Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

Name one thing I say that they do. Back up your words, old man.

No, you show me where I have made any anti semitic remark. Back up your words junior.

When you said Jews are not a minority?

That is not an anti semitic remark. Try again junior.

Is it not? What if I said blacks are not minorities? LOL. Silly old man.
So what if you say Blacks are not a minority? We arent. There are way more Black people on the planet than whites.

Then why do you always complain?

When you said Jews are not a minority?

So what if you say Blacks are not a minority? We arent. There are way more Black people on the planet than whites.
And you know this information why ???
Because its my business to know it.

Do you have exact stats?

Well, I certainly would not have VOTED for him, I did not consider his election to be any worse than say, any other liberal dem's election.

SO, it passed without any specific comment on it ie the black being elected.

That was my bar for "Decent" in this scenario.

And imo, the nation was ready for this for long before Obama actually showed up and did it.

Obama was no "jackie robinson" so good we had to change the rules to let him in.
This is how insiduous this thing is...

Jackie Robinson wasn't "so good [they] had to let him in."

[They] already decided to let ONE in, and picked Jackie Robinson as the chosen child.

That you choose to twist the factual history is not becoming.

It's insidious.

If you say so, I'm not really up on the Jackie Robinson story.

BUT that only reinforces my point.

This was not something that Obama did, it was something that whites did. They stopped discriminating against black candidates.

This was not something that Obama did, it was something that whites did. They stopped discriminating against black candidates.
It's not about what I say, it's about what happened.

Why do you twist the history in order to lessen the evil of what took place?

That is insidious.

That is insidious.

Evil????

Of course they have been trained but not with any complexity. This is why they (whites) suffer from cognitive dissonance.

How do you know? Are you white? Hoist on your own petard. Loser.
Take you for example. You prove it everyday.

I'm a fine example, thanks. And I don't support the silly claim that whites don't or can't think about race, with "complexity".
I agree. You are an excellent example of an ignorant white person. Glad you agree. I didnt ask what you supported. I pointed out that you cant think about race with any complexity due to whites having issues with insecurity and cognitive dissonance.

I have a very difficult time believing that a person who made the statement in a different thread that stated:

"Affirmative Action was created to discriminate against white people, because of past discrimination against blacks"

Has even a minimal ability to think about race with complexity.

That is one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read in ANY forum, and the reason why I will not ever waste another word again talking to that person.

Whites are tired of being discriminated against for your ungrateful ass.

That might not be complex, but it is true.

I'm a fine example, thanks. And I don't support the silly claim that whites don't or can't think about race, with "complexity".
I agree. You are an excellent example of an ignorant white person. Glad you agree. I didnt ask what you supported. I pointed out that you cant think about race with any complexity due to whites having issues with insecurity and cognitive dissonance.

I have a very difficult time believing that a person who made the statement in a different thread that stated:

"Affirmative Action was created to discriminate against white people, because of past discrimination against blacks"

That is one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read in ANY forum, and the reason why I will not ever waste another word again talking to that person.

Too bad. If whites werent such fuckups globally as well as here in the US more people of color would tolerate you.

And you know this information why ???
Because its my business to know it.

Do you have exact stats?
Yes.

That is insidious.

I've not read up on the Jackie Robinson story, because I really don't care.

I referenced that way I had heard about it.

If I got it wrong, it was not intentional.

So give it a rest, drama queen.

My point stands, Obama was not some "Jackie Robinson" as you claim FALSELY presented as some massive qualified person who breaks down barriers due to his greatness.

It was whites who were judged Obama on his merits, such as they were and did NOT discriminate against him as their ancestors would have done.

That is whites NOT being racist.

Too bad. If whites werent such fuckups globally as well as here in the US more people of color would tolerate you.

We don't want or care about your tolerance.

We care about the abuse of a oppressive and stupidly run government.

