Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

The free market is always very unequal and usually a disaster... Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

The free market created virtually everything that makes life worth living in this day an age. How is it a "disaster?" Is wealth a disaster? Is technology a disaster? Is advanced medical care a disaster? Only a bootlicking Stalinist moron would claim the free market is a disaster. Almost all regulation is detrimental to human welfare. Welfare is nothing more than theft.
It's a disaster every time the GOP has 8 years to deregulate and cause another corrupt bubble and bust see the S&L crisis, the 2008 real estate bust and World depression they cost us 8 trillion dollars d u h. And whatever the swine idiot GOP Masters are working on now...
the 2008 recession was caused by government regulation, you dumbass turd.
How did the government regulation cause financial institutions running Wild selling mortgages 2 total idiots? I believe you are absolutely Clueless. So how?
The government forced lenders to give mortgages to people who couldn't pay them.
: Link to that b*******? Actually GOP oversight and regulators were cronies just like with big oil big health. And you thought the GOP would clean the swamp LOL. GOP Dupes just incredible...

Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

Especially if you're in good with those doing the regulatin'.
There is only one conspiracy, the corrupt GOP giveaway to the rich and screw the rest BS propaganda one...

Heh... Ok. Let's say you're right. Dems are virtuous and just and would never use state regulatory power to screw their enemies or reward their friends. And Republicans always will. Well, you may have noticed that Republicans keep getting elected. That puts is us the mercy of crooked bastards roughly half the time. Does that seem like a good idea to you?
All they have is BS character assination propaganda now. Which works. And is disgraceful.

Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

There is only one conspiracy, the corrupt GOP giveaway to the rich and screw the rest BS propaganda one...

Heh... Ok. Let's say you're right. Dems are virtuous and just and would never use state regulatory power to screw their enemies or reward their friends. And Republicans always will. Well, you may have noticed that Republicans keep getting elected. That puts is us the mercy of crooked bastards roughly half the time. Does that seem like a good idea to you?
All they have is BS character assination propaganda now. Which works. And is disgraceful.
And you are correct the Republicans have been a disaster 4 years. Reagan the worst of all. Nixon Harding Hoover Coolidge give me a
break. They have held up good vacations Healthcare daycare living wage legal pot cheap college and training Penny wise pound foolish

That's quite a wide circle you're tracking to avoid the point.

That's quite a wide circle you're tracking to avoid the point.
The GOP can't run on its record or policy. Brainwashing the chumps is all they have.

I am too stupid to know what to do with my money. I trust the government to spend it for me.

Also...if I get a divorce...the government gets her half.
What is illogical and and ignorant is not knowing that Democrats are only talking about raising taxes on the bloated rich. It is called being a silly GOP Dupe.

Far left drone Dupe, Hater alert.

Yet they passed the largest tax ever on the Middle Class called Obamacare!

And taxing the uber rich will not generate any more money than it does. It is just a far left religious narrative that has no basis in reality.

Do you think uber rich Nancy Pelosi will pass a bill that will make her pay more in taxes? I bet the uber in rich in government become exempt or even some large donors of the DNC become exempt!
The problem with Obamacare is the cost of Healthcare in our GOP scam system, and ObamaCare is a solution to that.
Then why is healthcare so much more expensive now?
Because your care is guaranteed, with no cost limits or cut-offs? No GOP scam policies Subsidies keep 75% of people paying less than $100 a month.
I have to pay $1650/mo, you fucking douchebag. Care is also not gauranteed. Under Obamacare there are government panels that determine if the government is going to allow you to continue living. Obama claimed my healthcare would be $2500/yr cheaper. He lied, and you lie.

