ And who can forget Dementia Joe’s famous "Chuck, Stand Up, Let Them See Ya!" Made to a guy in a wheelchair.

Not all people on unemployment but those that can get by comfortably. It's a paid vacation. How do you think we ended up with a labor shortage? Dementia signed a bill giving out extra money to people on unemployment so they had no need to get a job. In my state, they calculated that those getting state and fed unemployment was equivalent to working people making 57K when you consider taxes. If you're making 40K a year, you'd be stupid to go back to work.
And you’re making shit up again

Duly noted that Billy000 thinks that presidential documents do not belong in the possession of the president becuz..Billy's TDS. Now fuck off.
Umm yeah that’s always been a thing.
I know you blindly believe anything Trump says, but for once you need to think for yourself.

/——/
TDS Liberal: Trump should be in jail.

Me: For what?

Me: What crimes?

TDS Lib: Bad crimes.

Me: What kind of bad crimes?

TDS Lib: You know what crimes.

Me: No, I really don't. Please tell me what crimes you think Trump should be in jail for.

TDS Lib: You’re stupid. All of the them.

Me: All of what?

Me: WHAT crimes?

TDS Lib : You’re a racist
Violating a statute in the Espionage Act. Obstructing a government process. Stealing government documents that belong to the National Archives. Insurrection.

You really walked yourself into that one huh?

And you’re making shit up again

Not at all. Combine state and fed unemployment payments which you only pay federal taxes on, deduct what you don't pay taxes on like SS, Medicare, local taxes, it's the same as a working person making 57K a year. That's why our Governor got rid of fed unemployment. People had no reason to go back to work.

Not at all. Combine state and fed unemployment payments which you only pay federal taxes on, deduct what you don't pay taxes on like SS, Medicare, local taxes, it's the same as a working person making 57K a year. That's why our Governor got rid of fed unemployment. People had no reason to go back to work.
If they had no reason to go back to work with temporary benefits in mind then they are morons. You’re basically saying millions of people are all morons.

If they had no reason to go back to work with temporary benefits in mind then they are morons. You’re basically saying millions of people are all morons.
They are users. When given free money versus having to work for they sat on their lazy asses.

So to Clsrufy. Im calling millions if Americans Lazy

They are users. When given free money versus having to work for they sat on their lazy asses.

So to Clsrufy. Im calling millions if Americans Lazy
So even in the context where they lose their jobs against their will in a recession, you’re saying they are lazy for getting temporary emergency benefits? You do know that one doesn’t even qualify for unemployment if they willingly leave their job right? I get that this assumption they are all freeloaders makes you feel manly and superior in comparison simply because you are employed but it isn’t based in reality.

Forum List

Back