If you didnt care about our tolerance you wouldnt whine all the time to us about how we dont like you or claim you are being discriminated against. Your problem is that you are just another low hanging fruit white boy that is angry he has to actually get up and go get his white privilege. :)

If you didnt care about our tolerance you wouldnt whine all the time to us about how we dont like you or claim you are being discriminated against. Your problem is that you are just another low hanging fruit white boy that is angry he has to actually get up and go get his white privilege. :)

1. Your inability to distinguish between "like" and "discrimination" is noted and laughed at. LOL!

2. You are a moron if you assume I had "white privilege".

1. Your inability to distinguish between "like" and "discrimination" is noted and laughed at. LOL!

Your lack of reading comprehension is noted and laughed at. :laugh:

You are a whiny white boy that absolutely needs his white privilege.

I'm a pissed off middle aged white man, who has worked hard for everything I have, and I have a fair amount.

YOu are a fool.

The Republican party of Lincoln is nothing like the Republican party under Trump.

A lot has changed, but we are still the Good Guys and you dems are not.

Both parties are corrupt. And the current president is not "A
Malcolm X saw the way that Democrats were going to USE the black vote way back in the 1960's! If he hadn't been killed by people who were complicit in that he would have been a voice raised loudly to point out that Democrats talk a good game but seldom follow through on their promises.
You honestly beleive that you speak better for what Malcolm X stood for and would stand for today than black American descendants of slaves Oldstyle ???

If that's the case, then you REALLY suffer from the I'm-white-and-I-say-so syndrome.

Oh, I get it...because you're a descendant of slaves you have the only word on "blackness" in America? You still haven't shown me anything that the modern Democratic Party has done to help the black community, Marc. Malcolm X understood what they were doing back in the 60's...you STILL haven't figured it out!

"You still haven't shown me anything that the modern Democratic Party has done to help the black community.."

They put a Black man in office with a Black family for starters. That makes them better than repubs off the top.

So was that "Black man in office" really a good thing for blacks? Did Barack Obama improve the lot in life of blacks? He broke a barrier. That's all he did. Donald Trump has done far more for the average black person in the US than Barry EVER did!

Not my argument, however, it has been shown in this forum before how the current president has been the beneficiary of accomplishments by the previous president that were already in place when he took office.

If there is one thing that this current administrations legacy will be highlighted by, is it's level of corruption.
Parties are made up of human beings. They’re not going to be perfect. The real difference here is that the Democratic Party is an inclusive party that is still growing. The Republican Party is a racist party of white nationalist and suprimacists.

Republicans give a bad name to everybody in politics.

I'm a pissed off middle aged white man, who has worked hard for everything I have, and I have a fair amount.

YOu are a fool.
Youre a weak white boy that has no concept of hard work and you have nothing. If you had something you wouldnt be whining and you wouldnt be pissed off. :rolleyes:

You are a fraud and lazy white boy.

YOu are a fool.
Youre a weak white boy that has no concept of hard work and you have nothing. If you had something you wouldnt be whining and you wouldnt be pissed off. :rolleyes:

I can have stuff and still be pissed off at injustice aimed at my people.

I'm actually quite grateful. For having had good parents, a great career before retiring. a good wife, a nice home and good health.

But as far as weak. small minded individuals like you, who have anger issues as well as a persecution complex, I feel no empathy for you and your psychosis.

If you had EVER experienced REAL discrimination, in the form that I have actually seen it, you would either be sucking your thumb in the fetal position, or committ suicide.

I don't give a damn what you're "tired of".

That's YOU'RE problem, not mine.

YOu are a fool.

I can have stuff and still be pissed off at injustice aimed at my people.
You silly clown. The only thing you can be pissed off about is nature. Its not our fault you are a weak design. Look at you all mad because youre white and you feel like a victim. :rolleyes:

I'm actually quite grateful. For having had good parents, a great career before retiring. a good wife, a nice home and good health.

But as far as weak. small minded individuals like you, who have anger issues as well as a persecution complex, I feel no empathy for you and your psychosis.

If you had EVER experienced REAL discrimination, in the form that I have actually seen it, you would either be sucking your thumb in the fetal position, or committ suicide.

I don't give a damn what you're "tired of".

That's YOU'RE problem, not mine.

It is now. But someday, when enough whites wake up, it will be your problem when we stop putting up with that shit.

Forum List

Back