why do you CARE if we post about bengazi, hmm?

Because that is breaking the 11th Commandment Thou shall not criticize Obama.
Obama? This is so far below him he probably had to have someone bring him a map just to show him where in god's hell this Benghazi place actually was? He has people for that low-level crap.

Yeah, Benghazi was little poop. I am surprised that terrorist would even bother. That is why they did not own it. If it really was a terrorist hit.

Last edited:
Because that is breaking the 11th Commandment Thou shall not criticize Obama.
Obama? This is so far below him he probably had to have someone bring him a map just to show him where in god's hell this Benghazi place actually was? He has people for that low-level crap.

Yeah, Benghazi was little poop.

It's not a big deal, like whether W had left early with permission in 1970 before he got an honorable discharge. Now that was a scandal worth pursuing...

[
asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So you terrorist lovers and traitors don't seem to comprehend YOU caused those additional 6,516 deaths ARE AT YOUR FEET and traitors
like you that WANTED TO SEE Americans killed.. when you agree with the above statements!

So ranting about the casualties in Benghazi emboldens the terrorists?

Very interesting.

no problem, lock Bush up TOO, AND his dad, and male Clinton, too. Not a problem, jack.

Yeah, Benghazi was little poop.

It's not a big deal, like whether W had left early with permission in 1970 before he got an honorable discharge. Now that was a scandal worth pursuing...

So all the rightwingers who are ranting about Benghazi also considered Bush's draft dodging, preferential Guard treatment, and his eventual AWOL a big deal too?

I don't think that was the case.

Speaking of Africa: Let's talk about the 100's of thousands Bill Clinton let die in Africa under his watch.
Yes, let's do. Americans don't give a shit about colored people, especially the ******* here or there. Clear enough for you?

Oh comon now, haven't you seen the dozens of threads they've started in the last couple days about the kidnapped schoolgirls?

Can someone explain why Republicans are only outraged now and not over the Americans that died in embassy attacks under Bush?

Because the whereabouts of the POTUS during those attacks was not concealed. Because the Ambassadors of those embassies did not repeatedly request extra security. Because the SoS during those attacks did not answer any questions with "I had no idea extra security was asked for"...Because the POTUS did not go on a campaign trip while the fate of those Americans was still in question.

Why are you such a tool?

Why are YOU so dishonest? The GOP defunded embassy security funding.

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

The lying and hypocracy from you and those like you is astonishing.

You are pure evil.

Huggy thanks for that last link! :eusa_angel:

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible

Brett Schaefer

October 11, 2012 at 10:02 am

From the article:

According to the fiscal year (FY) 2013 Congressional Budget Justification Department of State Operations (p. 11), overall funding for those programs has increased sharply over the past decade. Indeed, Worldwide Security Protection is more than double what it was a decade ago.

Despite reductions from budget peaks in FY 2009 and FY 2010, both budget lines are higher than in FY 2008. (continues below chart)

special-libya-security-coll.jpg

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/11...dget-for-embassy-security-is-not-responsible/

Last edited:
The fact is Iraq war was over in 6 weeks and during that time
Since war began (3/19/03): Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 140 American service members died.
https://antiwar.com/casualties/
So ratio of American lives lost from time military action began and then ended on 5/1/03 an average of 9,500 children saved per each death.

Now idiots like you probably don't understand THAT after the toppling of Saddam on 5/1/03 traitors evil people LIKE YOU encouraged the
barbarians to murder 100,000s of Iraqis over the next 10 years!
By your encouraging the enemy as Obama did when he said our military is methodically and daily air raiding villages killing civilians"!
And YOU and Obama idiots like you and the MSM continued this conflict.
YOU guys were the reasons our troops were murdered by accomplices like you that ENCOURAGED the enemy as THIS Harvard study proved:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

The principle these people crushed was you don't give the enemy ammunition.
Each one of the above statements was used by the enemy. Yes it might have been made out of context but the enemy didn't care!
Proof that this contributed to 4,000 more deaths in Iraq?

This Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So you terrorist lovers and traitors don't seem to comprehend YOU caused those additional 6,516 deaths ARE AT YOUR FEET and traitors
like you that WANTED TO SEE Americans killed.. when you agree with the above statements!

This is getting off-base, but it's so brash in its misstatement of the facts that I can't let it slip by.

