Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

I did not vote for Hillary but I think that we should pay for what we spend and not keep passing it off to our children and grandchildren.

Why do you want to be a free loader and live off the backs of future generations?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I didn't spend it. You pay for it. I want government cut. I don't want to reward it for fiscal malfeasance with more revenue.

You say you want the government cut but your voted for an support a guy that wants to spend even more. Your actions do not match your words
Are you claiming Hillary would have cut the size of government?

Nope, I am claiming the man you voted for and worship wants to spend even more than the guy that came before him
your entitled to your opinion. as we are to ours.

Your entitled to your opinion when that opinion is based on truth, honesty and a basic sense of human morality.

Otherwise your opinion is worthless.

I didn't spend it. You pay for it. I want government cut. I don't want to reward it for fiscal malfeasance with more revenue.

You say you want the government cut but your voted for an support a guy that wants to spend even more. Your actions do not match your words

Nope, I am claiming the man you voted for and worship wants to spend even more than the guy that came before him

It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of facts. Was the budget Trump submitted larger or smaller than the budget the year before?
sure, and he brought in more revenue with the tax cuts. so?

Your entitled to your opinion when that opinion is based on truth, honesty and a basic sense of human morality.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, irregardelss of anything else. What anyone else does with that opinion is up to the individual

What in the world makes you think that Liberals hate Christianity?

Do you know that many liberals are Christians?
hmmm, are you saying they bash their families? cause you know, they do bash christians. just saying, if you don't think they do, you're sleeping.

By bashing, you apparently mean holding beliefs and opinions that are different then Christians.
you just said they were christians, as such they'd hold their beliefs. right? no, no, pick a path to go down pal.

Your one twisted hombre....

I said 'many liberals are Christians' I did not say 'All liberals are Christians'. Learn to read.
so which ones bash christians? the ones christians or not? so they bash family then right? isn't that what I said? can't have it both paths bubba. if a liberal bashes christians, then they bash themselves. Seems an odd practice. but leftist liberals are strange fks indeed.

I'd assume you still don't get it. it's cause your weak.

Your the one that says that liberals bash Christian, not me.

You seem to be totally confused....perhaps you forget to take your meds?

opinions are like aholes, we all have em. how correct an opinion is the point. the truth is many things, but can't be without evidence of such.

hmmm, are you saying they bash their families? cause you know, they do bash christians. just saying, if you don't think they do, you're sleeping.

By bashing, you apparently mean holding beliefs and opinions that are different then Christians.
you just said they were christians, as such they'd hold their beliefs. right? no, no, pick a path to go down pal.

I said 'many liberals are Christians' I did not say 'All liberals are Christians'. Learn to read.
so which ones bash christians? the ones christians or not? so they bash family then right? isn't that what I said? can't have it both paths bubba. if a liberal bashes christians, then they bash themselves. Seems an odd practice. but leftist liberals are strange fks indeed.

well to be factual, I never made any such claim.

However, liberals do bash christians, and you claim they are christian, so therefore, they bash themselves.

Again, seems an odd thing to do.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of facts. Was the budget Trump submitted larger or smaller than the budget the year before?
Cut taxes and increased spending

everyone is entitled to their opinion, irregardelss of anything else. What anyone else does with that opinion is up to the individual

People may hold whatever opinions they want, but that doesn't change the fact that if those opinions are not based on truth, honesty and good will, those opinions are worthless. Those people are just blowing hot air and should be ignored.

To quote you...you can't collect enough money. the economists already stated such. spending cuts is all that will decrease the deficit. and all that is needed is five percent across the board to achieve.

Not to mention that tax cuts do not bring in more revenue. That is just a lie that your party masters tell you to keep you happy and dumb

People may hold whatever opinions they want, but that doesn't change the fact that if those opinions are not based on truth, honesty and good will, those opinions are worthless. Those people are just blowing hot air and should be ignored.

I hold the opinion that pineapple on pizza is amazing, my wife holds the opinion that it is gross. Which one of our opinions is based upon truth, honesty and good will?

To quote you...you can't collect enough money. the economists already stated such. spending cuts is all that will decrease the deficit. and all that is needed is five percent across the board to achieve.

Not to mention that tax cuts do not bring in more revenue. That is just a lie that your party masters tell you to keep you happy and dumb
well that is correct! You claimed he spent more. I then stated he brought in more revenue to pay for the increases. that's as far as the conversation went. spending cuts will be necessary to cut the deficit.

well to be factual, I never made any such claim.

However, liberals do bash christians, and you claim they are christian, so therefore, they bash themselves.

Again, seems an odd thing to do.

Wow are you simple minded!

There are hundreds of millions of 'Liberals' in this world. Many but not all are Christians.

Depending on how you define 'bashing' I'm sure that there are some 'liberals' that bash 'Christians', however saying that as a rule 'liberals' bash Christians is pure bullshit.

However, it is without a doubt true that there is more Christians that bash liberals than visa versa...

So tell me ...why do 'Christians' bash 'liberals' so much?

I hold the opinion that pineapple on pizza is amazing, my wife holds the opinion that it is gross. Which one of our opinions is based upon truth, honesty and good will?

Time to quote Betrand Russell

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"
Lot of certainty on this old white fart forum

well that is correct! You claimed he spent more. I then stated he brought in more revenue to pay for the increases. that's as far as the conversation went. spending cuts will be necessary to cut the deficit.

He did not bring in even more revenue to pay for the increases, that is why the deficit has gone up almost a trillion dollars this FY, with 4 months to go.

You are repeating talking points that have no basis in fact.

You do know that the U.S. government is the source of your money, right?

Er...um.....You do know that the Federal Reserve System is the source of your currency, right?

… .and that it's private banking cartel and that money is only a medium of value exchange (i.e. a tool) that is only worth something if can be exchanged for something of actual value.

I'm trying to find the post that documented since the tax cuts were applied the revenues went down

Forum List

Back