Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

I did not vote for Hillary but I think that we should pay for what we spend and not keep passing it off to our children and grandchildren.

Why do you want to be a free loader and live off the backs of future generations?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I didn't spend it. You pay for it. I want government cut. I don't want to reward it for fiscal malfeasance with more revenue.

You say you want the government cut but your voted for an support a guy that wants to spend even more. Your actions do not match your words
Are you claiming Hillary would have cut the size of government?

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

We have a rusting and corroding infrastructure, out of control costs for college, health care and fees, and a Congress whose goal seems to be to drown government in a bathtub.

We need to elect rational persons of good will and common sense to serve as our representatives, and We the People will have that opportunity in November.

The Tax Fraud sent to Trump from the current Congress, which he signed is raising the national debt enormously, and is not even trickling down to working men and women who live from check to check.

Many families are an illness away from financial collapse, and swamp critters spend our tax dollars to redecorate their offices and use fuel to fly for their pleasure, costing enough for a family of four to live on for a year, or more.

Be specific please

We have a rusting and corroding infrastructure, out of control costs for college, health care and fees, and a Congress whose goal seems to be to drown government in a bathtub.

That may be the way it seems to you, but they weren't even able to repeal ACA, so I don't think reducing the size of government is a serious concern for the Republicans.

We need to elect rational persons of good will and common sense to serve as our representatives, and We the People will have that opportunity in November.

Nope. Just the majority. The rest of We the People will be at their mercy.

That may be the way it seems to you, but they weren't even able to repeal ACA, so I don't think reducing the size of government is a serious concern for the Republicans.
You're wrong, it is a serious concern for Republicans, they're seriously concerned that it might actually happen some day.

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….

I guess you missed the part when Jesus said:

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

well you dont know shit.

my money is my money not the govt money.
so I don't give a fuck about the impact of taxes on the debt...its my fucking money

I know you are reaping the benefits of a country that is spending more than it brings adn and you do not give a shit if future generations pay for it.

second, to fix the debt you need to reform entitlements, so what is the plan?

Once again, the plan is to vote for and elect people that will do those things. But as long as people like you keep voting for those who do not care about the debt, things will never change because there are a whole lot more freeloaders out there than there are people who care.

1) No I don't care, it's my money...the govt needs to get their stuff in order.....not my problem
2)that I a cop out......what DO YOU think we need to do....you need to know that in order to vote for a politician....they don't all agree....so whats the plan?

1) I know you do not, that is what makes you a freeloader.

2) two options...

a. An across the board 10% cut to every agency in the Fed Govt to include the DOD and military. 2% per year for 5 years and let the agency choose where to cut. Once that is accomplished more precise cuts till we are bringing in more than we spend and then a moratorium on deficit spending without 3/4 approval of both houses of congress and for a set period of time limited to no more than 1 year.

b. If we cannot cut spending we need to adjust the tax rate for everyone living in the country to cover the cost of what we are spending. Let everyone feel the pain and then see if that does not affect the way they vote the next election.
you can't collect enough money. the economists already stated such. spending cuts is all that will decrease the deficit. and all that is needed is five percent across the board to achieve.

I assume you only vote for people who agree with across the board spending cuts?

i expect if they say they will they will. yes. If they don't, they don't get my vote ever again. it's really quite simple how I function.

Christian charity maybe?
Except for the fact that liberals hate Christianity.

What in the world makes you think that Liberals hate Christianity?

Do you know that many liberals are Christians?
hmmm, are you saying they bash their families? cause you know, they do bash christians. just saying, if you don't think they do, you're sleeping.

Be specific please

You do know that the U.S. government is the source of your money, right?

That your money is only worth anything because the U.S. government says so?

Maybe you should take a close look at your money. See who's picture is on it, see who has signed it, see who issued it.

Seriously, if you don't understand the relationship between your money and the U.S. government, the you're not very bright.

Hey, I understand...my dog LOVES Milkbones, she doesn't know what they are or where they comes from, she just knows that she loves them and wants more of them....

I'd like to think that you have a bit more intelligence and awareness than my dog. But maybe not.

No need to balance the budget. Just put it on the credit card and make our grandchildren pay for it. Go team!

