Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

It's not just rapes and assault. Through tradition and societal norms, we have established in this country a separation of sexes in the public restrooms. Don't you have any respect for the women and girls in this country, or are you a sick asshole like obama?

I have plenty of respect for women, including transwomen.
They're not women.

Can't tell the difference in the restroom.
You can't tell the difference between a man in drag and an actual woman?

Glad I don't have that problem.

Would you beat up a trannie if they used the mens restroom just because they were dresses like a woman?

JanetMock_300.jpg

Geraldine-Roman-first-transgender-politician-elected-in-the-Philippines.jpg

susan.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
I can tell every single one of those are dudes. Why can't you?

Hell. I will drive miles out of my way to avoid unpleasantness. I will share a restroom with the devil himself if he doesn't make it a goddamn issue. You understand?

They're not women.

Would you beat up a trannie if they used the mens restroom just because they were dresses like a woman?

JanetMock_300.jpg

Bullshit

They're not women.

JanetMock_300.jpg

Youre an idiot. I know at least one is definitely a female.

Former Facebook employee launches new social network just for women

Of course men interest you sexually. Youre sticking up for your boyfriend Tank right now and you expect me to believe you are not gay? Its ok because I dont really care that you are gay.

Another delusional comment from milkweed...

Do you need to win in order to feel significant?

Did you always lose or just most of the time?

They're not women.

JanetMock_300.jpg

The last one is a biological woman.

Of course men interest you sexually. Youre sticking up for your boyfriend Tank right now and you expect me to believe you are not gay? Its ok because I dont really care that you are gay.

Another delusional comment from milkweed...

Do you need to win in order to feel significant?

Did you always lose or just most of the time?
You stepped up for your boyfriend Tank. Dont try to convince us you are not gay. I dont believe you.

What's funny to me is these dumbasses think showing pictures of trannies that can afford professional make up and get pictures taken where the make up artists airbrush out anything that may give away the fact they are dudes represents the everyday tranny. Those trannies don't look like that in every day life, morons.

Most trannies are poor, and look like any other cross dressing weirdo you see in the city....like a dude in drag.

What's funny to me is these dumbasses think showing pictures of trannies that can afford professional make up and get pictures taken where the make up artists airbrush out anything that may give away the fact they are dudes represents the everyday tranny. Those trannies don't look like that in every day life, morons.

Most trannies are poor, and look like any other cross dressing weirdo you see in the city....like a dude in drag.
So why did you think all of them were men?

You thought an ordinary biological woman was a "tranny". I don't put much faith in your observation skills.

They're not women.

JanetMock_300.jpg

No, that's a dude. Unless they purposely meant tomake the Adams apple that noticeable. I have worked as a professional photographer so maybe I just have a better eye than most.

Those are all dudes.

JanetMock_300.jpg

No, that's a dude. Unless they purposely meant tomake the Adams apple that noticeable. I have worked as a professional photographer so maybe I just have a better eye than most.

Those are all dudes.
Former Facebook employee launches new social network just for women

You thought an ordinary biological woman was a "tranny". I don't put much faith in your observation skills.
So what is that " ordinary" woman's name? If you can't prove it's a woman...I suggest you stop lying now before you get caught and embarrassed.

JanetMock_300.jpg

Those are all dudes.

Sorry dude...but no....
What If Men Weren't Allowed on Facebook?

Damn A....are we on the same wavelength or what? :lol:

JanetMock_300.jpg

Those are all dudes.

Sorry dude...but no....
What If Men Weren't Allowed on Facebook?
Well you got me there, she just has a gizzard neck I guess.

Forum List

Back