Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Bah.. fuck Caesar and all his dictatorial brethren anybody that willingly goes about giving unto Caesar is just an enabler of bad behavior.
:lol:
I'll let you argue with Christ over that one....
Pffftttt… every time I argue with the bastage he resorts to an assortment of logical fallacies and unfalsifiable assertions which gets rather tiresome, on the other hand that turning water into wine trick does somewhat relieve the boredom.

I personally doubt Jesus was telling them to just pay their taxes to Caesar so they can enable the bad behavior of his.....!!!
It just demonstrates Jesus was a shill for the ruling elite, once they got what they wanted out of him, they did what the ruling elite typically does with useful idiots that outlive their usefulness, they crucified the poor guy.

The shock that you *might* experience has nothing to do with voting or politics, it has to do with what will bring the current party to a screeching halt, namely the destruction of the dollar that comes as the inevitable result of irresponsible governance coupled with fiat currency. Whether you're shocked or not will depend on the breadth and depth of your study of past episodes of hyperinflation and the effects it had on its victims.

I do not share your fear/view of fiat currency. The idea of a "gold standard" or some other such thing was a fine idea at one time, but as the world grows and economics grow, commodity money became less and less practical. Remember, the same people that issue the fiat money were the ones that told you how much your gold or silver was worth.

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….
give unto Caesar, what is Caesar's, give unto God, what is God's...

is ALL ABOUT PAYING YOUR TAXES! ;)
Jesus said to give to Cesar what is Cesars. However if you have a brain, which you don't you would know that Cesar deserved nothing which is why Rome FELL...………………

So how are your kids today?

Christian charity maybe?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….
In Matthew 22:17–21, the Pharisees asked Jesus a question: "'Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?' But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, 'You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.' They brought Him a denarius, and He asked them, 'Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?' 'Caesar's,' they replied. Then He said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'" In full agreement, the apostle Paul taught, "This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:6–7).

Romans 13:7
Let every person pbe subject to the governing authorities. For qthere is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. rwill receive his approval, she is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. ufor the sake of conscience. vPay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

What does the Bible say about paying taxes?

Delusional...………………………

So Jesus wanted taxes paid so that crucifixions could continue...…………

Yea kiddy if you say so it must be true, Jesus wanted people crucified

You sound like you're taking debate lessons from Tump. It's hilarious.
Trump beat 20 people to the presidency debating the smartest and brightest and won. you just gave a right wing poster a compliment. :21:

Yet you're fine with paying corporate welfare to the top 2%.
MAGA!

You got conned by a con & still won't admit it. You cons are still stuck on Hilary. It's time you admit your crush.

Remember - those big beautiful tax gifts to the uber wealthy were made permanent while your peanuts are temporary.
Throw in the cost of living increases, pathetic wage increases & remind us again which party was duped into paying more in taxes.

How are your property taxes doing - or are trailer parks exempt for you right wing red states that suck off your welfare funds from the blue states?

You should be on your knees thanking the liberal states who pick up most of the tab.

Keep believing all those "alternative facts". Chump & his Rooski buddies know exactly how easily you RWNJ's can be manipulated.

He LOVES the uneducated!
(I wonder why?)
lol

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
giphy.gif

Most of the corporations aint even paying 10% right now. Fact

Most rich people don't pay half of what they should be because of the loopholes!
a corporation hires employees, pays employeees, and provides benefits to employees. you know who pays taxes are the employees. so your statement is 100% wrong.

edit: oh, and the more employees hired by said corporation, the more revenue to the state and feds.

Last edited:
well you dont know shit.

my money is my money not the govt money.
so I don't give a fuck about the impact of taxes on the debt...its my fucking money

I know you are reaping the benefits of a country that is spending more than it brings adn and you do not give a shit if future generations pay for it.

second, to fix the debt you need to reform entitlements, so what is the plan?

Once again, the plan is to vote for and elect people that will do those things. But as long as people like you keep voting for those who do not care about the debt, things will never change because there are a whole lot more freeloaders out there than there are people who care.

1) No I don't care, it's my money...the govt needs to get their stuff in order.....not my problem
2)that I a cop out......what DO YOU think we need to do....you need to know that in order to vote for a politician....they don't all agree....so whats the plan?

1) I know you do not, that is what makes you a freeloader.

2) two options...

a. An across the board 10% cut to every agency in the Fed Govt to include the DOD and military. 2% per year for 5 years and let the agency choose where to cut. Once that is accomplished more precise cuts till we are bringing in more than we spend and then a moratorium on deficit spending without 3/4 approval of both houses of congress and for a set period of time limited to no more than 1 year.

b. If we cannot cut spending we need to adjust the tax rate for everyone living in the country to cover the cost of what we are spending. Let everyone feel the pain and then see if that does not affect the way they vote the next election.
you can't collect enough money. the economists already stated such. spending cuts is all that will decrease the deficit. and all that is needed is five percent across the board to achieve.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please
We want only the rich to pay more, super duper... At the moment, if you count all taxes, they pay the same percentage as the middle class and get all the new wealth. And the middle class and the country Fall Apart. Great job scumbag Mega rich GOP and silly doops like you.
Define rich? To the slobs on welfare forever anyone who has a job is rich...………….

Why should I be paying for Mexicans to go to college
Same as anyone with a brain over $250,000. Blaming the poor is a scumbag move..
But thanks for the racist Outlook...
Tell me, why should I send your poor slob kids to college?

