why do you CARE if we post about bengazi, hmm?

Obviously YOU wanted the dictator that allowed 576,000 children to starve to continue which means there would be another 1,267,200 children starved
if YOU had your way!!!
Although Iraq earned billions in revenue under the Oil-for-Food program in 2000, only about 33 percent was spent on food and 2 percent on medical supplies
In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

That is an average of 115,200 children dying from starvation because of Saddam the dictator it is OBVIOUS you wanted to see still in office!
And If Saddam hadn't violated the 1991 Cease Fire that REQUIRED resumed military action there would have been because lovers of dictators and
children killers like you would have kept Saddam in power over the next 11 years.
As a result there would have been another 1,267,200 children DEAD from starvation because PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE to see children starving and because
you loved Saddam while in power and YOU DID NOT WANT HIM gone!
YOU and Obama were Saddam lovers by the fact YOU didn't want him gone and as a result YOU/Obama Saddam lovers wanted to see near 2 million
children starved to death... all because Obama/YOU didn't mind Saddam ignoring the Oil-for-Food program!!!

How many American lives would you trade to end starvation in Africa?

Give us an estimate.

Speaking of Africa: Let's talk about the 100's of thousands Bill Clinton let die in Africa under his watch.

That's different, we know how the left traditionally treats blacks...

There was a GOP congressman on Morning Joe who said "If there were riots over that video, how come no one was hurt?" He said it in front of an 8 person panel and not a single one knew that over 50 people died in deadly riots all across the Middle East. You can go to the Internet and read it right off newspaper sites. Clearly, this is not about four Americans dying. If Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans and block health care for 10 years for first responders, who could possibly believe they care about four Americans dying overseas???? This is about bringing down the first black president and trying to keep Hilary from being elected.

Can someone explain why Republicans are only outraged now and not over the Americans that died in embassy attacks under Bush?

There was a GOP congressman on Morning Joe who said "If there were riots over that video, how come no one was hurt?" He said it in front of an 8 person panel and not a single one knew that over 50 people died in deadly riots all across the Middle East. You can go to the Internet and read it right off newspaper sites. Clearly, this is not about four Americans dying. If Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans and block health care for 10 years for first responders, who could possibly believe they care about four Americans dying overseas???? This is about bringing down the first black president and trying to keep Hilary from being elected.

Can someone explain why Republicans are only outraged now and not over the Americans that died in embassy attacks under Bush?
They couldn't gain votes from those dead Americans so why bother.

Because the whereabouts of the POTUS during those attacks was not concealed. Because the Ambassadors of those embassies did not repeatedly request extra security. Because the SoS during those attacks did not answer any questions with "I had no idea extra security was asked for"...Because the POTUS did not go on a campaign trip while the fate of those Americans was still in question.

Why are you such a tool?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Because the whereabouts of the POTUS during those attacks was not concealed. Because the Ambassadors of those embassies did not repeatedly request extra security. Because the SoS during those attacks did not answer any questions with "I had no idea extra security was asked for"...Because the POTUS did not go on a campaign trip while the fate of those Americans was still in question.

Why are you such a tool?

Why are YOU so dishonest? The GOP defunded embassy security funding.

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

The lying and hypocracy from you and those like you is astonishing.

You are pure evil.

You mean besides that W didn't refuse help when they asked for it and then lie and try to cover it up? Wait, that was the answer to your question...

Why are you such a tool?

Why are YOU so dishonest? The GOP defunded embassy security funding.

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

The lying and hypocracy from you and those like you is astonishing.

You are pure evil.

The SOS can add extra security when asked for asshole.

And I know you know that, asshole.

So fuck off ....asshole.

what are you afraid of?

We aren't, it's a dead issue, pun intended.

It does get old however.

LOL, from the party that still blames W for every bad thing that happens...

The republicans have NEVER taken responsibility for the mistakes and outright treachery they have caused in the world and here at home. You can turn your backs on the men and women you sent to their deaths because they have no more voice to remind you...but there are still many thousands of living wounded caused by your evil. Frankly I'm more inclined to care about their needs than your feelings.

We aren't, it's a dead issue, pun intended.

It does get old however.