First of all, the Iraq War did not last six weeks and cost 140 soldiers' lives. It lasted eight and one-half years, we lost 4,489 men and women, and saw tens of thousand more wounded (stats from your own link). Even today, about half of veterans still suffer health problems. I'm hoping that your fellow Bush supporters don't support this sort of demonstrably false propaganda, in the same way I don't agree with my fellow Bengazi rebukers' statements that the attack on the embassy was spontaneously caused by a video.

Now secondly, I think you've missed the heart of NYCarbineer's challenge. We took, as I've just shown, massive casualties from our nearly decade-long combat in Iraq. Why did we do it? Because Condeleezza Rice went on all the talk shows and told Americans that Saddam was hurting his civilians? No; in fact, we were deceived, for a very, very long time, into thinking that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction. In fact, Bush and his administration outright lied 935 times straight to the faces of the American people.

My point is not "Bush is worse." My point is, with tens of thousands of American soldiers dead or wounded and hundreds of thousands facing horribly decreased quality of life (just from Iraq), where is your outrage at the campaign of deception that took us there?

Oh the truth hurts. Eh, paperman?

TK, I'm not even sure which "truth" you're referring to right now. But, respectfully, this conspiracy story of a cover-up over Benghaz is so far-fetched, I don't even aim to debate anyone over it.

I will, however, continue to call into question Bengazi Truthers' motivations in doggedly pursuing this non-story. If you are interested in denouncing government lies and protecting American lives, you are well and truly late to the party.

why do you CARE if we post about bengazi, hmm?
That's like asking why anyone should care about the Nazi propaganda machine stirring up hatred for the Jews. Moron.

Criticizing a liberal President for not assisting an American Consulate asking for help, lying about it, covering it up and trying to bury it is like the Nazis.

LOL, no one could make up the shit you people actually believe. You'd pass a lie detector test, wouldn't you?

I bet you wouldn't pass the test with this post alone, and you know it.

That's like asking why anyone should care about the Nazi propaganda machine stirring up hatred for the Jews. Moron.

Criticizing a liberal President for not assisting an American Consulate asking for help, lying about it, covering it up and trying to bury it is like the Nazis.

LOL, no one could make up the shit you people actually believe. You'd pass a lie detector test, wouldn't you?

Well, if I wouldn't pass the test, obviously I would know I wouldn't pass the test. Otherwise, I would pass the test. I mean duh.

Your logic is like the Nazis.

Well, if I wouldn't pass the test, obviously I would know I wouldn't pass the test. Otherwise, I would pass the test. I mean duh.

Well thanks for admitting that you wouldn't pass the test, and you're just lying. But that having anything to do with nazi logic is just :cuckoo:

When you put the ODS'ers' 'theory' about Benghazi into a concise summary, it helps show how insane these people are:

The Obama administration intentionally let 4 Americans die in Benghazi instead of rescuing them because they thought this would help them politically in the upcoming election.

Insanity in one sentence.

Well thanks for admitting that you wouldn't pass the test, and you're just lying. But that having anything to do with nazi logic is just :cuckoo:

Reading comprehension isn't your bag. That's like the Nazis, they don't have reading comprehension either.

what are you afraid of?

Fundraising!

Why? What do you think they are trying to prove?

Do you think it's really about who changed what word in the talking points disseminated to the press?

what are you afraid of?

Fundraising!

Do you think it's really about who changed what word in the talking points disseminated to the press?

i could show you a Democrat Party fundraiser in the wake of the killlings of 26 children in Newtown, Ct; but i doubt it would allow you to see what a massive idiot and hypocrite you're making yourself look like using that fundraiser talking point

what are you afraid of?

Fundraising!

i could show you a Democrat Party fundraiser in the wake of the killlings of 26 children in Newtown, Ct; but i doubt it would allow you to see what a massive idiot and hypocrite you're making yourself look like using that fundraiser talking point

Okay even if I accept that the democrats did that, how does that change the fact that from before the event was over, the GOP and it's Presidential candidate politicized the deaths of Americans overseas in a terrorist attack. It was an unprecedented departure from the norm of rallying behind the president when we are attack by foreigners. Republicans sure have become more disgusting with this tactic, and frankly after President Bush I didn't think they could go any lower, but they did.

Forum List

Back