Why do you hate

There is no justification for aborting a healthy fetus.
You state your opinion as a fact. It is NOT a fact.

Your 'healthy' fetus qualifier is a red herring since you have yet to say that that there is a justification for aborting an unhealthy fetus.
and you state your opinion as fact,,,which it is not,,,

why is it you are stuck on 3% of the problem and ignore the rest???

Must be hard for you to sleep at night.
I sleep just fine since, at least in this case, I don't take on the responsibility of judging others and forcing my values on another human being. Within limits, I leave this life-altering decision to the person closest and most affected by it. How do you sleep with such a responsibility?

Your 'healthy' fetus qualifier is a red herring since you have yet to say that that there is a justification for aborting an unhealthy fetus.

You have yet to answer the question of the 3% problem. Why?

just because you dont like my answer doesnt mean I didnt give it,,,

Sorry I must have missed it. Mind restating it?
what was the question,,,and please be specific,,,
If a mother wishes to abort a fetus that suffers from Achondrogenesis and you had the power to allow or disallow that abortion, what would you do?

If a mother wishes to abort a fetus that suffers from Achondrogenesis and you had the power to allow or disallow that abortion, what would you do?
I would let the system currently in place do its work,,,which is doctors determine that the child is in danger and then they and the mother can make a decision,,,,but a forced abortion is not an option

and before you ask,,its not about me,,,

I would let the system currently in place do its work,,,which is doctors determine that the child is in danger and then they and the mother can make a decision,,,,but a forced abortion is not an option

I don't think anyone, anywhere has said they'd be in favor of a 'forced abortion'. At least we agree that abortions, at least in some cases, should be legal and available. Do I have that right?

I don't think anyone, anywhere has said they'd be in favor of a 'forced abortion'. At least we agree that abortions, at least in some cases, should be legal and available. Do I have that right?
abortion is not a right because it requires another person to be involved,,,,,and youre a man so the only thing you can abort is a turd

abortion is not a right because it requires another person to be involved,,,,,and youre a man so the only thing you can abort is a turd
Do we agree that abortions, at least in some cases, should be legal and available?

Do we agree that abortions, at least in some cases, should be legal and available?
so far only one case, and you did leave out a lot of specifics,,,like how far along she was when they found out,,,or the severity of the case,,,

and no they shouldnt be legal,,but if it is necessary then thats a different case,,,

so far only one case, and you did leave out a lot of specifics,,,like how far along she was when they found out,,,or the severity of the case,,,

and no they shouldnt be legal,,but if it is necessary then thats a different case,,,
For simplicity we should just stick to this one case and assume the syndrome is very, very severe.
  • I don't see that it matters to me how far along she was when they found out (assuming she has yet to give birth), I'd still leave the decision to her and her doctors. What are your parameters?
  • So even if you agree it is 'necessary' you'd still make this abortion illegal?

For simplicity we should just stick to this one case and assume the syndrome is very, very severe.
  • I don't see that it matters to me how far along she was when they found out (assuming she has yet to give birth), I'd still leave the decision to her and her doctors. What are your parameters?
  • So even if you agree it is 'necessary' you'd still make this abortion illegal?

murder should always be illegal,,,but as with execution it is sometimes necessary,,,

now can we get back to the 95%???

Forum List

Back