The republicans have NEVER taken responsibility for the mistakes and outright treachery they have caused in the world and here at home. You can turn your backs on the men and women you sent to their deaths because they have no more voice to remind you...but there are still many thousands of living wounded caused by your evil. Frankly I'm more inclined to care about their needs than your feelings.

Democrats have not taken responsibility for that your party supported it. You came up with the shallow lie that you were misled. You were in the White House 8/9 years before the buildup began and all over the Senate intelligence committee the whole time. Then your leaders who do your thinking for you came up with that shallow lie that W misled them, and all you minions endlessly repeated it. Clinton bombed Iraq, put no fly zones over most of the country and ... Virginia .. invaded it. Occupying the Kurdish section.

You and Republicans are two peas in a pod. Yet what you did hand and hand with them, you stand back and in self righteous faux indignation actually demand an apology.

It is both of you who should be apologizing to all of us who did not support that farce. They may not be apologizing, but you're worse. You did what they did, and you're demanding an apology anyway. LOL, you people are pathetic.

Democrats have not taken responsibility for that your party supported it. You came up with the shallow lie that you were misled. You were in the White House 8/9 years before the buildup began and all over the Senate intelligence committee the whole time. Then your leaders who do your thinking for you came up with that shallow lie that W misled them, and all you minions endlessly repeated it. Clinton bombed Iraq, put no fly zones over most of the country and ... Virginia .. invaded it. Occupying the Kurdish section.

You and Republicans are two peas in a pod. Yet what you did hand and hand with them, you stand back and in self righteous faux indignation actually demand an apology.

It is both of you who should be apologizing to all of us who did not support that farce. They may not be apologizing, but you're worse. You did what they did, and you're demanding an apology anyway. LOL, you people are pathetic.

Your assumption that I am a democrat shows your ignorance. I voted for Bush which gives me every right to complain about his hubris, willfull ignorance, deception and treachery. I as a REAL life long republican take responsibility for my own ignorance in helping elect the worst and most dangerous president in the history of our nation. I realize that most republicans have abandoned honesty but it is not a requirement.

Last edited:
Hey. ObamaCare is signing up more and more people every day. The federal web site is fixed. More and more people who never had insurance before, who have not had insurance for years, are now getting insurance.

We must find a way to distract from this horrible news.

I know!

BEEEEEEENNNNNNGHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Your assumption that I am a democrat shows your ignorance. I voted for Bush which gives me every right to complain about his hubris, willfull ignorance, deception and treachery. I as a REAL life long republican take responsibility for my own ignorance in helping elect the worst and most dangerous president in the history of our nation. I realize that most republicans have abandoned honesty but it is not a requirement.

Another in the long like of "I only hate Republicans because I am one and they aren't enough like Democrats."

Suuurrreeeee you are. You can't think of any criticism of Democrats, even when they did the same thing as Republicans like they did here, and you blame all Republicans whether they did it or not.

But it's OK, because you are a Republican. LOL. Again, sure.

Hey. ObamaCare is signing up more and more people every day. The federal web site is fixed. More and more people who never had insurance before, who have not had insurance for years, are now getting insurance.

We must find a way to distract from this horrible news.

I know!

BEEEEEEENNNNNNGHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Another faux republican pumping the Democrats cause. You're obviously not digging into the Obamacare news. First, you consider 7 million signing up to be a success. How's the kool-aid? Second, they released more data and the average age of those who signed up is significantly higher than they hoped. Turns out your Messiah is in trouble when people get the next round of rate increases this fall.

And Benghazi, not sending help for political reasons and then denying what happened and trying to cover it up and bury it, I see why you're defending that...

why SHOULD we care, man? millions of asians die of preventable diseases, too. We can't cover the world, no point in trying, actually. the earth is horribly overcrowded, anyway.

That's like asking why anyone should care about the Nazi propaganda machine stirring up hatred for the Jews. Moron.

That's like asking why anyone should care about the Nazi propaganda machine stirring up hatred for the Jews. Moron.

Criticizing a liberal President for not assisting an American Consulate asking for help, lying about it, covering it up and trying to bury it is like the Nazis.

LOL, no one could make up the shit you people actually believe. You'd pass a lie detector test, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back