Why "Fast and Furious" will become another Republican Debacle

Mr. Shitman why would you think I was crying I am enjoying watching you left wing nuts fall all over yourselves doing damage control defending the ONE. :badgrin:
Not to worry!!

You've always got.....

....in your corner!!!

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Mr. Shitman has the butt hurt now, he knows obama is in trouble.
obama-fail11.jpg

Onlytime I see Mr. Colouring Book Boy's posts is when some of you peeps quote him.

You should be locked away in a deep dark hole for being insane. :cuckoo:

The Republican Party has become the party of "Ah Ha". They think they have a new scheme. A new way to attack the president. To avoid responsibility. The problem with this current debacle is they struck "too soon".

If this had happened, say two weeks before the election, it might have had a chance to actually cause damage to the first African American Attorney General and the first African American President, but with this much time, people will learn the truth. And truth has proven to be the deadly enemy to this current Republican Party.

So forget the fact that Bush used Executive Privilege 6 times while Obama has used it this once. And what did Bush use it for? Things like protecting whoever outed a covert CIA agent, something people other than Republicans think of as "treason".

Forget the fact this program was "officially started" in 2006.

Forget the fact the agent killed wasn't killed with one of these guns.

Forget the fact Holder ordered this program stopped when he found out about it.

Just this simple one thing, when pointed out to thinking Americans, will prove this to be the scheme it is.

When an operation, such as this is put into effect, it takes years of planning. It's no accident is was started in 2006. You know something like this was going on for years. Because it takes years to train people. To make contacts. To put the operation in place. To acquire materials and knowledge. To gather intel. This entire operation began in an area of the country hostile to Obama with people who are Republicans to the core.

Holder didn't enter office with this huge operation already planned out and put in place on day one. It's ludicrous.

Look at the operation that took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. And it was a very small operation involving a limited number of people. And how long did they plan before the operation went into effect? How much training was involved? How much intel was acquired?

When the size and scope of "Operation Fast and Furious" is revealed and when it started and when Eric Holder took office, it will become apparent this is another attack on Obama by way of Holder. Now for these right wingers, it doesn't matter. They just don't care about truth. I believe my all time favorite post here was when some right winger said Iraq was Obama's fault. That we never should have invaded. This is the same kind of thing.

You should be locked away in a deep dark hole for being insane. :cuckoo:

The Republican Party has become the party of "Ah Ha". They think they have a new scheme. A new way to attack the president. To avoid responsibility. The problem with this current debacle is they struck "too soon".

If this had happened, say two weeks before the election, it might have had a chance to actually cause damage to the first African American Attorney General and the first African American President, but with this much time, people will learn the truth. And truth has proven to be the deadly enemy to this current Republican Party.

So forget the fact that Bush used Executive Privilege 6 times while Obama has used it this once. And what did Bush use it for? Things like protecting whoever outed a covert CIA agent, something people other than Republicans think of as "treason".

Just this simple one thing, when pointed out to thinking Americans, will prove this to be the scheme it is.

When an operation, such as this is put into effect, it takes years of planning. It's no accident is was started in 2006. You know something like this was going on for years. Because it takes years to train people. To make contacts. To put the operation in place. To acquire materials and knowledge. To gather intel. This entire operation began in an area of the country hostile to Obama with people who are Republicans to the core.

Holder didn't enter office with this huge operation already planned out and put in place on day one. It's ludicrous.

Look at the operation that took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. And it was a very small operation involving a limited number of people. And how long did they plan before the operation went into effect? How much training was involved? How much intel was acquired?

When the size and scope of "Operation Fast and Furious" is revealed and when it started and when Eric Holder took office, it will become apparent this is another attack on Obama by way of Holder. Now for these right wingers, it doesn't matter. They just don't care about truth. I believe my all time favorite post here was when some right winger said Iraq was Obama's fault. That we never should have invaded. This is the same kind of thing.

You mean deany-bub should be Baker-Acted?

These idiot liberals are getting their bullshit about F&F from "Wikipedia" because another idiot posted that about F&F being started under Bush on Wikipedia.

under what name did f and f get its funding?

you better produce some proof of shut the fuck up

When an operation, such as this is put into effect, it takes years of planning. It's no accident is was started in 2006.
Started 2006, ended 2007.

Idk, I can't find any specific dates, but every source I've read has said F&F started in fall of '09.

Meh Sourzes:
Operation Wide Receiver Memorandum PDF

F&F Joint Staff Report PDF

Last edited:
It was a crime Obama and holder should be in jail for not something to praise you evil democrat fucks.

Forum List

Back