The free market created virtually everything that makes life worth living in this day an age. How is it a "disaster?" Is wealth a disaster? Is technology a disaster? Is advanced medical care a disaster? Only a bootlicking Stalinist moron would claim the free market is a disaster. Almost all regulation is detrimental to human welfare. Welfare is nothing more than theft.
It's a disaster every time the GOP has 8 years to deregulate and cause another corrupt bubble and bust see the S&L crisis, the 2008 real estate bust and World depression they cost us 8 trillion dollars d u h. And whatever the swine idiot GOP Masters are working on now...
How did the government regulation cause financial institutions running Wild selling mortgages 2 total idiots? I believe you are absolutely Clueless. So how?
The government forced lenders to give mortgages to people who couldn't pay them.
: Link to that b*******? Actually GOP oversight and regulators were cronies just like with big oil big health. And you thought the GOP would clean the swamp LOL. GOP Dupes just incredible...
If you don't like the way government regulation works, they why do you support it?

What is illogical and and ignorant is not knowing that Democrats are only talking about raising taxes on the bloated rich. It is called being a silly GOP Dupe.

And taxing the uber rich will not generate any more money than it does. It is just a far left religious narrative that has no basis in reality.

Do you think uber rich Nancy Pelosi will pass a bill that will make her pay more in taxes? I bet the uber in rich in government become exempt or even some large donors of the DNC become exempt!
The problem with Obamacare is the cost of Healthcare in our GOP scam system, and ObamaCare is a solution to that.
Because your care is guaranteed, with no cost limits or cut-offs? No GOP scam policies Subsidies keep 75% of people paying less than $100 a month.
I have to pay $1650/mo, you fucking douchebag. Care is also not gauranteed. Under Obamacare there are government panels that determine if the government is going to allow you to continue living. Obama claimed my healthcare would be $2500/yr cheaper. He lied, and you lie.
Congratulations on your success that's how much Healthcare cost s. There are no government panels like that at all. you are duped. I'm shocked. Only your propaganda said $2500 immediately also.

If you don't like the way government regulation works, they why do you support it?
Republican regulation is a joke with big Health Big Oil big insurance, Wall Street especially and Financial institutions. You have to be kidding.

Last edited:

Congratulations on your success that's how much Healthcare cost s. There are no government panels like that at all. you are duped. I'm shocked. Only your propaganda said $2500 immediately also.

That's how much Obamacare costs, dumbass. There are such panels. Obama said Obamacare would lower premiums by $2500 many times:

Conservatives are so stupid that when a conservative politician says that liberals want 'bigger government', they believe them.

Nope, liberals don't particularly want 'bigger government'.

But one thing is for sure, 'tax and spend' is a whole lot smarter than 'not tax and spend'.
If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?
Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Hey,don't tell therubes.
Us millionaires love screwingthem

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...
what is the giveaway to the Rich Democrats?

just wow. you mean obammy's propaganda right? you know there are many youtubes with obammy making the statement right? please tell us you're not that fking stupid to write what you just wrote.

That's how much Obamacare costs, dumbass. There are such panels. Obama said Obamacare would lower premiums by $2500 many times:

dude, there are like fifteen of the youtubes with obammy promising the 2500 savings. and he wrote that. amazing, the things you just can't make up. blantant lies.

Republican regulation is a joke with big Health Big Oil big insurance, Wall Street especially and Financial institutions. You have to be kidding.
ACA.

ACA.
What about it?

dude, there are like fifteen of the youtubes with obammy promising the 2500 savings. and he wrote that. amazing, the things you just can't make up. blantant lies.

Not immediately... D u h.

If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?
Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Hey,don't tell therubes.

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...
The same.

Not immediately... D u h.

sure it's what he implied. you should listen better. he said many things that never happened in those speeches.

Hey,don't tell therubes.

Disgusting isn't it?
The same.
the same what? I think you're still confused how the money is actually dispersed in the US. See, the rich make money and then the government takes it and hands it to welfare lazy people. Now you show me where the government hands the rich money and I'll enjoy the wait.

Hey,don't tell therubes.

Disgusting isn't it?
The same.
the same what? I think you're still confused how the money is actually dispersed in the US. See, the rich make money and then the government takes it and hands it to welfare lazy people. Now you show me where the government hands the rich money and I'll enjoy the wait.
If you count all taxes the rich are taxed at the same rate as the middle class and basically get all the new wealth. Takes a lot of cuts and services for the rest.

Forum List

Back