Be specific please
OMG are you serious? We don't want to raise our taxes we want to raise taxes on the rich. Why? To shrink the widening gap between the rich and poor. Let me give you an example. Right now Republicans are making cuts to social security and medicare. They say we can't afford these things and at the same time they are giving the rich tax breaks. This is widening the wealth gap. That's the gap between the rich and poor.

The portion of national income that goes to workers has declined. It was 64.5 percent in 1973. Now, it’s 56.8 percent. For the bottom half of all earners, their share of income declined from 20 percent in 1980 to 12 percent in 2014.

Meanwhile, the numbers are great for the richest. The top 1 percent got 12 percent of income in 1980. They took 20 percent in 2014. For the richest of the rich, the top .001 percent, the boost is staggering. Their incomes rose 636 percent in that same period. If you think these numbers will improve under Trump, let me know.

So why do I want to raise their taxes? So I don't have to wait till I'm 67 to retire. Republican policies these last few decades is why these benefits are being cut. They've waged class warfare on the middle class. Then they blame Obama and Liberals for it.

Well, now is your change Republicans. What are you going to do to shrink the wealth gap that you say Obama caused? Nothing? I didn't think so. Because you created the widening. You guys love this gap widening because you don't realize the problems that it causes.

Christian charity maybe?

hmmm, are you saying they bash their families? cause you know, they do bash christians. just saying, if you don't think they do, you're sleeping.

By bashing, you apparently mean holding beliefs and opinions that are different then Christians.

I did not vote for Hillary but I think that we should pay for what we spend and not keep passing it off to our children and grandchildren.

Why do you want to be a free loader and live off the backs of future generations?

I didn't spend it. You pay for it. I want government cut. I don't want to reward it for fiscal malfeasance with more revenue.

You say you want the government cut but your voted for an support a guy that wants to spend even more. Your actions do not match your words

What exactly is your expectation in a world of gigantic welfare states, fiat currency, rampant graft and systemic voting buying?

That people will vote against their own immediate self interest in the hopes that politicians promises regarding fiscal conditions in the distant future will pan out?

My expectation is that nothing will change and we will continue to fuck over the future generations. In a country where the only two major political parites both are populated with people that do not care about debt and do not care about overall spending levels, I have no real hope that things will change, but that does not mean I will become complicit in supporting those fucking over our children.

Democrac is designed to fuck over future generations. The time horizon of politicians is the next election. In the case of Congress that's two years. They couldn't care less what happens 30 years from now. Congress will always put off dealing with the debt to the next Congress, and the next and the next. You're a hopeless romantic if you believe Congress will ever do anything about the debt.

There is no difference between the two parites when it comes to fucking over the future.

Christian charity maybe?

By bashing, you apparently mean holding beliefs and opinions that are different then Christians.
you just said they were christians, as such they'd hold their beliefs. right? no, no, pick a path to go down pal.

Be specific please

Nope, I am claiming the man you voted for and worship wants to spend even more than the guy that came before him

Christian charity maybe?

you just said they were christians, as such they'd hold their beliefs. right? no, no, pick a path to go down pal.

Your one twisted hombre....

I said 'many liberals are Christians' I did not say 'All liberals are Christians'. Learn to read.

Be specific please

Nope, I am claiming the man you voted for and worship wants to spend even more than the guy that came before him
your entitled to your opinion. as we are to ours.

There is no difference between the two parites when it comes to fucking over the future.
Oh yes there is …..

At least the Democrats are willing to let the future get blitzed out of its mind before fucking it over, whereas the Republicans aren't even willing to let it take some drugs to dull the pain.

your entitled to your opinion. as we are to ours.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of facts. Was the budget Trump submitted larger or smaller than the budget the year before?

Your one twisted hombre....

I said 'many liberals are Christians' I did not say 'All liberals are Christians'. Learn to read.
so which ones bash christians? the ones christians or not? so they bash family then right? isn't that what I said? can't have it both paths bubba. if a liberal bashes christians, then they bash themselves. Seems an odd practice. but leftist liberals are strange fks indeed.

I'd assume you still don't get it. it's cause your weak.

Forum List

Back