Why Do You Hate Dick Chaney?

Because Cheney's a heartless man who somehow managed to prevent a more deserving human being who likely never harmed another soul from getting the heart transplant Cheney ended up getting instead.

Look on the bright side, Maybe Cheney prevented one of those evil Tea Party, small government, pro-life, African-American conservative Uncle Toms you despise so much, from getting a heart. Feel better?

John hates The Dick because he's a competitor for his baby-eating supply.

:coffee:

LOL! You know how much I love my fresh orphans!

What you just said was "I don't know why" in 5 sentences. Annnd posted bullshit reasons after real reasons were given. Stay in your bubble

I explained the "real" reason Cheney was hated by explaining which reasons fit in which categories. You are welcome.

No you made up reasons then called it "real". Like "real" unicorns doesn't make unicorns real.

No, but a plaster horn, a pony and a staple gun makes unicorns real!

I don't hate Cheney, but I don't like him either. He is a typical know-it-all, arrogant, pompous CEO, and I have dealt with a lot of them. He and obama have a lot in common regarding attitude and narcissism.

He was an OK vice president, but certainly not above average in any way.

I suspect SOME people on the left hate Cheney because he's a conservative. Some people probably hate him because they buy into a particular conspiracy theory or at the very least, have a tenuous grasp of history and context. I suspect most people who hate him though do so because they are told to hate him by certain political sites, politicians and celebrities on the left. In other words, there is nothing new here to see. Same ol' same ol'.

For a Vice President, Cheney had unprecidented influence in the White House

It was Cheney oerating behind the scenes that influenced the majority of the decisions that led to George Bush being the worst President in modern history. Bush was let down by his advisors with Cheney in the lead. It was not till Bush finally dumped Rumsfeld and stopped listening to Cheney that he started to make effective decisions at the end of his presidency

i agree with that.....

During the Bush/Cheney administration, America witnessed a total negligence of The Declaration Of Independence, The Bill Of Rights and The U.S. Constitution. Under this "authoritarian" Presidency, the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 14th Amendments of the U.S Constitution were violated. The tyrannical Bush/Chenney administration approved torture which resulted in at least two cases of murder that is notably considered clear violations of International Law, War Crimes Against Humanity, a violation of Title 18 under U.S. statutory law and a violation of the US Constitution.

Last edited:
The ONLY honest criticism of Cheney I have ever heard from the Left is that he was smart and knew how the government ran. As for the rest of you, thanks for identifying yourselves as complete idiots.

I suspect SOME people on the left hate Cheney because he's a conservative. Some people probably hate him because they buy into a particular conspiracy theory or at the very least, have a tenuous grasp of history and context. I suspect most people who hate him though do so because they are told to hate him by certain political sites, politicians and celebrities on the left. In other words, there is nothing new here to see. Same ol' same ol'.

It was Cheney oerating behind the scenes that influenced the majority of the decisions that led to George Bush being the worst President in modern history. Bush was let down by his advisors with Cheney in the lead. It was not till Bush finally dumped Rumsfeld and stopped listening to Cheney that he started to make effective decisions at the end of his presidency

Ah yes, conspiracy theory. Yes, as I said before, that is one of the reasons people hate Cheney. Thank you for the example

No conspiracy, acknowledged fact.

Bush was let down by Cheney. He trusted him and received some of the worst advice any President ever got. Bush will pay the price in history and Cheney will be a footnote

Ah yes, conspiracy theory. Yes, as I said before, that is one of the reasons people hate Cheney. Thank you for the example

Bush was let down by Cheney. He trusted him and received some of the worst advice any President ever got. Bush will pay the price in history and Cheney will be a footnote

If Cheney will be a footnote then he will be in the same company as every other vice president. Bush's approval ratings have gone up to the level of Obama's current ratings. This doesn't necessarily mean anything except that history seems to be kinder than angry partisans.

Last edited:

If Cheney will be a footnote then he will be in the same company as every other vice president. Bush's approval ratings have gone up to the level of Obama's current ratings. This doesn't necessarily mean anything except that history seems to be kinder than angry partisans.

Public approval means nothing. out of sight, out of mind

Historians are rating Bush as the worst President in modern times. That has not changed

Forum List

Back