The shock that you *might* experience has nothing to do with voting or politics, it has to do with what will bring the current party to a screeching halt, namely the destruction of the dollar that comes as the inevitable result of irresponsible governance coupled with fiat currency. Whether you're shocked or not will depend on the breadth and depth of your study of past episodes of hyperinflation and the effects it had on its victims.

I do not share your fear/view of fiat currency.
Apparently you're unfamiliar with the history of fiat currency or the fact that it's never ended well for those that rely on it over the long term, I'm not sure what magical formula that you have that has convinced you that "This time it will be different" but please feel free to share some of it.

Remember, the same people that issue the fiat money were the ones that told you how much your gold or silver was worth.
Er,,ummm… market exchange dictates what something is worth; as in I will give x many of these for x amount of those, money is just a convenient tool for facilitating the transfer of value otherwise known as trade. The problem with fiat currency is that it's all based on confidence, when that confidence is lost (because of say, printing pressed financed public expenditures) the market allows said currency to return to its intrinsic value, wanna guess what that is?

Gold and silver have traditionally played the role of currency backing, however it's 2018 time to think outside the box a bit since there are other, more efficient ways to achieve a finite money supply based on real inputs.

Believe me that a lot of what is behind this does not believe “your money” is your money and they want it to be law that your money is distributed the way they want

I want to pay for what we spend...why are so many people against the concept?
I want to spend what is supposed to be spent. that is the difference. I don't hand kids credit cards for the very reason you just posted.

Christian charity maybe?
/—-/ Then give it directly to a charity of your choice and cut out the middleman who will squander most of your hard earned money.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please
Somebody's gotta pay for that huge budget you guys just passed. If you don't want it to be your grandkids it's time to step up.
I paid for all the budgets, they are swamp creatures. we know this. we are witnessing it. government is only roads, security, millitary. Welfare is not government. never has been. stop making like it is. It is charity and taxes are not charity. the left ruined charity to the poor. their blatant hate of christians is why.
That post makes no sense. Clarify please.
it says what it says.

Be specific please
Somebody's gotta pay for that huge budget you guys just passed. If you don't want it to be your grandkids it's time to step up.
I paid for all the budgets, they are swamp creatures. we know this. we are witnessing it. government is only roads, security, millitary. Welfare is not government. never has been. stop making like it is. It is charity and taxes are not charity. the left ruined charity to the poor. their blatant hate of christians is why.
That post makes no sense. Clarify please.
Can you clarify why people are better off being welfare leeches, instead of earning a living
Please quote me saying "people are better off being welfare leeches, instead of earning a living".
do you vote democrat? nuff said then.

Be specific please
We don’t. We want the ultra-wealthy to pay WAY more taxes.

Be specific please
We want only the rich to pay more, super duper... At the moment, if you count all taxes, they pay the same percentage as the middle class and get all the new wealth. And the middle class and the country Fall Apart. Great job scumbag Mega rich GOP and silly doops like you.

Well folks, there you have it...atleast the Free Shit Beggars aren’t trying to hide it anymore.
Lowlifes- “We want our free shit, we demand MORE free shit now!”
I’m curious, do “the rich” use more roadways and such...you know, all those things THEIR taxes pay for?
OMB: Top 20% pay 95% of taxes, middle class 'single digits'
The usual federal income tax GOP propaganda. If you count all taxes everyone pays basically the same percentage now.

Enlighten us...Prove that shit Loon

Be specific please
Let me illustrate why......

capture95.png

Be specific please
Define rich? To the slobs on welfare forever anyone who has a job is rich...………….

Why should I be paying for Mexicans to go to college
Same as anyone with a brain over $250,000. Blaming the poor is a scumbag move..
But thanks for the racist Outlook...
it is you being racist. what color are most of the poor? LOL. you don't even know. that's what's funny. but hey, go educate yourself. you just shit on the blacks with your statement.

Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

That's good at least you won't be disappointed in the near term, well not until the change agent ultimately does manifest itself at which point you might be in for a bit of a shock.

As I said, I do not expect it to happen, thus there will be no shock.

I understand, your goal is laudable and your reasoning is not unsound, the citizenry should pay for the services it demands from government and do it in a direct, pay as you go and transparent way. Unfortunately that doesn't work when you add in a welfare state, a giant military-industrial complex and fiat currency and trying make it work under those circumstances will have achieve the opposite of your goal as well as dumping the economy into a severe depression (at best) and causing massive political upheaval.

I think that a massive political upheaval might be inevitable, as I see our country as schizophrenic, we cannot decide what we are, and we try to be everything at once. Sooner or later it will all come to head, that might be through a silent revolution where the new generation of power has had enough or it might be a violent one not unlike the last Civil War.

I think our current system of "winner take all" elections will eventually leave enough people out in the cold that there will be a move to change it.

We will eventually have to decide what to do with our healthcare system. ObamaCare fucked it up enough that something will have to be done, and there is no going back to the mess we had before. We as a society have to decide if healthcare is a service or a commodity, this hybrid model of trying to do both is failing.

And sooner or later our national debt will be such a large number that people will no longer be able to ignore it. We will add more than trillion dollars to it this year, in a year when the economy is still doing well, if not great. Just imagine what a down year will do to the deficit.
when politicians promise the people to get votes and then don't stand behind their promises, that's on the people for continuing to allow the politicians that failed them to stay in power.

Forum List

Back