Why "Fast and Furious" will become another Republican Debacle

I watch Fox News STRICTLY for masturbatory material. Greta makes me SOOO wet.

I figured you and Chris Matthews would have more in common
chris-matthews-thrill-up-my-leg.jpg

This the way you guys operate?

For shame..man.

No spine.

:badgrin:
You made a claim.

You back it up. Nobody has to do your homework for you.

You sure you want this?

Because I tried to bet with Charles Main. He kept changing content of the post to something it wasn't.

Well Daveman? Bet?

Siglines for a month?
Not interested. You're even more classless than Art. :lol:

So...you're not going to back up your claim:

"I've actually praised George HW Bush on many occasions for using that power, wisely."?

Not at all surprising, really.

For Obama, the political costs of the executive privilege showdown are obvious: In an election year, there’s little upside to him being tied more closely to a failed gun-smuggling investigation that may have led to the death of at least one U.S. law enforcement agent and hundreds of killings in Mexico. The executive privilege claim also undercuts his promises to run the most transparent administration in history and could open him to claims of hypocrisy and coverup.

Read more: Fast and Furious: How President Obama and John Boehner got to the brink - Josh Gerstein and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

The Republican Party has become the party of "Ah Ha". They think they have a new scheme. A new way to attack the president. To avoid responsibility. The problem with this current debacle is they struck "too soon".

FAUX Noise never was too-sharp at the whole timing-thing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3rR5N5vAA]Rachel Maddow - Goofy gun conspiracy surfaces in Congressional action - YouTube[/ame]

....or, common-sense, for that matter.

282.png

Last edited:
Mr. Shitman and rdean are in denial factor x10 working over time. If I was ya'll I would hate obama making me work this hard for hope and little change.:badgrin:

Mr. Shitman and rdean are in denial factor x10 working over time. If I was ya'll I would hate obama making me work this hard for hope and little change.:badgrin:

This from a birther! You couldn't make this shit up, no one would believe it.

Just because an issue doesn't get media doesn't mean their is nothing to it. A year ago I suspect you thought fast and furious would die out. It didn't. and obama will not have the protection of presidential power behind. He's done Main stream media has been forced to cover it now.

Mr. Shitman why would you think I was crying I am enjoying watching you left wing nuts fall all over yourselves doing damage control defending the ONE. :badgrin:

Just because an issue doesn't get media doesn't mean their is nothing to it.
That's "...there is nothing to it.", Goober.....

.....and, Karl Rove suckered you Teabaggers into pulling-the-pin, too early, one more time.

eusa_doh.gif

After The DICK; Armey jerked you clowns around, I'd assumed you'd have put your racism aside, to avoid lookin' like assholes.....one MORE time.

Don't you remember??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]​

"I've actually praised George HW Bush on many occasions for using that power, wisely."?

Of course you're not interested because you are wrong.

Simple as that.

As is ol' Charlie..who tried to flip the script.

Look at this:
k3psux.png

Six topics in a row at the top of the Politics section, all having to do with Fast and Furious.

And that isn't even ALL the F&F topics.

This seems to happen when someone gets their butt hurt in one topic and decides to repeat their point which was destroyed by starting a new topic.

Of course you're not interested because you are wrong.

Simple as that.

As is ol' Charlie..who tried to flip the script.
I guess we'll never know we're wrong, simply because you decline to prove it.

Do you really think your say-so is sufficient? :lol:

Look at this:
k3psux.png

Six topics in a row at the top of the Politics section, all having to do with Fast and Furious.

This seems to happen when someone gets their butt hurt in one topic and decides to repeat their point which was destroyed by starting a new topic.

How many threads are you going to post this in anyway?

Look at this:
k3psux.png

How many threads are you going to post this in anyway?

Let him post, because every time a post is made it bumps the thread back to the top.

Forum List

Back